Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Niner! Nothing new, there have been some motions filed etc. but no new dates added. Chad's next hearing is the one on 6/8/22 but I'm pretty sure that is sealed so we won't see it. Lori's hearing on 9/6/22 for the pretrial is vacated:

09/06/2022 Pre-trial Conference
Judicial Officer
Boyce (District), Steven
Hearing Time
10:00 AM
Cancel Reason
Vacated

So her next hearing is with CD as of now:

11/09/2022 Pre-trial Conference
Judicial Officer
Boyce (District), Steven
Hearing Time
9:30 AM

I will try to keep an eye out!

Thank you! So closed hearing for Chad on 6/8 & both on 11/9. :)

not much but a few new things over the last week

• 05/31/2022 Response to Request for Discovery
    Comment
    Fourth Supplemental
  • 06/01/2022 Motion
    Comment
    to Seal
  • 06/01/2022 Order
    Comment
    to Seal
  • 06/01/2022 Motion
    Comment
    to Deny Motions without Hearing Due to Failure to Comply with ICR 12
  • 06/06/2022 Motion
    Comment
    to Seal
  • 06/06/2022 Order
    Comment
    to Seal
  • 06/06/2022 Witness and Exhibit List

not much but a few new things over the last week

• 05/31/2022 Response to Request for Discovery
    Comment
    Fourth Supplemental
  • 06/01/2022 Motion
    Comment
    to Seal
  • 06/01/2022 Order
    Comment
    to Seal
  • 06/01/2022 Motion
    Comment
    to Deny Motions without Hearing Due to Failure to Comply with ICR 12
  • 06/06/2022 Motion
    Comment
    to Seal
  • 06/06/2022 Order
    Comment
    to Seal
  • 06/06/2022 Witness and Exhibit List

and this is for..... ?? Chad or Lori? TIA! :)

Wednesday, June 8th:
*Motions Hearing (Closed) (@ 9am MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (16) (JJ last seen Sept. 23, 2019 & Tylee on Sept. 9, 2019, Rexburg; found June 9, 2019 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) & Tamara “Tammy” Michelle Douglas Daybell (49) (died on Oct. 19, 2019 at her residence in Salem, ID; dob 5/4/70). – for *Chad Guy Daybell (51/now 53) arrested (6/9/20) & indicted (5/25/21) & charged (5/26/21) & arraigned (6/9/21) with Count 1 (for Tylee): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception (for Daybell, Vallow & Alex Cox) & other co-conspirators. Count 2 (for Tylee): 1st degree murder. Count 3 (for JJ): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception. Count 4(for JJ): 1st degree murder. Count 5 (for Tammy, 49, died 10/19/19): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder. Count 6 (for Tammy): 1st degree murder. Count 8 & 9: Insurance Fraud (Two counts of insurance fraud related to 2 different life insurance policies he had on Tammy). Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP.
Trial set to begin on 1/9/23 with jury selection. Trial will be held in Ada County. (will last 10 weeks)
Previous charges, Grand jury indictment & Court info from 6/10/20 thru 5/12/22 reference post #814 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-vallow-62-oct-2019-arrests-65.615074/page-41

5/19/22 Update: Next motion hearing on 5/25/22 @ 1:30pm & motions hearing on 6/8/22 via Zoom. 5/20/22: Motion to Seal: Supplemental request for discovery as to defendant Daybell's Motions to disqualify APA Rachel Smith & Rob Wood and/or to dismiss indictment. 5/24/22: Motion to seal State' objection & briefs in response. Order: to seal State's objections & briefs in response. Object: & brief in response to Motions on APA Smith: Motion for Discovery & to dismiss. Objection & brief in support of objection to motion to disqualify prosecuting attorney. Motion to seal. Order: to seal. Objection to motion to strike & exhibits in memorandum. Reply to State's objection & motion to strike. Motion to unseal 3 motions regarding prosecutorial authority. reply & objection to the motions to seal filings regarding the prosecutorial authority.
5/25/22 Update: Next motion hearing on 6/8/22. Closed hearing.
*Lori Norene Vallow aka Lori Norene Daybell (46/now 48) – Fremont County: 5/27/21: Found incompetent to stand trial. All hearings put on hold. Competency review hearing was on 6/16/21, but Prosecutor Wood withdraws motion to contest competency. 4/11/22: Found competent to stand trial. Motions hearing on 5/19/22. Pretrial conference hearing on 9/6/22 & trial set to begin on 1/9/23.
*Madison County: Pretrial conference hearing on 8/17/21 & trial set to begin on 8/30/21 were both vacated.

Ages would be Lori, age 12, Alex, age 17.
Whilst I think their relationship odd, I tend to take these sorts of reports with a pinch of salt. In addition, Loris is a teller of lies and fantasy tales. If it was true, I would have thought that she would have put a large amount of distance between them once she reaches adulthood.

Whilst I think their relationship odd, I tend to take these sorts of reports with a pinch of salt. In addition, Loris is a teller of lies and fantasy tales. If it was true, I would have thought that she would have put a large amount of distance between them once she reaches adulthood.
Although she is a teller of big lies I do have suspicions that she and Alex still had a relationship going on.
She knew he would do anything for her and her payment to him was sex. It does sound awful but it happens. He wanted to make moves on her and the only way he could would be to follow her orders.

I dunno whether or not their relationship included physical intimacy (I personally think not), but it seems to me like their emotional hothouse was entirely mutual. She may have been in control, but I think she depended very much on his presence and loyalty.

Two years ago today they were finally found.
1f494.png

May be a black-and-white image of 2 people, child and text

This is my opinion only. The below material, discussing a possible sexual relationship between Lori Daybell and Ale Cox, blew me away when I read it today. Likely it was posted on WS when the articles were first published, but I have sort of drifted away from this case over the last year, and missed them. I post them here to get the thoughts other WS members who are following this sad, and sick, case.

It makes sense in a way, as to why Lori could possibly be involved with murdering her own children, if she grew up in an environment where she was probably molested as a girl by Alex, and her family perhaps found that fact not unusual, but normal.

It doesn't excuse anything Lori did, but it make the incomprehensible more understandable. MOO.

Excerpt:

A childhood best friend of Lori's, identified under the pseudonym Rose Vaughn in Glatt's book, told the author that ... One night when they were in seventh grade, Rose recalled how she had been sitting in Vallow's bedroom when she suddenly burst into tears and blurted out that Alex had been making sexual advances on her. "We grew up together so we talked about everything," Rose said. "Suddenly Lori was crying and emotional, and she just said, 'Alex is trying to have sex with me. What can I do?'"

I don’t believe that she and Alex had an incestual relationship. It’s complete hearsay. Some people just like to insert themselves into a story, whether it is true or not. IMO

Although she is a teller of big lies I do have suspicions that she and Alex still had a relationship going on.
She knew he would do anything for her and her payment to him was sex. It does sound awful but it happens. He wanted to make moves on her and the only way he could would be to follow her orders.
I disagree, I don't think that was the psychological motivation. To me, that's too simplistic. If it were that easy to get men to do your bidding in exchange for sex, the world would be run by women.

The evidence is he believed in the cult of Chad as fervently as Lori did, and, IMO, was assigned the 'special role' of slayer of zombies. IMO he was motivated to kill by loyalty to his group, in the same way terrorists/gang members and even ordinary soldiers are.

JMO

I don’t believe that she and Alex had an incestual relationship. It’s complete hearsay. Some people just like to insert themselves into a story, whether it is true or not. IMO
I don't either, never have. I believe that Lori felt she could get any ol man.... why would she bother with a brother. She just used him, that's all. She knew she could do that too. moo.

Vallow’s son makes chilling statement on anniversary of day his siblings were found cut up and burnt​

• Luke Kenton
  • 22:34, 9 Jun 2022
  • Updated: 13:34, 10 Jun 2022

Reading of Zulema Pastenes Interview with Chandler Police on 10/2/20

On eight pages of FOIA documents released some time ago, ZP's POV is presented.
There is so much to digest in each persons recollection of the events from their perspective. ZP paints a different picture of MG than MG portrays herself as. They are all trying to cover themselves and put everything on Chad and Lori. Personally I think the entire inner circle all share some blame.

I can't imagine how many man hours the prosecution needs to put into this case just to present the jury a coherent understanding of the timeline.

“Aloha Mau Loa”
Last night I attended a beautiful Celebration of Life for JJ and Tylee. Family members, friends, teachers and others spoke, sang, read a poem and some touching videos of the kids were shown. Then everyone assembled bags of snacks for a charitable organization that helps kids in need.
I was invited as a guest, not a reporter, with the understanding that it would be off-the-record…so I won’t be doing a report and am keeping this vague, but I learned more about JJ and Tylee and their incredible lives (Tylee was hilarious!). I was reminded that this horrific case has affected a lot of people and even though they might not be on the news, or writing about their experiences or posting on social media, many are quietly grieving — and they love these kids.
1f49c.png
1f499.png

May be an image of flower
ETA: trying to link this to Nate Eaton's FB page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654