Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, let's put it this way re item no. 3 above....Chad would have no reason to kill Lori's ex-husband or to have him killed. At least I can't readily see one.

But Lori had no reason to have her children killed except to facilitate her future with Chad. So IMO Chad likely had some influence on Lori to dispose of her children.

So it seems there's double toxicity/manipulation. Birds of a feather....

MOO and all that rot....
The reason to kill Charles, besides financial, was to free Lori up to marry Chad.

Things I wonder about and hope some posters here can help me understand...........
1). Do you think Lori will ever be found competent to stand trial?
2). Do you think Chad being tried without Lori will be to his advantage?
3) Was it Chad or was it Lori who did the manipulating?

1) Yes, LV will be restored and be competent to stand trial. IMO at this point I believe she plays games and is faking it. She was able to sit quietly and listen at the last Zoom hearing. She was not dancing around or going off (singing). I got the impression she did those things all the time unless sleeping…..so I question the illness.

2) Yes. CD will use LV all he can to say she was the ring leader. After all, one of her own relatives, were or might have been, murdered by her or her planning. Even though the children were found on CD property, CD can say LV directed the placement of the children there by her brother with CD help. He realized so many of LV husbands and others had strange life endings that he would be afraid to say no to LV for fear she would murder him.

3)LV manipulated. She has done it her entire life to the point her mother and sister believed he or agreed with her because they wanted to live. LV even showed that manipulation when she was called about her ex husbands death….she boohooed to the police then and they believed her. She supposedly went under psych testing close to that time, but never appeared to stay in a hospital long enough for testing, she appeared to talk her way out of having the tests.

All the above are MOO

Well, let's put it this way re item no. 3 above....Chad would have no reason to kill Lori's ex-husband or to have him killed. At least I can't readily see one.
BBM. Yet it was Chad who pronounced him possessed by an evil spirit named Nick Schneider. Charles was majorly in the way to him, just like the children. And Tammy of course.

2) Yes. CD will use LV all he can to say she was the ring leader. After all, one of her own relatives, were or might have been, murdered by her or her planning. Even though the children were found on CD property, CD can say LV directed the placement of the children there by her brother with CD help. He realized so many of LV husbands and others had strange life endings that he would be afraid to say no to LV for fear she would murder him.
BBM. I don't think Chad will be able to legally use any of Lori's supposed prior crimes (that she was never indicted for) against her. I also suspect there will be plenty of evidence that the zombie doctrine originated from Chad (I think it's mentioned in the current indictment) and that he was calling the shots not only when it came to light and dark, but also who turned into zombies.

BBM. I don't think Chad will be able to legally use any of Lori's supposed prior crimes (that she was never indicted for) against her. I also suspect there will be plenty of evidence that the zombie doctrine originated from Chad (I think it's mentioned in the current indictment) and that he was calling the shots not only when it came to light and dark, but also who turned into zombies.

IMHO, the bottom line is that when two adults believe--to any degree--that children have darkness that turns them into zombies worthy of being eliminated, well, then, frankly, these two are Kookoo for Cocoapuffs.

MOO and all that rot....

Attorney makes long list of requests before Lori Vallow Daybell is moved to mental health facility - East Idaho News

"....In the document filed Friday, Means says he is making the requests because of Daybell’s “fragile mental state of incompetency, as a direct result of the historical and systematic mental, emotional and physical abuse she suffered.” Means did not detail the abuse but said he is raising concerns due to allegations of conversations between the Director of the IDHW and prosecutors over Daybell’s situation while excluding Means....

Means states that he wants to be directly involved in Daybell’s treatment [ o_Oo_O ] and asks for the names and credentials of all people involved in her care. Means also wants to know proposed treatment, medications and plans before they are administered to Daybell...."

more at link....

...and we thought it couldn't get more absurd! MOO

Last edited:
Does anyone believe that CV sent threatening texts to Lori? Her sister said she saw them. Lori was hacking email accounts and Tylee's phone, so I believe she sent those messages to herself from CV's phone. She was already planning a reason to have AC murder him IMO.
BBM

No. Although, if he did, I doubt anyone would have blamed him. Lori’s sister seeing texts is about as valid as Lori’s mother talking to JJ.

Attorney makes long list of requests before Lori Vallow Daybell is moved to mental health facility - East Idaho News

"....In the document filed Friday, Means says he is making the requests because of Daybell’s “fragile mental state of incompetency, as a direct result of the historical and systematic mental, emotional and physical abuse she suffered.” Means did not detail the abuse but said he is raising concerns due to allegations of conversations between the Director of the IDHW and prosecutors over Daybell’s situation while excluding Means....

Means states that he wants to be directly involved in Daybell’s treatment o_Oo_O and asks for the names and credentials of all people involved in her care. Means also wants to know proposed treatment, medications and plans before they are administered to Daybell...."

more at link....

That just strikes me as odd for a lawyer to be so involved their client's treatment. He's not a psychiatrist, why do they need to run everything by him??? And what physical abuse and by whom?

That just strikes me as odd for a lawyer to be so involved their client's treatment. He's not a psychiatrist, why do they need to run everything by him??? And what physical abuse and by whom?

and also in that article, he says he wants PRIVATE access to her during the treatment. Means, you've lost it MOO. She's in TREATMENT and is INCOMPETENT to assist in the preparation for her trial. So therefore, why do you need to see her at all during treatment! Looney Tunes this is!

".....He said by allowing private access to Daybell, future additional costs can be avoided."

Means states that he wants to be directly involved in Daybell’s treatment [ o_Oo_O ] and asks for the names and credentials of all people involved in her care. Means also wants to know proposed treatment, medications and plans before they are administered to Daybell...."

more at link....

He’s on the Lori train ....IMO.

Last edited:
and also in that article, he says he wants PRIVATE access to her during the treatment. Means, you've lost it MOO. She's in TREATMENT and is INCOMPETENT to assist in the preparation for her trial. So therefore, why do you need to see her at all during treatment! Looney Tunes this is!

".....He said by allowing private access to Daybell, future additional costs can be avoided."
Means has lost it. Judge Boyce needs to stop this now. Physical abuse please! Lori has taken over MM's mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave