Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMOO I feel if you are in front of a judge on charges it takes allot of Braun to say you want to be called Mrs. I want to see a legal marriage license because IMOO the only Mrs. D is deceased. This is a pretend marriage sealed by these 2 and she can’t from what I read because of being divorced several times. JMOO

I am wondering if, after all this time, someone has suggested to Lori that her previous arrogant attitude was not playing well to the masses. I think she is suddenly going to become, meek little poor old me... In my opinion.
I think Means would be an even worse lawyer than we already think he is if he didn’t tell her she needs to “read the room” and stop acting like she’s getting away with murder.

Reposting this transcription (by me) of the exchange in court today about conflict of interest (requested by @Redvines86):

------
Judge Eddins: "The court is, uh, inclined to ask one question here today… Number one, because the charge that’s been listed here in the information [grabs sheaf of papers for reference], um, does pertain to conspiracy, uh, Mr. Means have you ever represented any of the alleged co-conspirators that are set forth in the criminal complaint?”

Means: "No your honor. Other than [pauses and gestures at LVD with right hand] Mrs. Daybell.” [you can see Rob Wood *advertiser censored* his head and frowns as he’s hearing this]

Judge Eddins: "OK. Alright. With that, uh…"

Rob Wood: "Your honor, I need to interject. At a bail reduction hearing here in Madison County, Mr. Means did represent to the court that he was also representing Mr. Vallow, now he..[catches himself] or, Mr. Daybell. He did represent there was no criminal matter at that time, but I... I do think that’s appropriate to note."

------

Does LVD know how to love? Her 5? Marriages and letting 2 children die? How does one just casually discuss an X dying? a brother? 2 children? Your lovers wife? Nieces husband and children? Do you do this over dinner? My head is turning and brain can’t function on these gory thoughts!MOO

I don't know if it was on purpose or not, but I loved that the judge kept calling her Miss Daybell instead of Mrs. Daybell.

What does Ms. mean? - بحث Google

Ms.
/miz,məz/

noun
noun: Ms
a title used before the surname or full name of any woman regardless of her marital status (a neutral alternative to Mrs. or Miss ).

Could he possibly be calling her Ms. instead of Miss?

It would be interesting to see if he addresses every female as Ms. which is really a more courteous way to address a woman in my opinion!

If means and the beater lawyer share the same building AND suite thats not good. Too much opportunity for shenanigans. The prosecution needs to get someone dismissed here.
I’m surprised it hasn’t happened already. Means represented Chad and regardless what charge(s) his representation was for, he shouldn’t now be appearing for Chad’s partner in crime. It seems like an invitation to appeal.

Reposting this transcription (by me) of the exchange in court today about conflict of interest (requested by @Redvines86):

------
Judge Eddins: "The court is, uh, inclined to ask one question here today… Number one, because the charge that’s been listed here in the information [grabs sheaf of papers for reference], um, does pertain to conspiracy, uh, Mr. Means have you ever represented any of the alleged co-conspirators that are set forth in the criminal complaint?”

Means: "No your honor. Other than [pauses and gestures at LVD with right hand] Mrs. Daybell.” [you can see Rob Wood *advertiser censored* his head and frowns as he’s hearing this]

Judge Eddins: "OK. Alright. With that, uh…"

Rob Wood: "Your honor, I need to interject. At a bail reduction hearing here in Madison County, Mr. Means did represent to the court that he was also representing Mr. Vallow, now he..[catches himself] or, Mr. Daybell. He did represent there was no criminal matter at that time, but I... I do think that’s appropriate to note."

------
Thank you very much!!

What does Ms. mean? - بحث Google

Ms.
/miz,məz/

noun
noun: Ms
a title used before the surname or full name of any woman regardless of her marital status (a neutral alternative to Mrs. or Miss ).

Could he possibly be calling her Ms. instead of Miss?

It would be interesting to see if he addresses every female as Ms. which is really a more courteous way to address a woman in my opinion!
Either way, Lori requested Mrs. Daybell

I've suspected for a while that LVD has a laundry list of delusions and facetious presentations, some of which may be unique versions. Manchhausen by proxy, Cotard's by proxy which isn't a thing but this might end up being a case of it, religious delusions, grandeur delusions, erotomania....

Bringing this over from the last thread for anyone who missed the hearing:

Crying about your mutilated dead children doesn't come from one eye. Her make up is bugging her with the mask?

10:15 or so- the Judge asked if MM would like to file an "emotion."

Re BBM
Right. I have used Zoom a couple times and from what I remember each participant can elect to share either Video or Sound or Both Video and Sound, so the Woodcocks could have changed their setting on the Zoom connection to not allow their video to be broadcasted to other Zoom participants.

In Gallery view (like the Brady Bunch) there is still a square for each participant. You can upload an image. The way my employer's ZOOM is set up, your first initial shows if you click Video Off.

The meeting host (probably a court clerk) can change the configuration.

Also, grandparents may have used a phone to participate, audio only.

ZOOM is interesting.

Colby, we're breaking for you all over again!

I just caught in the video that the judge called her “Miss Daybell” and that the attorney was correcting him when he said she wants to be referred to as Mrs. Daybell. Wow! That is ballsy and intentional imo. That is making a statement.
Funny the judge didn’t go on to do so though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli