Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there a life insurance policy on Alex?

I do remember reading somewhere something about Zeluma and going thru probate for Alex’s things. But I’m not sure if it was life insurance or belongings or what it was. And I don’t remember where I read it. Maybe someone on WS can help us out with this one. MOO

Ok..is it unethical for an attorney to talk about insanity laws in Idaho. While he is involved in the ongoing case that he basically wants his client to be declared insane?
I don’t think so. He was talking about Idaho insanity laws in general and mentioned nothing about his current client and her many issues

Do you happen to know the source of the information about Emma saying that? I’m coincidentally having a conversation about that exact topic with someone IRL right now, and I can’t find it here anywhere. We’re also discussing whether the coroner actually viewed Tammy’s body or the scene that day. I’m claiming that she didn’t—but I can’t find the information on that now either, though I know I read about it months back. (I’m honestly terrible at searching websleuths.)

ETA: I found both the things I was looking for.

Emma saying there was pink foam coming out of Tammy’s mouth:
Friends of Tammy Daybell express concern over her death - East Idaho News

Info on the coroner on the day of (or after) Tammy’s death:
More light shed on autopsies surrounding Daybells

I’m glad u found it. I’m terrible at going back and finding things! Lol. MOO

Local update: MM was at the women’s detention center today

Thank u for the constant updates! You are awesome. But now that we know Lori is unfit to stand trial right now, it really makes me wonder why Means is there everyday. I know people on here have said he has other clients. But even if he does, he wouldn’t be there almost everyday. The only thing I can think of is that Lori signed a HIPAA waiver saying he could be there for her therapy. And if that’s not the case, now that the court is paying Means from the people’s tax dollar $$$, they are going to cut him off real fast. Why would they allow him to see her everyday, all day, if she can’t even help him and her case? It would be a waste of time and $$$. MOO

Isn't Lori now to be transferred to a psych hospital? Or does she stay at the women's detention center for her "restorative" treatment (sounds like a name for a $200 2 hour special at a SPA in a hotel in Hawaii!)

Knowing Lori, she will convince the courts that she needs beach and spa therapy at a 5 star resort in Hawaii...
I guess she is claiming her grown out roots are mental illness....

Yeah, I'm being sarcastic, but I'm sick of Cruella Devil getting away with murder...MOO

I agree. If Lori was manipulated, it was because she allowed herself to be because the payoff was high to Lori. She was put on a pedestal and gained an admiring mate and his followers, shed her life of everyone she had tired of (CV, TR, and JJ, at the least), gained profit by doing so, and was strongly invested in the hope that she wouldn't be held accountable.

All the rest is just painted scenery and fabrication. The giveaway is that none of the delusions were told to police when they were investigating; they were only told to the victims and to those who were part of the following. Instead, the police were told fabrications such as CV was shot in self-defense, Tylee was away at school, and Tylee and JJ were safely away with trusted friends to avoid being taken by Kay.

I agree 100%. If she REALLY believed Charles and her kids had been taken over by evil spirits/zombies, wouldn't she be BEGGING the police to protect her? Wouldn't she be asking the police to take Charles/her kids away? No doubt in my mind she is faking the "mental illness."

I do remember reading somewhere something about Zeluma and going thru probate for Alex’s things. But I’m not sure if it was life insurance or belongings or what it was. And I don’t remember where I read it. Maybe someone on WS can help us out with this one. MOO

It may differ state to state, but in my experience, it is publicly available information. Unless in a trust. MOO

I agree 100%. If she REALLY believed Charles and her kids had been taken over by evil spirits/zombies, wouldn't she be BEGGING the police to protect her? Wouldn't she be asking the police to take Charles/her kids away? No doubt in my mind she is faking the "mental illness."

I keep seeing mental illness mentioned all over the place. But that is NOT at all what the LEGAL issue is. MOO. (I think this is exactly the defense plan, and they are very successful right now.. to confuse with such)

Yet the courts are/should be focused on.... can she be competent to the understanding of the legal proceedings.

I think that is where the prosecution is calling bs. Their submissions to the court are that she is using this religious context, with Chad, for her crimes. This is what the charges even stated.. that they are using religion to do the crimes.. so the defense is getting a shot into that this is not true/she is cray /and getting LOTS of media coverage and SM coverage for such. It's overwhelming that now the media is talking about mental illness vs. competency to understand her charges. Again... setting the stage.

