Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've suspected for a while that LVD has a laundry list of delusions and facetious presentations, some of which may be unique versions. Manchhausen by proxy, Cotard's by proxy which isn't a thing but this might end up being a case of it, religious delusions, grandeur delusions, erotomania....

Crying about your mutilated dead children doesn't come from one eye. Her make up is bugging her with the mask?

10:15 or so- the Judge asked if MM would like to file an "emotion."
I heard “any motions” when I listened closely.

What does Ms. mean? - بحث Google

Ms.
/miz,məz/

noun
noun: Ms
a title used before the surname or full name of any woman regardless of her marital status (a neutral alternative to Mrs. or Miss ).

Could he possibly be calling her Ms. instead of Miss?

It would be interesting to see if he addresses every female as Ms. which is really a more courteous way to address a woman in my opinion!

I find this kind of fascinating. It's possible he doesn't understand the distinction, or is unable to make a 'z' sound. I'd love to think he was just doing it to annoy her, too, but I think the guy takes courtroom decorum very seriously so I doubt he was just pushing buttons like that.

IMOO I feel if you are in front of a judge on charges it takes allot of Braun to say you want to be called Mrs. I want to see a legal marriage license because IMOO the only Mrs. D is deceased. This is a pretend marriage sealed by these 2 and she can’t from what I read because of being divorced several times. JMOO

There still seems to be a lot of disagreement over whether the marriage between CD and LV was a legal one. I know the APC says the investigating officer verified they were married, but if I was Chad I would have been scared to death that I would be next - to get both Tammy's and his life insurance. I wonder if that thought ever once crossed his mind?

I've suspected for a while that LVD has a laundry list of delusions and facetious presentations, some of which may be unique versions. Manchhausen by proxy, Cotard's by proxy which isn't a thing but this might end up being a case of it, religious delusions, grandeur delusions, erotomania....

Crying about your mutilated dead children doesn't come from one eye. Her make up is bugging her with the mask?

10:15 or so- the Judge asked if MM would like to file an "emotion."

Hahaha that would be SO funny if true (cue Smokey Robinson & The Miracles "I Second That Emotion"). However I'm pretty sure he said "if you'd like to file any motion to deal with that".

Judge Eddins didn't ask him about his expertise (though I would have loved to have heard that question asked and answered!). And because I bet we're gonna parse this multiple times, I have done a word-for-word transcription of that exchange, from the livestream recording:

------
Judge Eddins: "The court is, uh, inclined to ask one question here today… Number one, because the charge that’s been listed here in the information [grabs sheaf of papers for reference], um, does pertain to conspiracy, uh, Mr. Means have you ever represented any of the alleged co-conspirators that are set forth in the criminal complaint?”

Means: "No your honor. Other than [pauses and gestures at LVD with right hand] Mrs. Daybell.” [you can see Rob Wood *advertiser censored* his head and frowns as he’s hearing this]

Judge Eddins: "OK. Alright. With that, uh…"

Rob Wood: "Your honor, I need to interject. At a bail reduction hearing here in Madison County, Mr. Means did represent to the court that he was also representing Mr. Vallow, now he..[catches himself] or, Mr. Daybell. He did represent there was no criminal matter at that time, but I... I do think that’s appropriate to note."

------

Then Eddins goes on to request both sides submit positions/questions in writing on the conflict (I didn't bother transcribing that part).

In such a high profile case, to reply with that is asinine at best.

I just caught in the video that the judge called her “Miss Daybell” and that the attorney was correcting him when he said she wants to be referred to as Mrs. Daybell. Wow! That is ballsy and intentional imo. That is making a statement.
Funny the judge didn’t go on to do so though.

In very conservative Christian communities, the feminist roots of Ms as a neutral replacement for Miss or Mrs. are hateful. Married women in such communities often stress their preference for Mrs. I’m pretty sure His Honor was using Ms, as it is standard now. Means may have been consciously trying to portray Lori Daybell as a conservative Christian in the hope of gathering some sympathy amongst likeminded others in the vast courtroom being drawn digitally to this case, not to mention an eventual jury.

There still seems to be a lot of disagreement over whether the marriage between CD and LV was a legal one. I know the APC says the investigating officer verified they were married, but if I was Chad I would have been scared to death that I would be next - to get both Tammy's and his life insurance. I wonder if that thought ever once crossed his mind?
That would imply Chad thinks. He only seems to daydream about ridiculous things to impress his goddess (puke). I doubt he ever has a normal thought in that skull of his. IMO
He is just disgusting to me personally.

In very conservative Christian communities, the feminist roots of Ms as a Neutral replacement for Miss or Mrs. are hateful. Married women in such communities often stress their preference for Mrs. I’m pretty sure His Honor was using Ms, as it is standard now. Means may have been consciously trying to portray Lori Daybell as a conservative Christian in the hope of gathering some sympathy amongst likeminded others in the vast courtroom being drawn digitally to this case, not to mention an eventual jury.
BBM- Interesting take and makes sense, thank you for the perspective!

Remember this?

Mark Means Law

@MeansLaw

Please not that this office (notice being provided by other means as well) represents Mr. Chad Daybell. If any agency, investigative authority etc., wishes to contact my client please contact my office directly.
2:28 PM · Apr 28, 2020

Maybe he didn't think people would remember or notice. Seems to be consistent with his client's beliefs

I just caught in the video that the judge called her “Miss Daybell” and that the attorney was correcting him when he said she wants to be referred to as Mrs. Daybell. Wow! That is ballsy and intentional imo. That is making a statement.
Funny the judge didn’t go on to do so though.

I just rewatched that portion. OMG. If you go to 1:09, the first time the judge addresses Lori directly after all the preamble, he very precisely enunciates MISS Daybell, and you can see Kelsee Ryan turn her head and smirk in Colby's direction. She was obviously noticing the same thing we are. Funny.

CD’s APC states that the investigating officer verified the Nov. 5th marriage in Hawaii so that would make him husband #5. TD had $430k so he must have/had a policy too. Do you wonder if he ever changed his beneficiary to his new wife? I do. Maybe he had some reservations about it! IMO

I just rewatched that portion. OMG. If you go to 1:09, the first time the judge addresses Lori directly after all the preamble, he very precisely enunciates MISS Daybell, and you can see Kelsee Ryan turn her head and smirk in Colby's direction. She was obviously noticing the same thing we are. Funny.
Omg just watched that! You are so right! Don’t come into his court trying to correct him lol! Wow.

Last edited:
Oh. OK, then my first reading was right. I guess I don't understand why Daybell's adult children are somehow scum to you and (apparently) to @Nosurprise? Because they're trying to get rid of compost from one or the other of their houses? Or are they simply scum through genetics? Or by proxy? How does that work, exactly?

I think they're referring to very specific SM posts that many people are having a hard time giving them a "pass" for. I don't think they're referring to all Daybell children. There is a reason many of the other family members are receiving a more understanding and empathetic response in my opinion

I think it’s between the 8:30 - 9:00 mark .
I honestly thought she was diverting attention by faux rubbing her eye.

I saw Ms Daybell opened & reclenched her hands twice when the judge was reading about her telling Gibb to lie. JMO
Those tears were the advice from her attorney telling her she better start to “act “ remorseful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member