Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #58

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not fathom what's going on in the mind of LVD. I can well understand what she saw or thought she saw when that first chance of meeting Chad. She saw FAME, he was an author. She saw ££££££ or rather $$$$$$. Little did she realise at the start that his fame wasn't that big and as for money, well he wasn't up to her normal standard and able to keep her in her customary style.

JMO but I feel she got totally immersed in this Cult led by CD because she then saw herself as exhausted being, untouchable.

Incompetent or insane? I do not see her as insane. incompetent maybe.

Either way, I do want justice for all who have been hurt by what has taken place.

What if Chad and Lori called people zombies so that Alex, who was a great believer in Chad's cause, would have no qualms about murdering them (for free)? Charles, Tylee, JJ, BB, even Tammy. For example, Tammy was declared a zombie two weeks before she died. Alex tried to kill her just a couple of days later, and BB only a week earlier than that. On the other hand, he must have acquired guns and visited gun ranges well beforehand. Did he know at the time who his future targets would be even before they were deemed possessed by evil spirits? It did take quite some time from the first zombie declaration to murder in Charles' case. They even revealed some of their cards to the victim and other witnesses outside of the cult (Lori's nephew and presumably Tylee). I wonder if their initial murder plot involved Alex or were they still envisioning Charles dying in a car crash.

Last edited:
What if Chad and Lori called people zombies so that Alex, who was a great believer in Chad's cause, would have no qualms about murdering them (for free)? Charles, Tylee, JJ, BB, even Tammy. For example, Tammy was declared a zombie two weeks before she died. Alex tried to kill her just a couple of days later, and BB only a week earlier than that. On the other hand, he must have acquired guns and visited gun ranges well beforehand. Did he know at the time who his future targets would be even before they were deemed possessed by evil spirits? It did take quite some time from the first zombie declaration to murder in Charles' case. They even revealed some of their cards to the victim and other witnesses outside of the cult (Lori's nephew and presumably Tylee). I wonder if their initial murder plot involved Alex or were they still envisioning Charles dying in a car crash.

bbm

Whoever stood in beautiful daughter-wife-mom-librarian Tammy Daybell's driveway yet couldn't shoot her -- either needed lots more range time or realized there was something very wrong about his "orders." IMHO

Not an expert marksman here, but I do hit the target each & every time. Of course I've never drawn on a human!

(No experience with zombies, either.)

Maybe this was the henchman's first 'mission' for our evil duo, and they just weren't invested enough in the plan?

jmho ymmv lrr

According to the indictment document, Alex conducted several internet searches between Oct 8 and Oct 12 2019, including the ones about Grendel drop and shooting through a Dodge Dakota.

The last date was three days after the failed attempt. Were they planning on trying again with the same method? IF poison was eventually used, how quickly did they acquire it? Was Alex googling that as well? Did they consult anyone else?

READ: Here is the indictment document for murder against Chad and Lori Daybell - East Idaho News

Good question. You can check out her vine status here: VINELink

According to that she is still in custody at the Madison County women’s detention center.

From what I know about someone who is incarcerated, their status changes if they are sick or at the infirmary. I would guess that would show up there.

All jmo moo imo

I believe that if she is deemed dangerous she will still be held by Idaho department of corrections, if she is deemed as non dangerous, she will then be in the custody of health and welfare. If health and welfare takes her into their custody, more than likely vinelink will not track her until she is back in the corrections custody. I do not know this for fact, but this is my understanding of what happens to mentally incompetent criminals. An old friend of mine use to work at a caregiving facility with a patient who was not deemed as mentally competent to face trial, so that's my understanding of what she explained.

I wonder what happens if defendant refuses to be treated with medication to make her competent?

They can force her

18-212. DETERMINATION OF FITNESS OF DEFENDANT TO PROCEED — SUSPENSION OF PROCEEDING AND COMMITMENT OF DEFENDANT — POSTCOMMITMENT HEARING.
Looking at section 3
(3) If during a commitment under this section a defendant who has the capacity to make informed decisions about treatment refuses any and all treatment, or the only treatment available to restore competency for trial, the court shall, within seven (7) days, excluding weekends and holidays, of receiving notice of the defendant’s refusal from the facility, conduct a hearing on whether to order involuntary treatment or order such other terms and conditions as may be determined appropriate. The burden shall be on the state to demonstrate grounds for involuntary treatment including, but not limited to: the prescribed treatment is essential to restore the defendant’s competency, the medical necessity and appropriateness of the prescribed treatment, no less intrusive treatment alternative exists to render the defendant competent for trial, and other relevant information. If each of these findings is made by the court, treatment shall be ordered consistent with the findings.

Well, if they believe Lori is suffering from some sort of psychosis, then a large part of treatment would consist of anti-psychotic medication(s). But I believe that would require a psychiatrist to prescribe, not just a psychologist.

If it's a dire emergency, a general practitioner can prescribe a drug to control a situation on a temporary basis, but there has to be a referral to a psychiatrist (not a psychologist) for proper treatment and med maintenance.

I have heard and read that the ID State cannot actually “retest” LV, they can only go on what the initial state psychologist said. What testing was done van only be reviewed.

In other cases, of course other states, the State was allowed to bring in their own certified, registered, licensed Psychiatrist. That only seems fair that LV be “retested”

It does not seem fair. Can anyone expand on this or if already discussed let me know what post to start reading at.

I know from personal experience nurses sometimes know more then doctors…so psychologist may know more then a psychiatrist however, I feel the state should be able to have their own expert, especially when there is a very very good chance that LV can sway anyone to believe what she wants. MOO.

thanks for any input on the retesting.

