Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lori Hellis' newsletter on MM's disqualification:

HappyNewYear! — The Lori Vallow Story

She draws a parallel with another case from Oregon, where a lawyer claimed a conspiracy against his client, involving the entire legal system. MM did cast suspicion on the role of the LDS church in this case.

Is MM LDS? My assumption is that he is...he better be careful. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has a very low tolerance for being dragged into court cases, controversy.

Is MM LDS? My assumption is that he is...he better be careful. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has a very low tolerance for being dragged into court cases, controversy.
We can't openly sleuth MM's religious background and even if his family were LDS that wouldn't guarantee that he was currently a member of the church. Judging by his attitude I'm guessing he isn't.

New in LV's docket:

• 12/29/2021 Motion

Comment
    Request for Amended Rule 16 Motion for Protective Order

• 12/29/2021 Motion

Comment
    Request for Shorten Notice

• 12/29/2021 Notice of Hearing
The hearing doesn't have a date set in the docket yet so I don't know when it is or if it is a sealed hearing.

I recall hearing (on a YT video - often mentioned here on WS/considered reliable) it was believed MM was raised LDS but at some point he left or separated himself from the church beliefs (not sure how it was worded). I will try to go back and see if the video is still available and I've remembered correctly.

Local update: MM and JA are at the women’s detention center today

ETA: they could have other clients just noting their presence
They must have other clients.
Unless JA is insisting MM tell Lori goodbye? That’s a stretch but if there was something inappropriate, it’s possible MM couldn’t see her unless JA was there also.

State prosecutors in Idaho want the court to prohibit Lori Vallow and her former attorney Mark Means from publicly speaking about her case. This motion is to extend the protective order preventing dissemination of discovery which “contains many confidential, sensitive documents.”

Remote hearing scheduled for 1/5/22 this Wednesday at 3PM MST.

Attachments

• 20220103_164813.jpg
    20220103_164813.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 24
  • 20220103_164827.jpg
    20220103_164827.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 20220103_164840.jpg
    20220103_164840.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 21
State prosecutors in Idaho want the court to prohibit Lori Vallow and her former attorney Mark Means from publicly speaking about her case. This motion is to extend the protective order preventing dissemination of discovery which “contains many confidential, sensitive documents.”

Remote hearing scheduled for 1/5/22 this Wednesday at 3PM MST.

Of note:

Attachments

• 20220103_165149.jpg
    20220103_165149.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors