Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scratching my head, but I recall that... but I can't recall specifics! Yep.

I think it happens more than we know.. as the same exact thing happened with one of my gal friends! His pic was in the paper at a waterfall in South Carolina! with his mistress!!! (He/your friend didn't live in Seneca/Walhalla SC did they.. or nearby? lol)
Forever Young and Dixiegirl1035, I know Lori and Chad did was pretty blatant and high risk behaviour to the piont they thought they would never get caught. I will get to that shortly. Your stories,I wish my Grandpa and Grandma was still alive they would enjoyed reading it maybe I would had learnt the family secret earlier than after they passed away years ago.
Lori and Chad they know longer cared about breaking the rules being in a public place no one saying anything in their affair they believed they were unbeatable , slowly it became they could get away with anything.........IMO they were above the Law.
The family secret Granddad had been married before my Grandma.
In some way the first wife(I will call her Kath) reminds me of this current case IMO of Lori treatment of Charles before his death. During the WW2, Grandad got marriage to a girl, childhood Sweetheart she lived in his street since she was ten years old with her widowed mother( Father passed away interstate),so his family knew her well or so they thought for over ten year period. He joined the Army he even admitted things were a bit rushed but he and Kate in their 20's wanted to marry before he was called away.... Kath's Mum moved away things were okay for a few years until one day Kath disappeared, went to Mum's House she was gone.Granddad went through a bad time,stood down from the Army over his missing wife.
It was pretty bad situation. During this time, he found some papers,one was Kath had two Birth Certificates same name, same year two different dates. Grand dad investigated .True her Father had died Interstate when she was 10 years old, however Kath was illegitimate( try to explain this before it gets too long) Kath's dad was married, his wife had a baby girl called Kath (along with the other names which you get) Granddad's Kath was born sometime later and given the same names. Older sibling Kath died young of childhood illness. After younger Kath's Father died she and her Mum moved to interstate where they used her older sibling Birth Certificate, Granddad then had to cope with the fact not only a missing wife but his marriage was not real. This situation lasted for quite awhile, one day Grand dad and his friends decided to do something different dress up smart and attend what he/they called a fancy event at a very up market place.
When they arrived,he is informed" Mr Shadow, your wife is waiting for you at your table" ..........

There’s a habitat for humanity restore in Idaho Falls. They have all sorts of home leftovers. Plus there’s other stores in Rexburg like ace hardware, BMC (it’s a building store), sunroc pro (another building store). Imo it’d be very easy to get things like paneling.

I'm thinking the paneling was from Chad's property. Most likely leftover from when it was installed in the house 40 years ago. You know how it goes. The leftover pieces of projects get stuffed into that one corner of the garage, barn, shed, basement. Decades later it is still there.

Yes, the same sentence.

The Court concluded that Idaho statutes and case law, as well as the English common law incorporated in Idaho law, supported the agency theory. Consequently, a defendant who has not done the actual killing may be convicted of first degree murder under the felony murder rule only if the killing was done by another person who was acting in concert with the defendant in furtherance of a common plan or scheme to commit the underlying felony, and in the commission or attempted commission of the underlying felony.

Excerpt from Idaho Supreme Court:
https://isc.idaho.gov/jury/criminal/700/ICJI_701.doc

This morning, I am thinking about various statements made by individuals associated with this case.

I am thinking of AxC telling law enforcement that he "got in a fight with" CV and "shot him in self-defense." I am thinking of MP telling Nate Eaton there was nothing suspicious about LV's and CD's abrupt departure from Rexburg because it was a "planned move." And I'm thinking about CD saying there was "a slight smile" on TD's face after she died.

Many of us are probably at a point now where we take it as a given that all of these statements are lies. But before the fundamentals of this case revealed themselves in such gruesome fashion, the truth or falsehood of specific statements like the ones above was less clear cut. In judging their credibility, there was sometimes a tendency to go half-way or to think that AxC might have been acting partly in self-defense, to think that MP might have partly believed CD and LV left Rexburg for innocent reasons, and to at least entertain the possibility that CD genuinely believed TD had died peacefully in her sleep.

