Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If true it would not surprise me even a little bit.
If there was actual incest happening between LV and Alex, will that come as a huge shock to Chad, or not? I should think it very well might, if he is wrenched back into the real world. Would it even make him realize that his Goddess has feet of clay? And then he might do everything he can to pin it all on her.

Oh brother. And with that the three-ring circus has now become a four-ring circus.

What shall we call this next performance? My working title is: "Mark's Mighty Monstrous Mayhem: Message of Malicious Mental Mistreatment and Mormon McConkie' Misrepresentation of Misfortunate Madam Daybell; Mixes Magical Myths and Misconstrued Multi-dimensional Machiavellianism of Myopic Money Motivated Mistress Manifesting Malingering Melancholic Moods with Mitigating Madness; Mr. Means Makes Major Motion to Madison Magistrate on Monday and Moves for Mistrial!"
:D:D:D:D:D:D

If there was actual incest happening between LV and Alex, will that come as a huge shock to Chad, or not? I should think it very well might, if he is wrenched back into the real world. Would it even make him realize that his Goddess has feet of clay? And then he might do everything he can to pin it all on her.
I have a feeling that JP was alluding to it already at Chad's preliminary hearing. I'll look up the relevant part of MG's cross-examination and post it when I find it. I'm not sure though whether that police record would have been in the discovery, because I think it came from the investigation into the murder of Charles.

Edit :

JP proposes the question that Alex and Lori were extremely close and MG agrees.

starts at 1:23:07

Last edited:
I have a feeling that JP was alluding to it already at Chad's preliminary hearing. I'll look up the relevant part of MG's cross-examination and post it when I find it. I'm not sure though whether that police record would have been in the discovery, because I think it came from the investigation into the murder of Charles.

Edit :

I remember that.

I'm just hoping we've finally hit rock bottom with these people. Surely, it can't get much worse. JMO

I wonder who gave Court TV the heads up on this and so much other information….not too many people can get their hands on items in this case. This gets crazier.

Hidden True Crime speculated last night that it might be Mark Means leaking to Court TV, since they had in the past referred to him as an experienced criminal attorney when he appeared on a panel.

But the letter of excommunication? I immediately thought of someone in Chad's family, since it is stated that the letter arrived too late for Chad to make an appeal. Since he did not get the chance to appear before the counsel, it seems unfair on the part of the LDS, and an indication of a presumption of guilt.

Could be Prior, but he has not yet been caught leaking information, unlike Means who just cannot seem to keep his little mouth shut!

I watched True Crimes with Good Lori and Lauren and they both said, there as been no official word on LV being excommunicated. Anything out there is speculation. It was their podcast of 0ct 29, 2021. This podcast was approved by Tricia.

I hope this linked correctly. It was about 1/2 through the podcast.

I was surprised by that, because Lori Hellis clearly stated in her newsletter of just the day before that Lori HAS been excommunicated. So that was kind of walked back, though it is a safe assumption that if Chad has been excommunicated, then Lori has been excommunicated also.

Edit :

Thanks, Tortoise, for reposting this. Ya know, sometimes you just don't want to relisten to this over again.... but this was a good reminder of how careful Melanie is with words, and how stoic Chad can look for a long period of times! (I swear he did not blink or swallow at all!), as well as her answers about Alex and Lori's closeness.

I was surprised by that, because Lori Hellis clearly stated in her newsletter of just the day before that Lori HAS been excommunicated. So that was kind of walked back, though it is a safe assumption that if Chad has been excommunicated, then Lori has been excommunicated also.

I have less confidence in this. The excommunication letter from LDS, was so specifically about his preaching stuff way off official LDS doctrine, but not the deaths of the children.
I don't believe the Church has as much "teaching" evidence of this with Lori.

I don't think her podcasts would rise to the same level of shame to the Church.
Then, it should include JM and MG.

But the letter of excommunication? I immediately thought of someone in Chad's family, since it is stated that the letter arrived too late for Chad to make an appeal. Since he did not get the chance to appear before the counsel, it seems unfair on the part of the LDS, and an indication of a presumption of guilt.
SBM, BBM. I wonder how that happened? Was it sent to a wrong address and sat there?

IMO LH does not have official sources, though they could be the same that are leaking to CourtTV. If Lori and Chad were both ex'd by the same church authority at around the same time, Lori's info would have been leaked together with Chad's.

I remember that.

I'm just hoping we've finally hit rock bottom with these people. Surely, it can't get much worse. JMO
It can get worse.
There were children present to abuse before they were murdered.

LDS really needs to be ex-communicate these people, and AC in absentia.
The idea there is a loophole in their minds,
where CD and LDV are excused of wrong-doing by God in return for getting a "camp" of people together is about a for from their supposed beliefs as possible.

Otherwise what is their church?
In this case, without being clear, it drops down to being a private conference space for plotting murder and conducting unsanctioned marriages.
Hollow real estate.

I have less confidence in this. The excommunication letter from LDS, was so specifically about his preaching stuff way off official LDS doctrine, but not the deaths of the children.
I don't believe the Church has as much "teaching" evidence of this with Lori.

I don't think her podcasts would rise to the same level of shame to the Church.
Then, it should include JM and MG.

yes, this. Clearly IMO, from the language used, the letters were going off of Chad’s books, AVOW, etc.; and overall left me thinking that the stake President was sort of behind the times on his Daybelliana.

I was curious about her church status in relation to her supposed call for legal help. If she was still considered a member, she could call for spiritual help and maybe get legal help. She may think they would have to help if she told them she was facing a death penalty.

Hidden True Crime speculated last night that it might be Mark Means leaking to Court TV, since they had in the past referred to him as an experienced criminal attorney when he appeared on a panel.

Could be Prior, but he has not yet been caught leaking information, unlike Means who just cannot seem to keep his little mouth shut!

But isn’t the excommunication based upon Chads nutty teachings which were then adopted by other LDS members & which were contrary to church teachings? It’s not about any murders. A church has its own rules. It’s not the government. There’s no legal due process guarantee. It seems irrelevant to the legal case.

yes, this. Clearly IMO, from the language used, the letters were going off of Chad’s books, AVOW, etc.; and overall left me thinking that the stake President was sort of behind the times on his Daybelliana.
So Chad's excommunication had nothing to do with his tier two (multiple probations) and tier three (light/dark ratings, zombies) beliefs? If that were true then he would have been ex'd years earlier. His own family was aware of his visionary status that he showcased in his books, on the AVOW forum, as well as in PAP podcasts and conferences. It doesn't seem his immediate family found his ideas incompatible with LDS teachings (unlike his brother's family). Chad's peers like HS claiming similar abilities as Chad in their books and online would have been booted out as well. His friend JR was allegedly ex'd in early 2019 for her "energy work", which was a step further. Two others, MS and ES were also ex'd, likely due to to their promotion of the theory of multiple probations.

So... still no next court date for Chad or Lori? @montegrl ? TIA!

and
citrouille0.gif
everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads