Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking about how busy LV was for the past years that we are aware of- moving from one state to another, multiple marriages and divorces, Chad, murders, financial schemes, organizing a cult, vacations, etc. almost like a manic frenzy of energy required to live her lifestyle. Now imagine her just sitting in jail, cut off from all her weird scheming, networking activities. Her world has become tiny. She’s not really in control of her life anymore. Her personality thrived on that weird lifestyle, and now it’s gone. I wouldn’t be surprised if she has had a genuine breakdown after being locked up for a year. Maybe not because she’s realized what she’s done, but because her high-energy behavior has been cut off.

I think most of us have been thinking this.... but you putting it in words, expresses the thought of "high and mighty" to nothingness, so very well....

Delusions of Grandeur

"Identity: Those with delusional grandiosity believe that everyone should know them and that they are famous. (ie: married to a famous author/seer?)
Knowledge: (Special Knowledge) They may believe that they were blessed with this knowledge from a particular deity.
Power: A person believes that they hold more power than others, even those in high ranking positions.
Self-worth: A person exhibits exaggerated self-worth, and believes that they are of higher rank or superior to others.
Relationship (to Iconic Entities): is related to a deity (e.g. the son of Jesus Christ). They may believe that they are related to famous people or are directly related to a spiritual leader."

Portions were snipped from the link below:
Delusions Of Grandeur: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment - Mental Health Dailyd

MOO - she might fit within the "Delusional Disorder" criteria and therefore that alone could potentially qualify her for incompetency until more assessment/treatment. Let alone if she refuses to comply with the assessment (leaving them to defer to known historical records/statements she has made in the past).

I wonder if the reason Means is at the detention center all the time is so that Lori has someone to talk to. If she is being held in protective custody and alone the majority of the time, as an extrovert, that could do crazy things to her mind. Assuming that its LVD he is spending all that time with it kind of makes sense that he would be there more as a paid friend rather than her attorney. However, if she is in general population and has the ability to socialize with other inmates, but is still incompetent to assist in her own defense, then I can't figure out what he is doing there. I can understand how a year and a half of solitude can effect someone's mental health. I am in no way defending her, just speculating on what could be causing her to decompensate to this level. As an extrovert myself, I can say that lack of socialization due to the pandemic has effected my already fragile mental health and I imagine it has done the same for many other people. BUT, at no time during the pandemic or the worst days of my mental health have I ever considered it ok to hurt/kill other people and at no time have I been in a headspace that would allow me to act the way she does. I guess the point I'm trying to make is that the entire world has been in lockdown and solitude for over a year now and I guess I don't understand how it has effected her so badly but I think Means is there so often to give her time out of her cell and make her feel less alone. Jmo and speculation.

I just had a thought--- I am guessing that Means would prefer that Lori talks to HIM all the time, rather than to the other inmates. If she would be saying things like, "Boy, I sure pulled the wool over THEIR eyes!" or "I'm so glad I got rid of those brats", hopefully more than one other inmate would have heard it. Then if they called the DA' s office and let them know, then MM would be in trouble ! JMO

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic about Janis being nice or not. in the interview, Zac says the grandparents took Lori's side and he and his father fell out with them after Charles' death.
snipped for focus
Totally sarcastic! <modsnip> She didn’t become a monster overnight. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why the judge woudn't allow Kay and Larry and Colby to join the zoom call for the hearing. I would have thought they had a right to join as they would have if it was being conducted in open court. If Lori wasn't fit to see the public she shouldn't have been present with MM on the call, IMO. Why was she even there if she wasn't comprehending the proceedings? The state hadn't yet objected to the continuance on the record but the judge didn't elicit any more information from them during the hearing so I think it was already certain that he would be ordering a continuance.

MOO

Kay and Larry could have handles the Zoom, but IMO, MM said having the grandparents present for LV to see Zoom would have set her off and she would have gone into a hissy fit. I think back on felons Arias and Anthony….dramatics.
Again shut MOO

Sociopaths are chaotic. Thrive on high risk. Can not tolerate boredom.

