Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, just speculating about other possible options.
Oh, I knew you were. I love all the different opinions & ideas. I actually just meant it as a compliment.
BBM. I agree. I'd like to know if JC asked about Tylee in that hour long call with Lori on Oct 1st. We haven't heard about any direct communication between Tylee and JC. What did Lori tell her about Tylee? Was it the lie that she was at BYU? I think JC easily accepted that Lori had legitimate reasons to hide the children and even justified lying to family.

ETA: What were they discussing for an hour if not children? Did JC talk about herself so Lori didn't have to divulge too much info?
Have you watched the ZC interview with Justin Lum?

BBM. I agree. I'd like to know if JC asked about Tylee in that hour long call with Lori on Oct 1st. We haven't heard about any direct communication between Tylee and JC. What did Lori tell her about Tylee? Was it the lie that she was at BYU? I think JC easily accepted that Lori had legitimate reasons to hide the children and even justified lying to family.

ETA: What were they discussing for an hour if not children? Did JC talk about herself so Lori didn't have to divulge too much info?
I would suspect LVD was spewing the same fabricated conspiracy about Kay wanting JJ, stealing her ex-husband's life insurance policy, dissing on CV, espousing her newly found wondrous life in Rexburg, ID to accompany her daughter to attend BYU-I, etc. She would have needed to keep up this whole eclectic choreography to cover her obsession with CD (IMO). Her Mom & Sister learned (on the news?) she got married again. I wonder if she even mentioned she met up w/CD while in the area?

"What were they discussing for an hour if not children?"

How LVD was the best warrior of all on 9 different planets in her 21 previous lives. Or about her new job (the one she made up and didn't have).

I think Ms. Vallow-Daybell is a lot like Casey Anthony.

I think LVD's mother doesn't question LVD's stories for the same reason Cindy Anthony didn't question Casey's stories. The worst liars have thin skins. There is Hades to pay for the people close to them if those people ever dare not to believe every word the liar says.

Last edited:

How LVD was the best warrior of all on 9 different planets in her 21 previous lives. Or about her new job (the one she made up and didn't have).

I think LVD's mother doesn't question LVD's stories for the same reason Cindy Anthony didn't question Casey's stories. The worst liars have thin skins. There is Hades to pay for the people close to them if those people ever dare not to believe every word the liar says.
I wish I could like this 100 times. I even doubt the mother of LVD even talked to JJ on the phone. Lots of sandbagging going on I am sure.

LVD used to like to talk.

She cried on police shoulders about how 'Kay got the money' and she 'got 5 kids'. She told multiple police departments that Charles cheated on her. LVD was more than willing to tell anyone willing to listen about having "murder in her heart" — not "her" fault, though.

I'm not sure how many conversations LVD ever had about Colby, Tylee or JJ that didn't somehow end up being centered around LVD — her children were accessories, not main characters, in the dramas she starred in.

imo, moo

I wish I could like this 100 times. I even doubt the mother of LVD even talked to JJ on the phone. Lots of sandbagging going on I am sure.
ITA either of the children IMO. In the interview with LVD's mom and sister, the interviewer asked her when she had last talked to Tylee, and she said on her birthday.

Then the interviewer said well now that it is believed that she was last seen since before then how did she know if it was Tylee? She said they talked by 'text' and that she felt like it sounded like Tylee??!!

ITA either of the children IMO. In the interview with LVD's mom and sister, the interviewer asked her when she had last talked to Tylee, and she said on her birthday.

Then the interviewer said well now that it is believed that she was last seen since before then how did she know if it was Tylee? She said they talked by 'text' and that she felt like it sounded like Tylee??!!
BBM. I understood that the reply read like Tylee's words. That is contrary to Colby's experience. He texted Tylee on Sep 28 IIRC (four days after her birthday).

Things I wonder about and hope some posters here can help me understand...........
1). Do you think Lori will ever be found competent to stand trial?
2). Do you think Chad being tried without Lori will be to his advantage?
3) Was it Chad or was it Lori who did the manipulating?

Things I wonder about and hope some posters here can help me understand...........

Well, let's put it this way re item no. 3 above....Chad would have no reason to kill Lori's ex-husband or to have him killed. At least I can't readily see one.

But Lori had no reason to have her children killed except to facilitate her future with Chad. So IMO Chad likely had some influence on Lori to dispose of her children.

So it seems there's double toxicity/manipulation. Birds of a feather....

MOO and all that rot....

Yes
Yes
Both in their own special demonic way

Well, let's put it this way re item no. 3 above....Chad would have no reason to kill Lori's ex-husband or to have him killed. At least I can't readily see one.

But Lori had no reason to have her children killed except to facilitate her future with Chad. So IMO Chad likely had some influence on Lori to dispose of her children.

So it seems there's double toxicity/manipulation. Birds of a feather....

MOO and all that rot....
Good points. It is likely though, if Chad never met Lori, he probably would have led a pretty decent life. Lori was already involved in murder and fraud before meeting Chad and no way that was going to stop. Most likely, Lori would have met some other sucker with whom she would have continued to commit murder and mayhem.

I 100% believe LVD will be restored to competency.

3) I'm sure that they will be featured on an episode of Snapped: Killer Couples or Buried in the Backyard. Hard to say who manipulated who with couples like these. Two sociopaths who recognized an attraction in each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placeholder25