If she thinks she is a goddess or ??? etc etc... is she so cray cray that she doesn't understand courts? I think not. MOO.

I'm having a hard time also with the decision that she is not competent to stand trial.... unless it's a fuzzy area where a state employee doesn't know that her saying...

"I'm a goddess, I'm above your earthly trials.. I WILL NOT PARTICIPATE in such " so therefore I cannot participate in my own defense" (taken from the exact wording of the law as the "out" if they cannot participate in their defense) ..............doesn't apply MOO​

If that is what is happening... jeeezzz, terrorists and Boston bombers and others have tried such. .. and gotten the slap down from the courts.

The judge pretty much had to go with the state employee.........for now. And weeks of media talking about her "mental illness" which even if true, has NOTHING to do with competency for which this is happening.

MOO

Last edited:
This case always makes my head spin. My point was that Prior would probably like the cases severed. His smile from the March 8 hearing tells me he was pleased with the development.

I think Chad will get what's coming, but Prior's job is to get him a lesser sentence, and at this point my guess is that LWOP would be considered a win. I think it will be much easier for Prior without having to deal with Lori as a co-defendant. MOO

I agree! When I heard that this incompetency concern came up on March 8th, I thought "that's why Prior was smiling after that sidebar"

Well, if they believe Lori is suffering from some sort of psychosis, then a large part of treatment would consist of anti-psychotic medication(s). But I believe that would require a psychiatrist to prescribe, not just a psychologist.

Thank you, that is what I thought. In my friends case….she sees a psychologist in one office but her primary care doctor prescribes the medication. My friend does not feel that works very well. If she has a problem, whatever doctor she calls, has to call the other doctor before any medication can be changed. She wishes she could just see a psychiatrist.

Edit to add, my friend does not live in Idaho….if that makes any difference in dispensing mediation.

Well, if they believe Lori is suffering from some sort of psychosis, then a large part of treatment would consist of anti-psychotic medication(s). But I believe that would require a psychiatrist to prescribe, not just a psychologist.

Thank you, that is what I thought. In my friends case….she sees a psychologist in one office but her primary care doctor prescribes the medication. My friend does not feel that works very well. If she has a problem, whatever doctor she calls, has to call the other doctor before any medication can be changed. She wishes she could just see a psychiatrist.
I'd love to be a fly on the wall with Chad and Prior. Can you even FATHOM their discussions? Chad was smiling, but why? He's left hanging in the wind if his trial moves forward first is he not? I wish I understood where he is at right now.

Smiling because his case most likely will be separate from LV, jus as they wanted.

I keep seeing mental illness mentioned all over the place. But that is NOT at all what the LEGAL issue is. MOO. (I think this is exactly the defense plan, and they are very successful right now.. to confuse

Yet the courts are/should be focused on.... can she be competent to the understanding of the legal proceedings.

I think that is where the prosecution is calling bs. Their submissions to the court are that she is using this religious context, with Chad, for her crimes. This is what the charges even stated.. that they are using religion to do the crimes.. so the defense is getting a shot into that this is not true/she is cray /and getting LOTS of media coverage and SM coverage for such. It's overwhelming that now the media is talking about mental illness vs. competency to understand her charges. Again... setting the stage.

If she thinks she is a goddess or ??? etc etc... is she so cray cray that she doesn't understand courts? I think not. MOO.

I'm having a hard time also with the decision that she is not competent to stand trial.... unless it's a fuzzy area where a state employee doesn't know that her saying...

"I'm a goddess, I'm above your earthly trials.. I WILL NOT PARTICIPATE in such " so therefore I cannot participate in my own defense" (taken from the exact wording of the law as the "out" if they cannot participate in their defense) ..............doesn't apply MOO​

If that is what is happening... jeeezzz, terrorists and Boston bombers and others have tried such. .. and gotten the slap down from the courts.

The judge pretty much had to go with the state employee.........for now. And weeks of media talking about her "mental illness" which even if true, has NOTHING to do with competency for which this is happening.

MOO
Unless I missed it, the judge has not made a ruling or declaration on LVDs competency. He will schedule that hearing in the next 30 days and it will probably take place in the next 90 days. There is a process they will follow. The evaluator is an experienced licensed psychologist.

So far, I think that the state, county and city LE, jail staff and the court system have been doing an admirable job, dealing with this absolutely unimaginable situation that was dumped on them pretty much out of the blue. I don’t think any of them are foot dragging or getting swayed by LVD or CD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member