Antisocial Personality Disorder (what many refer to as sociopathy) may present this way, though not always. The DSM-5’s description of APD fits Lori to a T, though, so you’ve highlighted an important aspect of what makes this woman tick. Thanks for bringing that up for discussion.

Last edited:
Is religious fanaticism a sign of incompetence? Brian David Mitchell, sang church songs during his trial. It didn't work.

Smart Trial Begins Eight Years After Abduction

From the above article you linked I read the below information about the Federal Government taking over the case. So if there is a lawyer here that knows or interpretIdaho Law….IF, a big IF, LV is found incompetent to stand trial by either state…..will and can the Federal government come in, take over the case and send LV to trial as they did with Mitchell?

In thinking since LV crossed several state lines, the Federal Government can step in and prosecute LV….. that would be worse for her. Federal government has a high rate of successful prosecutions. I wonder if MM knows or understands that.

Here is the quote….from 2010. Both Mitchel and Barzee were declared incompetent (possible faking it) and the Judge would not force medication on them as they refused to take medication. Even in Federal Court, Mitchell sang through out and what’s removed many times by the Mudge but the trial went forward anyway.

“Mitchell refused medication and a state judge declined to force him to comply. He was held at a state mental hospital until federal prosecutors filed charges and began their own competency process.”

Mitchell was found guilty in 2020….Here is one of the many links.
Elizabeth Smart kidnapping: Brian Mitchell found guilty

so if I am thinking right……LV you may wind up in Federal Court and it the finding may be worse for you then.

Interview Justin Lum did with Zac Cox, Adam’s boy. I’ve not had time to listen to it yet.

There's a lot of information in that interview.

Zac found out about Charles' death after he stopped hearing from Charles... and a family friend in Tucson (that Zac and Adam were visiting) decided to google Charles' name.

Zac talks about the last time he spoke with Tylee, a few days after Charles was killed.

Both he and his dad (Adam) feared for their lives. They believed "Al" would come for them next.

<moo>

Last edited:
Nate Eaton - Reporter
star_filled_24_fds-gray-70.png
Favorites
Lifetime promoting a movie based on the Daybell case. Set to air June 26. Just 4 more weeks until the premiere of Doomsday Mom: The Lori Vallow story

Goodness they are going to need a 10 part miniseries to tell the whole story!

Flat out, LVD had Tylee and JJ killed, so she could continue to collect the Social Security benefits. If she has gone crazy since then, or whatever legal term they want to put on her, she deserves to be in a facility for criminally mentally ill. Lock down. Not a "nice place" that she is probably envisioning.

It was zapped. I’ve seen others post the same thoughts. I don’t get it.
I think it probably relates to terms of service which consider LV's family of origin victims in the case, so off limits when it comes to sleuthing.

So, while a Websleuther here could probably post specific things that have been seen or heard in CD/LVD court hearings (or documentation of same) or MSM reports or MSM interviews by family members, we cannot bring in things heard in unapproved YouTube productions or found by sleuthing family members (such as in divorce court records of other family members).

ETA: Also, the recent interview of Zac Cox by Justin Lum introduced awareness of certain things involving family members that had previously not been widely known, so the clarity of that boundary is getting a little obscured.

BBM. Yes, IIRC this is documented. This topic came up before.

ETA: The answer is in Chad's autobiography:

“The most common question I receive is, ‘What parts of your books are based on what you’ve seen in vision, and what part did you make up?’” Chad Daybell wrote in his autobiography. “The short answer is that I don’t fictionalize any of the events portrayed. I’m really not that creative… My torn veil allows information to be downloaded into my brain from the other side. The scenes I am shown are real events that will happen.”

https://www.fox13now.com/2020/01/31/fox-13-investigates-the-writings-of-chad-daybell/
He sounds more incompetent than she is claiming to be, LOL.

Please forgive if previously posted but I found this distinction (specific to Idaho) very informative:
Insanity in the State of Idaho (apa.org)

ETA: This case (precedent) in Idaho would specifically outline how LVD's actions and comments to witnesses in the case would not qualify her for an exception. She told people her children had turned into Zombies (who were later terminated).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876