Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude. He's gonna lose his bar card. Surely Lori cannot be worth that.

He could have other have clients at the detention center. Earlier in the pandemic, he had several defendants in custody there that he was representing. Some of their cases have moved forward (so some are no longer in custody, have been released on bail, etc.). He’s also had several cases that, due to the nature of the charges/allegations, have so much information redacted that they are not visible on the Court website (so there could be other defendants not showing up on the Court website that he’s currently representing). this is not to say he is definitely visiting someone other than Lori right now but it is to say I think that is a possibility that cannot be totally ruled out. JMOO tho

Psychologically. Like whether she's closer to being fit to stand trial. Sorry, bad choice of words.
No problems..I just picture her walking around with her fingers in ears going "loudly Blah Blah" and just not talking about it..she's evil but I don't believe she's incompetent. I think Means added to this idea and it was played out..jmo moo moo

I went to college at Utah State for a couple of years (a long time ago). When we played Brigham Young University in football in our stadium, the favorite cheer was "Push 'em back! Push 'em back! All the way to Nauvoo!"

Ah, a geographically accurate literary allusion! I love it!

The two main faith traditions that separated at Nauvoo, becoming the LDS and Community of Christ, do so much good in their communities.

The late Tammy Douglas Daybell is a shining example of this....

jmho ymmv lrr

Ah, a geographically accurate literary allusion! I love it!

The two main faith traditions that separated at Nauvoo, becoming the LDS and Community of Christ, do so much good in their communities.

The late Tammy Douglas Daybell is a shining example of this....

jmho ymmv lrr

I met so many wonderful kind and caring people in my time there. It's a shame people like CD and LV blacken all the good stuff.

He could have other have clients at the detention center. Earlier in the pandemic, he had several defendants in custody there that he was representing. Some of their cases have moved forward (so some are no longer in custody, have been released on bail, etc.). He’s also had several cases that, due to the nature of the charges/allegations, have so much information redacted that they are not visible on the Court website (so there could be other defendants not showing up on the Court website that he’s currently representing). this is not to say he is definitely visiting someone other than Lori right now but it is to say I think that is a possibility that cannot be totally ruled out. JMOO tho

Link please

Link please

are you asking for a link to the Idaho Court records portal (website)? Due to how their website works - like many Court websites that use Tyler Technologies on the backend - copying a link from a search won’t work well to share with someone else (it seems to just redirect back to the main search entry page). One would have to enter their own search terms in order to get some of the results, but if you are asking just for that website it is
Search Hearings - iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts

sorry if I misunderstood your request

LVD did some googling regarding travel to Missouri but I can't remember if it's been established that she had/has friends there, though. And, I also can't remember if she actually traveled to the state. By the time 2023 rolls around I'll need a full refresher on this case including flowcharts and maps.

Oh, and on the other side of things... Rachel Smith has her practice in MO.

are you asking for a link to the Idaho Court records portal (website)? Due to how their website works - like many Court websites that use Tyler Technologies on the backend - copying a link from a search won’t work well to share with someone else (it seems to just redirect back to the main search entry page). One would have to enter their own search terms in order to get some of the results, but if you are asking just for that website it is
Search Hearings - iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts

I get that MM has had other clients potentially at the county jail. But historically, he's practiced, what 4.5 hours away? In addition, most people don't stay in county jails all that long. His main area is non-criminal so even less of his crowd being housed there. I've looked on the portal over the last year+ but still fail to find anything that makes me think he's going to the county jail multiple times a week for anything not related to LV. Drop me a DM if you have anything specific as I'd be interested.

I have the link. Not seeing what you are seeing apparently.

What did the judge mean when he said “Mean’s practice of submitting declarations under penalty of perjury have called into question his ability to competently and effectively represent Vallow going forward,"

Google was not my friend with this one.

What did the judge mean when he said “Mean’s practice of submitting declarations under penalty of perjury have called into question his ability to competently and effectively represent Vallow going forward,"

Google was not my friend with this one.

The good Lori does a great job of explaining it here at about 12 minutes in

LVD did some googling regarding travel to Missouri but I can't remember if it's been established that she had/has friends there, though. And, I also can't remember if she actually traveled to the state. By the time 2023 rolls around I'll need a full refresher on this case including flowcharts and maps.

Oh, and on the other side of things... Rachel Smith has her practice in MO.
Lori did visit her friend in Missouri, who is also a witness in this case. According to SL's interview, the friend was calling Chad frequently. I speculated that said friend also visited Lori in Rexburg (shown on video).

Lori did visit her friend in Missouri, who is also a witness in this case. According to SL's interview, the friend was calling Chad frequently. I speculated that said friend also visited Lori in Rexburg (shown on video).

Thank you! Stay close as I will need these reminders as this case moves slowly along!

MM responds to the motion to keep him quiet about the case:

https://twitter.com/MeansLaw/status/1478442347860049920

“Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go…down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.” Pres.Truman

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member