Generally speaking, acknowledging the complexity of human motivation and recognizing that nothing is simple is the way to go. We will be right far more often than not if resist the lure of simplistic either/or's. But in these examples, a hard binary was appropriate.

For example, there was either a specific plan in place to murder CV when he showed up at the house, or there wasn't. And if there was, then AxC's self-defense argument is absolutely untenable in every respect and, whatever emotions he was feeling in the moment, this was a clear-cut case of premeditated murder.

Similarly, if MP knew that LV and CD had killed TR and JJ, then her insistence that the move was planned and therefore only looked suspicious is a complete fabrication. Conceivably, a move was planned at some point, but, if MP was aware of the fate of the kids, she is not expressing a view based on incomplete information, she is outright lying.

Finally, if CD (or someone else with CD's knowledge) poisoned TD, then the "slight smile" can't be read as the wishful thinking of a grieving husband but only as an entirely self-serving lie, fabricated out of whole cloth.

To be clear, I am not saying that we know all of these things, even now. After all, the CV case remains open, MP is not under arrest as a co-conspirator, and the results of TD's autopsy are still pending.

The point I am making here is not that we know AxC, MP, and CD are lying but that, in these cases, there really is no middle ground. So if there was a specific plan to kill CV, if MP knew the fate of the kids, and if CD killed or ordered the killing of TD, then none of them are simply misspeaking or telling partial truths; they are all flat out lying.

And if they are all flat out lying, we have to ask why. There may be more than one answer to this question, but all would indicate a damning mixture of knowledge and guilt.

MOO

Zombie raccoons are no joke:

"Picture in your mind the movie Elf, starring Will Ferrell, and think of the scene where Buddy finds a raccoon and tries to give it a hug. Not wanting to be touched, the raccoon rips Buddy apart.

Animal control officials say that’s what can happen when someone approaches a raccoon with Canine Distemper."

Zombie raccoons in Provo? A warning from Provo police
I'm thinking the paneling was from Chad's property. Most likely leftover from when it was installed in the house 40 years ago. You know how it goes. The leftover pieces of projects get stuffed into that one corner of the garage, barn, shed, basement. Decades later it is still there.
I am wondering if AC went to CD’s to pu paneling on 9/6 to conceal a body in back of his truck for TR
Being bitten by Zombie raccoon w/rabies just might be CD’s only defense for his abhorrent behaviors (Imo).

Sadly yes. We had the old carpet and cabinets on the side of our house for a year. We finally had a chance to take them to the dump. I was just throwing out extra ideas. All jmo

Our house has been a total gut job. We didn’t have closet paneling. But if Chad went to Arizona to remodel a home I highly doubt he brought the paneling back home on an airplane. All jmo
Maybe they grabbed a panel from the crawl space within the crawl space of LVD's apartment?
I'm thinking they might also have kept JJ in that space to keep him controlled.

RSBM

And he also said "I know a Guy". Chad's middle name..all this taunting on social media..sick people who are supposed to be so religious. Just a cult of them.

Did he capitalize Guy like that? :eek:

Good catch that Loris's friend that was in the hood right afterwards in the January incident and mentioned in the police interview then later on FB posted about "I know a Guy" re used jeep after Brandons attempted murder, and Chad's middle name is Guy. I didn't think of that. I also thought if he capitalized the word Guy

ETA: Post below shows it was not capitalized, and the jeep reference was by JM when CV was murdered in July. My bad... came back to correct so doesn't get legs.

Last edited:
I'm seeing something really wierd right now in rewatching the Nate interview with MP and IP. Each time the camera zooms out to the entire room, the lawyer on the left that is then in the shot stands up and walks out of the shot. And then when it refocuses on MP and IP only, he sits back down.

I never noticed that before. Now I need to review the entire thing again lol to see if that happened each time, and how many times. lol, pehaps just an editing thing... as I'm sure both cameras were rolling.

Soo.... refocusing... Who was that lawyer on the left? And the one on the right? Has the name been in MSM? Is it the divorce lawyer for her case with BB?

Good catch that Loris's friend that was in the hood right afterwards in the January incident and mentioned in the police interview then later on FB posted about "I know a Guy" re used jeep after Brandons attempted murder, and Chad's middle name is Guy. I didn't think of that. I also thought if he capitalized the word Guy
It was not in reference to BB being shot at, it was in reference to CV being KILLED. It was posted on July 12. All of these people are sick disgusting criminals.
Twitter

I haven't seen this. Link please.

