Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Lum
@jlumfox1

JUST IN: Looks like two new counts of conspiracy to commit concealment, destruction or alteration of evidence for Chad Daybell. Adding onto his initial charges of destruction, concealment or altering of evidence. #fox10phoenix

Thanks for this update.

Sounds like LE is starting to put the real heat on them now. Lets hope the heat gets turned up even more.

SEE IT: ‘Cult Mom’ daughter Tylee Ryan was ‘always sick,’ and doctors could never figure out why, friend says [VIDEO]

I had not heard this before. Tylee was often sick with a unknown ailment and had surgeries trying to id the problems. I remember the doctor office gave her records to LE. Hopefully this will shed light on any other abuse and establish a pattern of behavior. Jmo
Unfortunately, I am afraid we are going to find out the horrors that these 2 innocent angels suffered through at the hand of their own mother. UGH

I'm currently teaching a summer college class using Zoom, and unless MM altered her view of things (doubtful), the answer is yes.
Well, I’m being petty but I hope it caused her pain in some form or fashion. Wishful thinking, I know. This case brings out the worst in me. I try very hard to wait for facts and give defendants the benefit of the doubt most of the time, but I am not capable here. I am assuming the worst. And it sucks to feel this way. I don’t post often but have been an avid lurker since December. I’m just angry and raging tonight. I believe the youngsters call it triggered.

Yes, and he was visibly affected by the Judge's reading of the summary.
Will Lori’s attorney have to file a separate motion to have another judge try these new charges like they did for the first batch? I hope so. I enjoy the thought of Mean’s to-do list growing longer and longer. Also enjoy it when he’s told he filled something out wrong.

That said, this guy is clearly in way, way over his head. If he doesn’t have the sense or integrity to admit it and step down, I hope the court demands he hire assisting counsel or he will be ousted.

iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts
Case Information

CR22-20-0755 | State of Idaho Plaintiff, vs. Chad Guy Daybell Defendant.

• 06/30/2020 Amended Complaint Filed

Comment
    Amended Criminal Complaint

• 06/30/2020 Affidavit of Probable Cause

Comment
    Affidavit Ron Ball 2

• 06/30/2020 Motion

Comment
    Motion to Amend Criminal Complaint

• 06/30/2020 Order

Comment
    to Amend Criminal Complaint

• 06/30/2020 Notice of Hearing

Yeah, that too. The courtroom may have setup a nice big screen for them to view the Zoom meeting on a larger projection type screen as well as glancing at Means laptop if he had his laptop connected to the Zoom meeting.

BBM for focus.

That's a huge 'if'. I am pretty confident from watching Means that it was NOT on his laptop. With no hyperbole, I can say that I have been on Zoom calls 75% of every in-office workday, for the last 5 years. When people have multiple screens or a screen that is not placed where the camera is, there are telltale signs. If you watch Means (or Lori), there was no confusion at any time of which screen to look at, nobody tried to talk into the laptop or at the laptop, nobody looked back and forth, etc (which are the telltale signs).

IMO what we saw was Lori intently focused on MM's legal pad and the notes he was writing, as a device for avoiding looking at the screen (positioned where the camera was) as much as possible.

iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts
Case Information

CR22-20-0755 | State of Idaho Plaintiff, vs. Chad Guy Daybell Defendant.

• 06/30/2020 Amended Complaint Filed

Comment
    Amended Criminal Complaint

• 06/30/2020 Affidavit of Probable Cause

Comment
    Affidavit Ron Ball 2

• 06/30/2020 Motion

Comment
    Motion to Amend Criminal Complaint

• 06/30/2020 Order

Comment
    to Amend Criminal Complaint

• 06/30/2020 Notice of Hearing
Link isn’t working for me. Can someone tell me what change(s) was (were) made to the original complaint?

BBM for focus.

That's a huge 'if'. I am pretty confident from watching Means that it was NOT on his laptop. With no hyperbole, I can say that I have been on Zoom calls 75% of every in-office workday, for the last 5 years. When people have multiple screens or a screen that is not placed where the camera is, there are telltale signs. If you watch Means (or Lori), there was no confusion at any time of which screen to look at, nobody tried to talk into the laptop or at the laptop, nobody looked back and forth, etc (which are the telltale signs).

IMO what we saw was Lori intently focused on MM's legal pad and the notes he was writing, as a device for avoiding looking at the screen (positioned where the camera was) as much as possible.
Yes, this was my impression as well.

Link isn’t working for me. Can someone tell me what change(s) was (were) made to the original complaint?

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

·
8m

UPDATE: New charges filed against Chad Daybell Before today, he was facing two felony charges of destruction/ concealment of evidence. Now he's facing two additional charges of conspiracy to destroy/ conceal evidence.

What were they saying about what what Chad had texted on his phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli