Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

Lori has a friend AB that was brought in for a grand jury. According to Gilbert PD released documents Lori went to Missouri to visit this friend on 10/10/2019.
And here's the dark haired woman that visited Lori in her Rexburg home on 10/29/2019 (second part of the video):

Apart from AB, it could have been one of the other cult members that we learned about from the Arizona document releases. I don't think it's Lori's sister.

Thanks pizzaman 12 - not sure why this is with respect to only the defendant Daybell? His counsel was not participating in the hearing and I thought the state's motion was directed more to Means and LVD? Should both have been shown as defendants - or is it because of LVD's incompetency? And ... isn't it funny that Means AND LVD were both found incompetent by the court;)?!

Thanks pizzaman 12 - not sure why this is with respect to only the defendant Daybell? His counsel was not participating in the hearing and I thought the state's motion was directed more to Means and LVD? Should both have been shown as defendants - or is it because of LVD's incompetency? And ... isn't it funny that Means AND LVD were both found incompetent by the court;)?!
LVD too

https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22211624/010722 Amended Protective Order.pdf

CD has some upcoming hearings:

• 01/27/2022 Motion Hearing

Judicial Officer
    Boyce (District), Steven

Hearing Time
    9:30 AM

Comment
    Motion to Extend Time for 12(b)(6) Filings

• 03/18/2022 Motion Hearing

Judicial Officer
    Boyce (District), Steven

Hearing Time
    9:30 AM

Comment
    Motion to Sever

• 03/18/2022 Motion Hearing

Judicial Officer
    Boyce (District), Steven

Hearing Time
    11:00 AM

Comment
    Motion to Allow Additional Evidence re: Jury

If so, interesting timing just after MM was disqualified as her attorney.
All this seems very suspicious and contrived to me moo.
In the beginning, right when she was supposed to be arraigned, that's when Means pipes up with this incompetence claim.. didn't he say it's been going on for awhile? Jmo..then he wants to be involved with her care and control that..so to me it was a ploy. She fooled Dr.s before and police..and many others.. so she's in there awhile then comes the meds ? Maybe? Delay Delay Delay..I think it would be easy to just block any discussion about what's happening and act like her children are still alive.. now Means makes frivolous and incoherent motions over and over again..all the while fleecing the Idaho tax payers.
So while Means was in charge she didn't have to do anything with Archibald. Means and Loco are in charge.. now things have changed.. Means is gone and maybe Archibald is not playing her game. she has to become competent to gain control.. I believe when she called LDS attorney, she wasn't calling to replace Means but Archibald. I think now she will want Archibald fired and will be screaming to get Means back..she won't be the first person to keep acting crazy and firing her public defenders. Those 2 attorneys were smart to leave after that first hearing.
I bet Hawaii were glad to see the back of her.. Even that first attorney that was Chad's is thanking his lucky stars..I think we will see fireworks again..soon..don't know if the prosecutors asked for a independent Forensic Psychiatrist? Jmo moo moo.. I don't think it's the last we hear from Means.. jmo moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee