Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So while Means was in charge she didn't have to do anything with Archibald. Means and Loco are in charge.. now things have changed.. Means is gone and maybe Archibald is not playing her game. she has to become competent to gain control.. I believe when she called LDS attorney, she wasn't calling to replace Means but Archibald. I think now she will want Archibald fired and will be screaming to get Means back..she won't be the first person to keep acting crazy and firing her public defenders. Those 2 attorneys were smart to leave after that first hearing.
SBM. BBM. IIRC, that was MM's claim.

Since she was allowed to watch/listen to the court proceedings makes it more likely that she's on her way to competency. Perhaps JA also explained to her that having a joint trial with Chad was her best bet.

I was listening to Scott Reisch the other day and he was saying there had been "allegations" that LVD tried to make a deal with investigators before the bodies of JJ and Tylee were found but CD talked her out of doing this. Hmmm... I wonder if the allegations are true, and is it in LVD's best defense to have a joint trial?

Was coming to post this last night and forgot. Since we haven't reached 180 days, this could mean she's been declared competent. Lori Hellis also chimes in https://twitter.com/lorihellis/status/1481793870979497985?cxt=HHwWgoCs4ZfrsZApAAAA
Interesting that Chad’s motion to sever (I assume sever his case from Lori’s) coincides with Lori’s apparently early competency hearing. Assuming the timing isn’t just coincidental is it more likely he’s filing now because 1) she’s been declared competent and the cases couldn’t be severed without her being able to participate in the hearing or 2) she’s still incompetent and he wants to get the trial ball rolling with or without her?

I was listening to Scott Reisch the other day and he was saying there had been "allegations" that LVD tried to make a deal with investigators before the bodies of JJ and Tylee were found but CD talked her out of doing this. Hmmm... I wonder if the allegations are true, and is it in LVD's best defense to have a joint trial?
IIRC, the source of the allegations is RW in his informal discussion with Lori's sister (the one that was secretly recorded by her attorney). This happened quite a while back.

I’m hoping for the opposite. Without Mean’s goofy, twisted influence, a competent lawyer has been able to explain things to her properly. Which just happened to coincide w/a miraculous recovery.
I don't know how a "miraculous recovery" is in the best interests of LV. Whatever she has been doing to maintain her "incompetency to stand trail" has been working for her. Wouldn't her life be more comfortable institutionalized in a mental facility than prison?

I don't know how a "miraculous recovery" is in the best interests of LV. Whatever she has been doing to maintain her "incompetency to stand trail" has been working for her. Wouldn't her life be more comfortable institutionalized in a mental facility than prison?
Who among us addressed this a while back, based on their actual experience working in a mental health facility like the one LVD would be sent to if it came to that? They made it sound horrible. One wonders.

Who among us addressed this a while back, based on their actual experience working in a mental health facility like the one LVD would be sent to if it came to that? They made it sound horrible. One wonders.
One thing we know for sure. No-one in a mental institution gets marched to the electric chair. Not that it would matter to an eternal Godess …..

Stunning True Crime: The first exclusive network interview with Lori Daybell’s brother. What does he now want you to know about his sister & her husband who stand accused of the unthinkable? 20/20 breaks Friday at 9|8c on @ABC. Stream next day on @Hulu. http://abcnews.com/2020

https://twitter.com/ABC2020/status/1483491323915251724

Trailer at the link. There's also video of Chad's speech with Lori in the audience on the day they first met.

In this interview Lori's brother says that "jail for the rest of their (Chad's and Lori's) lives isn't good enough" and "death isn't good enough". In a previous podcast interview he stated that "it was up to the Lord" to determine the punishment for Lori, to which his son objected.

Last edited:
I can't get the above 20/20 info to open for me.

I found it on Facebook.

The show is scheduled for this Friday, 1/21/22 at 9 EST/ 8 CST.

"Stunning True Crime: The first exclusive network interview of Lori Daybell’s brother. What does he now want you to know about his sister & her husband who stand accused of the unthinkable? The new 20/20 breaks Friday at 9|8c on ABC. Stream next day on Hulu."

Facebook - ABC 20/20 -

More promo for the 20/20 episode: ‘20/20’ FEATURES FIRST TV NETWORK INTERVIEW WITH LORI VALLOW’S BROTHER WHO DISCUSSES DISAPPEARANCE AND MURDER OF HER CHILDREN

ABC News contributor Ryan Smith sits down for the first TV network interview with her brother, Adam Cox. He opens up about her strange shift in behavior before the murders; her involvement with Chad and his doomsday beliefs; his thoughts on the alleged involvement of his brother, Alex Cox; and how these haunting events affected him and his family. “20/20” contains never-before-seen video of Chad’s teachings and new home videos of the Cox family, including Alex at shooting practice.

Another trailer with Lori's friend AR: https://twitter.com/ABC2020/status/1483899566072029185

Lori Vallow's Brother Says Jail Hasn't Brought Her Closer to Reality: 'The Same As She's Always Been'

"Our family is nothing the way it used to be," he tells ABC News contributor Ryan Smith in an exclusive clip provided to PEOPLE. "You don't know who to trust, who's saying what, what actually happened. And so some family members may believe one thing and other family members believe another thing."
Thanks for the link.

This quote is interesting - mostly for the way(s) in which it can be used.....
"My mom has talked to her, and it seems that my mom is saying that she's just the same that she's always been," Cox says. "My mom thinks that being in jail hasn't had any effect on her at all as far as coming to reality of what actually is happening."

Thanks for the link.

This quote is interesting - mostly for the way(s) in which it can be used.....
"My mom has talked to her, and it seems that my mom is saying that she's just the same that she's always been," Cox says. "My mom thinks that being in jail hasn't had any effect on her at all as far as coming to reality of what actually is happening."
I just re-listened to Adam's interview with Chandler police in which he says that their parents knew that Lori was out of touch with reality even before Charles' murder (she told everyone about being immortal). When Adam suggested that Lori get help for her mental health, the mother replied that it wasn't doable because Lori would never agree to it.

Last edited:
I just re-listened to Adam's interview with Chandler police in which he says that their parents knew that Lori was out of touch with reality even before Charles' murder (she told everyone about being immortal). When Adam suggested that Lori get help for her mental health, the mother replied that it wasn'd doable because Lori would never agree to it.

And yet, there is that interview with the mother and Summer that didn't even hint at mental health issues. If they thought that she had MH issues, then it follows that they (as a family) would not believe in what Lori what espousing. Yet clearly, some did.

And yet, there is that interview with the mother and Summer that didn't even hint at mental health issues. If they thought that she had MH issues, then it follows that they (as a family) would not believe in what Lori what espousing. Yet clearly, some did.
Yes, Lori's sister acknowledged in a message to Lori that the latter was on a special mission.

Brother of Lori Vallow Daybell speaks out on their relationship, sister's murder charges

Lots of quotes from Adam's 20/20 interview in the above article. A slightly different version of Lori's parents' knowledge:

(Adam) Cox said he reached out to their mother.

“I was like, ‘Look, Lori is saying some crazy stuff. We gotta do something.’ And my mom was like, ‘Well, she's never said that to me. I never heard her say that,’” said Cox.

“20/20” spoke to Janis Cox a month before the bodies were found.

“Adam told us he was really worried about Lori,” said Janis Cox. “He didn't specify, but he said to me, he said ‘Mom, don't you think Lori has some crazy beliefs?’ And I said, ‘No, I don't think Lori has crazy beliefs. She's taking care of JJ, Lori's just living a normal life.’”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14