Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #65

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More promo for the Monday's HLN special:

Chad edited his quarterback friend's autobiography in 2015:

oh, so sitting on my fingers with this one....

jmho ymmv lrr

I am a little concerned, but feel Boyce has made the right decision. I’m sure Twitter will hear from MM on this and I don’t care. It’s going to be a long seven months, y’all!

I'm behind on the thinking about when the trial will be held.

Is the idea that because LV has waived her right to a speedy trial, but also doesn't mind being tried with CD, that she wants to have her cake and eat it too? Because the concern is that not having her trial within a certain timeframe will be an appealable issue?

Can't help but wonder if there will be two juries involved with this trial, one for Chad and one for Lori. Going to be very interesting. I guess it's going to be really complicated if the plan is for one of them to turn against the other.

I'm behind on the thinking about when the trial will be held.

Is the idea that because LV has waived her right to a speedy trial, but also doesn't mind being tried with CD, that she wants to have her cake and eat it too? Because the concern is that not having her trial within a certain timeframe will be an appealable issue?

She still refuses to waive her right to a speedy trial. JB has ruled that she will be tried 82 days after her 6 months along with CD. Zero chance it wouldn't be appealed if convicted in a death penalty case. Should it be overturned, she walks free. No new trial. If CD trial had been moved up and convicted and had he won an appeal, he would have been given a new trial and do it again. Please let me know if I'm incorrect in anything.

Last edited:
She still refuses to waive her right to a speedy trial. JB has ruled that she will be tried 82 days after her 6 months along with CD. Zero chance it wouldn't be appealed if convicted in a death penalty case. Should it be overturned, she walks free. No new trial. If CD trial had been moved up and convicted and had he won an appeal, he would have been given a new trial and do it again. Please let me know if I'm incorrect in anything.
If this decision was to be appealed, should it not be appealed now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member