Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that really bothers me is the way the 2 bodies were treated so differently. JJ Wrapped up tightly in plastic and a panel placed on top of him. Yet poor TV left tossed in the dirt, dismembered and burnt. Why the difference? Why the hate?

And for someone who uses duct and other tapes often, you just don't wear gloves if you are tearing/ripping/cutting it. As it sticks to the gloves.

ergo... touch DNA hopefully if protected from microbial degradation in addition to targeted placement showing such with potential prints.

As to AC and his phone at LVD.. I wonder if MP will state that he was at her place next door that night... as she did go on and on as to how AxC was supporting her and they talked often.
MP was still in Arizona in September when the children went missing. She didn't move to Rexburg until November.

Lori is clearly used to manipulating people to do what she wants. But all the death surrounding her is no coincidence and I hope they are able to tie her to and charge her for, each and every one!

she never had any intention of letting Tylee leave her alive im0. She even said she preferred death then letting Tyleees dad have visitation or custody of Tylee. I do not for one second believe that she believed that they were zombies. She saw someone who had certain beliefs and did her home work and research (hence the reading of his books years before) and knew how she could manipulate him. Daybell seems to have no sense of self preservation and will go down with the ship, I just hope he sinks it with the whole cult.
As moo

Yesterday while things were a bit slow here, I watched a 60 Minutes Australia program about the recent developments in the MM case happening in Germany. This case was also assisted by cell phone data.

The show featured a gentleman talking about the perp they have in prison and described how he had fantasized about his crimes over and over until the urge became too strong not to act it out.

As you point out, Lori had been reading CD's books for years, the books becoming a fantasy that played over and over again in head. I truly believe that she could no longer distinguish fantasy from reality. IMO

At this point I’m wondering if some of the cult were not versed in the law etc. Not saying they are smart but look how long they dragged this out.....

Foxfire looking down and guiding also... as he always said cross jurisdictional was the downfall of so many cases not being solved as that is how perps got away with it. Thank goodness for the Woodcocks... and the continuing snowball from there.

Since this is the first time I have ever followed a high profile case, this is all new to me. Obsessive for sure! Ha!

But as i read so many remarks from the long-time members, I am getting the idea that living through the trial is even more gut wrenching that all the surprises we keep getting in this case. So, when you guys feel that a lawyer has screwed up, or you are sure a witness has lied or something..... do you guys go crazy here on WS???

Of course. Thats why we are here right now trying to fit square pegs into round holes with this case. LOL :)

But seriously if you do get the chance to follow cases through the trial and onto whats hopefully a successful conviction, it really helps us to learn the entire judicial process from the very beginnings of the arrest all the way to where we see the perp(s) be handcuffed in the courtroom with a guilty verdict and hauled off to permanent prison (instead of just jail).

Its a fascinating learning experience and helps give us an appreciation for all the work involved from so many on the right side of the law.

Since this is the first time I have ever followed a high profile case, this is all new to me. Obsessive for sure! Ha!

But as i read so many remarks from the long-time members, I am getting the idea that living through the trial is even more gut wrenching that all the surprises we keep getting in this case. So, when you guys feel that a lawyer has screwed up, or you are sure a witness has lied or something..... do you guys go crazy here on WS???

So often, especially with Florida cases where there is sunshine laws.. we see here so much that isn't allowed into the case legally during the trial. And yes, WS can explode (server overwhelmed and shut down) when that happens and the verdict is not one which many expected.

Yesterday while things were a bit slow here, I watched a 60 Minutes Australia program about the recent developments in the MM case happening in Germany. This case was also assisted by cell phone data.

The show featured a gentleman talking about the perp they have in prison and described how he had fantasized about his crimes over and over until the urge became too strong not to act it out.

As you point out, Lori had been reading CD's books for years, the books becoming a fantasy that played over and over again in head. I truly believe that she could no longer distinguish fantasy from reality. IMO
I don’t think it’s a case of not knowing fantasy from reality. Her actions (fleeing when the police came looking from the kids etc) shows differently. I don’t doubt that she planned this in advance, from the moment she relocated to rexburg, to CV being killed and so on. MOO

The freezer was in the addition on the back of the house. You can tell by the windows.

ETA these were pics from before CD owned the house

JMO
A very convenient place to put a small victim if the perp needed a few days or more to prepare how they were going to dispose of victim.

A freezer has been used by other murderers as this one example attests to.

"A suspect in the death of an Ohio college student had a hidden room on his property with restraints, a freezer containing blood and evidence of additional potential victims, search warrants show."

James Worley: Ohio murder suspect had hidden room with freezer - CNN

Yes, if such a trial is broadcast. And "crazy" would be putting it mildly LOL.

Update: fbi unit is still parked behind the police station. Police station is packed, tons of unmarked cars parked in back (this is more than usual). Court house parking lot packed (not the usual for this time of day). Means is parked outside of the women’s detention center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member