Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the AZ AA:

The day before Charles’ murder, Lori sent this text to Alex. I wonder what “stuff” she needed to pick up from his house and secure?

“I need to come get the stuff at your house tomorrow and secure it. Lots to do. Thank you for standing by me. It’s all coming to a head this week.”

The report says that same day Lori also reached out to [redacted] who was planning to attend a wedding in Utah, telling her “U can’t go at all. We both need to stay here and defend ourselves. It’s coming to a head! This week will change everything.”

The report redacts the identity of who it was Lori stopped from going to the wedding in UT, but identifies them as a “she”. I suspect it’s Z, as there are many other texts between Lori and Z on the subject of CV. Z is never identified by name, but earlier in the report it’s clear they’re referring to Z to as the redacted name is described as Lori’s friend and Alex’s widow.

Mentions of evidence from the crime scene are sparse. They note that despite Alex pretending to give CPR while on the phone w/911, the amount of blood that poured out if Charles when responders handled the body indicates no CPR was ever administered. The also say based on a mark on the floor made by one of the two bullets that struck Charles, the second shot was fired after he was already on the ground.

Other evidence cited: Lori contacted Social Security prior to CV’s death to determine the amount of death benefits should he die.

Last note—there is text communication indicating Chad knew that Lori and Z were ”working on” Ned (Charles), but the AA indicates there’s not enough evidence to show CD was involved.

IMO you would think there’s enough evidence to indicate Z was involved in conspiracy to commit, but no mention of the possibility of arrest. I suspect that’s due to her “use immunity” which must have been negotiated during the co-op investigation between ID, AZ and Feds if it’s protecting her from both ID and AZ charges. All the more reason to hope they re-open Alex’s death investigation. Should they find foul play, her use immunity shouldn’t extend to protect her from charges relating to AC’s death.

BBM - I seem to recall that MG said during one of her interviews, that she had to change her plans, so I am wondering if it is her.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
On the bodycam footage, the police discuss that there are four bullet casings at the scene but CV was shot twice. So maybe the shooter missed twice? MOO
Hmmm, perhaps Loris did do the shooting. We know that AC supposedly missed T AND B, perhaps he didn't have it in him to shoot someone. Perhaps, Lori took over and shot Charles?

I am more convinved now that AC was duped by Lori (note the difference between their statements as to why AC was at Lori's) and he did nothing more than clean up (and thereby protecting) after his sister.

If 4 shots were fired and one was made after CV was already on the ground, that means the shooter missed 2 out of 3 times. I’d of thought Alex would be a better shot.

Perhaps it wasn’t Alex that missed.
but he supposedly missed T and B also? So perhaps AC wasn't the shooter and Lori took over?

BBM - I seem to recall that MG said during one of her interviews, that she had to change her plans, so I am wondering if it is her.

Re Z - I don't think that she could negotiate a lesser charge or even immunity for conspiracy to commit murder, because the sentence is then same as for murder. It is possible of course, that a seperate GJ was convened to assess whether Z should face a similar charge?
Not sure there’s any evidence that Z knew Lori or Alex would actually kill CV. Seems Z just tried really hard to think him to death. The DA may be willing to let her off in order to nail Lori.

Not sure there’s any evidence that Z knew Lori or Alex would actually kill CV. Seems Z just tried really hard to think him to death. The DA may be willing to let her off in order to nail Lori.
I'm really interested in any messages between Lori/Chad and Z the day before and the day of Alex's death. I am also interested in whether Alex had life insurance and if so, who the beneficiary was. If there was an insurance payout - who has the money and how did they distribute it?

So she claimed. Now I'm wondering. JMO

Didn't she defend him at first?
Seemingly JR was still in contact with him back then and believed him just like CP did, but she never warmed up to Lori and the group of women around her. According to JR they tried to get in contact with her. JR only spoke at one PAP conference (in 2017 IIRC), so she wasn't part of the circuit.

OMG!!! I've just come in and find all this. What on Earth. So CV asked LV about affair with Chad and said he would tell Tammy.
What "stuff" was Lori going to pick up from Alex's house? The mind boggles.
It wouldn't surprise me if Lori took a shot at Charles after she sent Tylee out to make sure JJ was alright in the car. I've thought this for a long time.

Haven't posted much, nor kept track here, but I do follow Nate Eaton on FB. Read the latest release, and it just firms up in my mind. Chad is a sociopath who met another sociopath. Seems like L's family has a history of crazy. Bet he sniffed her potential for money and gravitated toward that, probably w/o realizing he'd found his sociopathic soulmate.

Agreed, but who has a 'protector' and 'dirty work doer', that is such a poor shot?
Shooting was only part of the job and they could always try again. Bad shot or not, BB was in mortal fear of Alex after the failed attempt. The most important part was Alex's loyalty to Chad and Lori's cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214