Idaho courts either appoint a licensed psychologist/psychiatrist or they appoint the department of health and welfare to find a psychologist/psychiatrist to do the eval. I cannot find anything about retesting her however it does state that if either the prosecutor or defense have an issue with outcome of the evaluation, they can submit for a hearing in court and will then be allowed to show evidence and cross-examine the psychiatrist/psychologist. Since neither party did this, she will be submitted for treatment at a mental health facility for 90 days.

Well, if they believe Lori is suffering from some sort of psychosis, then a large part of treatment would consist of anti-psychotic medication(s). But I believe that would require a psychiatrist to prescribe, not just a psychologist.

She would most likely start with a psychologist, who will refer her to a psychiatrist based on their diagnosis. Some psychologists can prescribe medication though so this may not be needed. She will go to a mental health facility for treatment though and so far she is still in jail.

bbm

Whoever stood in beautiful daughter-wife-mom-librarian Tammy Daybell's driveway yet couldn't shoot her -- either needed lots more range time or realized there was something very wrong about his "orders." IMHO

Not an expert marksman here, but I do hit the target each & every time. Of course I've never drawn on a human!

Maybe this was the henchman's first 'mission' for our evil duo, and they just weren't invested enough in the plan?

jmho ymmv lrr
Recently in this forum someone posited that Alex jammed the gun and wasn't able to fire.

Right. And what if Lori is insisting she didn't kill JJ, Tylee, and Tammy, but that JJ, Tylee, and Tammy are all in a safe place and just fine....freed from the zombies that took them over.

Is there a law against killing zombies, she might be asking about her charges.

I don't know she is saying anything like that, but if she is still believing not only in zombies but also that she has the spiritual authority to get rid of zombies, that would require the court to figure out if she's competent to understand the charges. Speculation, of course.

jmo

I have heard and read that the ID State cannot actually “retest” LV, they can only go on what the initial state psychologist said. What testing was done van only be reviewed.

In other cases, of course other states, the State was allowed to bring in their own certified, registered, licensed Psychiatrist. That only seems fair that LV be “retested”

It does not seem fair. Can anyone expand on this or if already discussed let me know what post to start reading at.

I know from personal experience nurses sometimes know more then doctors…so psychologist may know more then a psychiatrist however, I feel the state should be able to have their own expert, especially when there is a very very good chance that LV can sway anyone to believe what she wants. MOO.

thanks for any input on the retesting.
If it is referring to specific psychological “tests”, then SOME specific tests require specific intervals of time to pass before anyone can re-administer or the results will not be valid. I am talking about “test validity”, in other words, are you measuring what you think you are measuring. Especially diagnostic (as opposed to’screening’ exams have very specific instructions about how they are administered. Some psychological and IQ tests can have “practice effects” so they can only be administered ex. every 2 years. Others are like taking your temperature, you can do it over and over and over again in a single day. The diagnostic standardized psychological exams that can only be repeated every few years and have to administered in a very specific way (standardized) can only be performed by certain professionals certified to administer and interpret that exam (and certification has credential prerequisites as well). The exams are copyrighted for the most part and can only be ordered from the publisher by these certified and credentialed professionals. Maintaining test validity (measuring what you think you are measuring) is a big deal that is taken very seriously.

I hope this makes sense, I don’t want to get too deep in the weeds on this needlessly. But, this is why “re-testing “ is not possible. Re- interviewing is possible.

Nate Eaton was on Nancy Grace's podcast after the murder charges were filed. Nothing essentially new was said on the podcast, but Nate made it sound like Chad and Alex were caught using burner phones when Tylee was buried. I don't think we can conclude that from the indictment document or previous information. Nate said that the evidence against Chad and Lori was overwhelming.

The podcast itself was irritating, with Nancy berating Nate first for addressing Chad and Lori by their first names and then for saying that they believed in Chad's teachings. She was adamant multiple times that they did not believe any of it.

One of the expert guests on the podcast remarked that smothering with a pillow was a possibility in Tammy's case if toxicology results didn't show anything.

Apropos to this entire incompetency farce with LVD.

She only cares about herself. End of story. And she’ll do/say/act anything if it creates drama and confusion, keeps the spotlight on her, and takes attention away from her victims.

LVD and CD knowingly and mindfully killed four people—Charles, Tylee, JJ, and Tammy—because they wanted to, for financial gain and personal choices. Because they think they are better/smarter/more deserving than anyone else.

All I need to know is that, eventually, LVD will be declared competent to face ALL of the charges against her. Everything else is just smoke and mirrors.

IMO

bbm

jmho ymmv lrr
He'd already shot and killed Charles. At much closer range mind you. MOO.

Idaho courts either appoint a licensed psychologist/psychiatrist or they appoint the department of health and welfare to find a psychologist/psychiatrist to do the eval. I cannot find anything about retesting her however it does state that if either the prosecutor or defense have an issue with outcome of the evaluation, they can submit for a hearing in court and will then be allowed to show evidence and cross-examine the psychiatrist/psychologist. Since neither party did this, she will be submitted for treatment at a mental health facility for 90 days.
The state has contested the findings and Judge Boyce's order of 27th May does state that a hearing on the issue will be scheduled, to determine competency.

https://twitter.com/NateNewsNow/status/1397962404667944963/photo/2

Right. And what if Lori is insisting she didn't kill JJ, Tylee, and Tammy, but that JJ, Tylee, and Tammy are all in a safe place and just fine....freed from the zombies that took them over.

Is there a law against killing zombies, she might be asking about her charges.

I don't know she is saying anything like that, but if she is still believing not only in zombies but also that she has the spiritual authority to get rid of zombies, that would require the court to figure out if she's competent to understand the charges. Speculation, of course.

jmo

Speculation of course.. that she changed due to her audience for YEARS.... yet perhaps the person who evaluated did not have such EVIDENCE to consider in the evaluation MOO. Moo. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member