Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect the subpoena for Nate Eaton was withdrawn because his employer is represented by Steven J. Wright and this is to replace the first one. (although I didn't look to see which Atty did what). The modular home that CD was planning on moving in to be placed on a concrete pad directly over where Tylee was buried IIRC. We were speculating (or there was rumor) that one of his children was going to move into the home or the modular shortly after Tammy's death & he married LVD. There was paperwork submitted to the local county zoning or health dept requesting permits but were denied. (If memory serves me).

This seems an odd application of the insanity plea. To me, if a person committed a crime while legally insane, doesn’t that bring a plea of “NOT GUILTY by reason of insanity?” (Not in Idaho, I know. I’m talking where this defense is acceptable.) When a court validates that plea with a verdict, I don’t know of many mental illnesses serious enough to excuse committing a crime that could be cured so the patient — who may have no memory of wrongdoing — could be sent to prison to pay for that crime. Seems a bit of a tangled web. Can someone knowledgeable explain? I must be missing something.
MOO It means
This seems an odd application of the insanity plea. To me, if a person committed a crime while legally insane, doesn’t that bring a plea of “NOT GUILTY by reason of insanity?” (Not in Idaho, I know. I’m talking where this defense is acceptable.) When a court validates that plea with a verdict, I don’t know of many mental illnesses serious enough to excuse committing a crime that could be cured so the patient — who may have no memory of wrongdoing — could be sent to prison to pay for that crime. Seems a bit of a tangled web. Can someone knowledgeable explain? I must be missing something.
MOO guilty means that the person did it. The insane part is a mitigating factor and can play in sentencing.
Not guilty was always illogical in my opinion.

Local update: MM was not at the women’s detention center today.

Local update: MM was not at the women’s detention center today

Could just be a long holiday weekend. I know others have stated he could be there visiting other clients or whether or not he was actually in the facility (which you've noted you've seen him personally coming and going). Does he have other clients he may see while he's there? Maybe, but I personally think he's there for LV and I don't really care one way or the other but certainly the amount of time spent is interesting.

Would obviously be pricey but maybe they're taking a page from Jeffrey Epstein's playbook. He'd have lawyers up to 12 hours a day just to avoid being in his cell. Experts were constantly talking about how excessive 8 hours was even in Epstein's case

Maybe he's just there to keep her as comfortable as possible? Maybe that won't fly with now being paid by the state? Maybe they accomplished what they wanted at the last hearing? Just tossing out ideas. Who knows

...snipped for focus...

“The “extreme rage exhibited in the way her corpse was treated” seems among the most important —if not the *most* important aspect of this case. It is so wildly different from the utter control over JJ’s body that one is forced to ask why. Have you any theories on that?

While retreading previous threads this week, a particular comment about the fire god “Moloch” and sacrifice sent me down a rabbit hole regarding the treatment of Tylee’s body post-mortem.

IMO, but although we may never know, I believe this idea has merit for consideration. This was discussed in Thread #20 for those interested in the comments. Or simply search “Moloch” for all comments.

Speculation only, of course.

This talk about the children in Chad’s yard raised a question for me. There was talk about putting a modular home over the grave site...Did the newlyweds have a plan to eventually return to Chad’s house after the wedding?

Probably.

Tylee had been in Chad Daybell's backyard since September 9, and JJ almost a month when Tammy died on October 19, 2019. Daybell comfortably lived in his house, knowing about the graves, the entire time.

Chad lived in his house again when Lori was extradited back to Idaho, March 2020, until June 9, 2020 (the day the children's bodies were found and he was arrested).

My own opinion.

MOO, but there's no need to go to the effort of digging a deep grave if you're planning on building a house over the shallow graves anyway. Wasn't that the plan after all?

BUT….when even laying a slab of cement to put a house on, one has to dig so far down, grade the land, put down rock/sand, put some sort of rebar in, footings, possible drainage and follow the rules….…I put the Idaho link below.

IMO, I guess CD and LV did not think of all that. They though just pour cement on top and build….except the cement would have not held up. It they sold the house(s) or buildings shortly after they did any building to move on to their new lives, the new owners would eventually started to smell or find the bodies..or their pets would have! Dogs especially would smell before humans.

First link is Idaho, the next a general with pictures and I am sure there is more….Any builders out there???