You can only be "sealed" to parents, children, and spouses. Because Chad was "sealed" to his first wife, Tammy, he could be "sealed", for time and eternity to his 2nd wife, Lori.

Now, this is where it gets into the "weeds" of LDS doctrine, for a further discussion about if CV and LVD were "sealed", then LVD could NOT be "sealed" for time and eternity to CD. Will not continue with this, as it can be easily found on websites devoted to LDS religion.

This cult does this themselves. So far he has TD, LVD (eternal), JR he claimed, ZP by rumour. He is going all old school.

[Q
This morning, I am thinking about various statements made by individuals associated with this case.

I am thinking of AxC telling law enforcement that he "got in a fight with" CV and "shot him in self-defense." I am thinking of MP telling Nate Eaton there was nothing suspicious about LV's and CD's abrupt departure from Rexburg because it was a "planned move." And I'm thinking about CD saying there was "a slight smile" on TD's face after she died.

Many of us are probably at a point now where we take it as a given that all of these statements are lies. But before the fundamentals of this case revealed themselves in such gruesome fashion, the truth or falsehood of specific statements like the ones above was less clear cut. In judging their credibility, there was sometimes a tendency to go half-way or to think that AxC might have been acting partly in self-defense, to think that MP might have partly believed CD and LV left Rexburg for innocent reasons, and to at least entertain the possibility that CD genuinely believed TD had died peacefully in her sleep.

Generally speaking, acknowledging the complexity of human motivation and recognizing that nothing is simple is the way to go. We will be right far more often than not if resist the lure of simplistic either/or's. But in these examples, a hard binary was appropriate.

For example, there was either a specific plan in place to murder CV when he showed up at the house, or there wasn't. And if there was, then AxC's self-defense argument is absolutely untenable in every respect and, whatever emotions he was feeling in the moment, this was a clear-cut case of premeditated murder.

Similarly, if MP knew that LV and CD had killed TR and JJ, then her insistence that the move was planned and therefore only looked suspicious is a complete fabrication. Conceivably, a move was planned at some point, but, if MP was aware of the fate of the kids, she is not expressing a view based on incomplete information, she is outright lying.

Finally, if CD (or someone else with CD's knowledge) poisoned TD, then the "slight smile" can't be read as the wishful thinking of a grieving husband but only as an entirely self-serving lie, fabricated out of whole cloth.

To be clear, I am not saying that we know all of these things, even now. After all, the CV case remains open, MP is not under arrest as a co-conspirator, and the results of TD's autopsy are still pending.

The point I am making here is not that we know AxC, MP, and CD are lying but that, in these cases, there really is no middle ground. So if there was a specific plan to kill CV, if MP knew the fate of the kids, and if CD killed or ordered the killing of TD, then none of them are simply misspeaking or telling partial truths; they are all flat out lying.

And if they are all flat out lying, we have to ask why. There may be more than one answer to this question, but all would indicate a damning mixture of knowledge and guilt.

MOO

I'm just going to respond to this: Many of us are probably at a point now where we take it as a given that all of these statements are lies. But before the fundamentals of this case revealed themselves in such gruesome fashion, the truth or falsehood of specific statements like the ones above was less clear cut. In judging their credibility, there was sometimes a tendency to go half-way or to think that AxC might have been acting partly in self-defense, to think that MP might have partly believed CD and LV left Rexburg for innocent reasons, and to at least entertain the possibility that CD genuinely believed TD had died peacefully in her sleep.

Niece-Melanie had context -- she had a lifetime of context with members of the Cox family. She was very well aware, probably as much as anyone, and in real time, what happened with Alex assaulting Joe. She was very well aware of how Lori's animosity could play out. She knows the whole story... so if she was thinking that the Hawaii move for Lori and Chad was innocent...she was only fooling herself.

Something that really bothers me is the way the 2 bodies were treated so differently. JJ Wrapped up tightly in plastic and a panel placed on top of him. Yet poor TV left tossed in the dirt, dismembered and burnt. Why the difference? Why the hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025