I don’t think the couple really though things out.

foundations chapter 4
Searchable platform for building codes

foundations requirements with pictures

Building Code Foundation Requirements

https://up.codes/viewer/idaho/irc-2012/chapter/4/foundations#4

I suspect the subpoena for Nate Eaton was withdrawn because his employer is represented by Steven J. Wright and this is to replace the first one. (although I didn't look to see which Atty did what). The modular home that CD was planning on moving in to be placed on a concrete pad directly over where Tylee was buried IIRC. We were speculating (or there was rumor) that one of his children was going to move into the home or the modular shortly after Tammy's death & he married LVD. There was paperwork submitted to the local county zoning or health dept requesting permits but were denied. (If memory serves me).

If permits were denied, it could be for many reasons, one being how many houses can be on an acre, is the land have enough water/well water, septic issue, etc. I am glad they permits were denied as the children were found because IMO the slab would have been up right away. Still the K9 cadaver dogs would have found them.

I keep wondering about whether LVD actually wanted to be declared incompetent. It just doesn't "jive" with her narcissistic traits displayed over her lifetime. If anything I think she would want to avoid any appearance of having a "flaw". Also in her family IIRC her own father (despite allegations of being diagnosed schizophrenic) did not want to comply with paying taxes, fighting legal arguments with pseudo-legal language looking documents, etc. In addition to all of the custody court orders, allegations, and contempt orders with Tylee's dad, this suggests to me a pattern of "digging in" or standing their ground no matter the law, reasonable negotiations, or even court orders. I am suspecting that LVD has been immersing herself into CD's books, revelations, scriptures and song while in semi-isolation. I am wondering if she would not comply with the competency eval (as suggested upthread) and continues with the "I am a Goddess of 144K, I cannot die, etc." If she cannot be appropriately assessed then it would need to come to the court's attention, and furthermore it would request that further treatment and/or evals are needed to know if she meets the very low requirements for the purposes of the court.
Can someone tell me how she got CD's books in jail? I just cannot imagine those being on the "community library cart" and that she had to have been sent those by a friend or family member. Any thoughts?
I agree Lori wouldn’t want to be seen as incompetent in everyday life. But I don’t think she’d hesitate to feign incompetence to get what she wants. She’s used to getting out of messes by playing whomever needs to be played. Including the general public, press and ID’s judicial system. She knows this is a high-stakes situation that will require bold moves to “win”. And she’s convinced she’s winning.

MOO

[/QUOTE]
How could Lori cremate Joe Ryan? They were no longer married.[/QUOTE]

She was the one they contacted when he was discovered. One article said she was the beneficiary on his life insurance and was listed as his next of kin. I do not have the links handy. But that was the basis for my thought.

Presumably the slide into incompetence was very rapid.

Feb 17th -

"At the hearing, Means argued that he had been at times prohibited from meeting with Vallow at the Madison County Jail in Idaho, apparently due in some part to Covid restrictions, and said he should have access to the lawyer-client conference room–without surveillance cameras running. He also asked that Vallow be given a mobile phone without internet access or texting ability so that she could better communicate with her lawyer.

"As Local News 8 reports, Judge Steven W. Boyce had no objection to Means meeting with Vallow in an attorney-client meeting room according to the jail’s policies, though he will not order the jail to turn off any video recording devices during the meetings. And he denied the request to provide Vallow an attorney-only cell phone."

Judge slaps down ‘Cult Mom’ Lori Vallow demand for ‘private cell phone’

If she can't assist in her defense MM has no reason to be visiting the jail. I doubt a one-man-band can even represent Lori with all these charges, and have time to go through all the discovery, hence the reason for not being ready for trial on just the conspiracy to hide the bodies charges, let alone have other criminal cases going on that would require such frequent jail visits.

MOO

In my opinion, there is no way in he!! that LVD was going to live in a double wide trailer. No way.

How the mighty have fallen. Maybe LVD is stalling for time, for a new disaster to take place for the end of the days.

@Boxer, I agree, in UK, they have a "Not Proven" finding. The perpetrator is free to go, but still has the "Not Proven" badge. Not the same as, "Not Guilty".

Yes, there was. I seem to recall that the modular home would have covered the fire pit, but not JJs location.
I was thinking the modular home was to be put where Tylee's remains were actually found with a melted green bucket (next to the post & closer to the house) and there were some evidence (remains?) found in the fire pit. We speculated that they burned her remains in the fire pit and then transferred them to the burial spot. Of course more of this will come out in trial(s). JJ's remains were found at the top of the hill overlooking the pond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!