Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Alex's quick marriage to a very good friend of Chad and Lori. It's almost as if the heat was starting to get too hot in the kitchen and Chad decided Alex was a loose end that needed tying up--at least a couple of weeks in advance. So, he has Zulema and Alex marry, knowing Zulema will do his bidding and off Alex.

JMOO, to all of that, of course, but with interest in Tammy's death starting to heat up, and the national focus on the kids, Chad had to do something--but do it from a distance so he was not associated with Alex's death.

Enter ZP...

The Melaniece thing is also fascinating. She seems too airheaded to come up with murder on her own, but if she was in the inner circle, Brandon's death could have been ordered by CD, as a favor to her, and perhaps he would seek payback later in an intimate way. Alex knew way too much and was way too involved for his own good. I wonder if he ever suspected CD would turn on him?
I want to know if/when they declared Alex dark. That would be a clear sign that they wanted him dead.

I have NEVER believed AxC death was "natural Cause"
I know people have questioned me with "but that is what autopsy said, so must be true"
WELL-- I still don't believe it and after reading this, just re-enforces my opinion also.
I mean, AxC died the day AFTER TD's body was exhumed, which to my knowledge, nobody in that group knew it was happening until the evening before, or day of, IIRC.
AxC had to go-- either by his own hand or he had "help" but either way, he had to go. JMO
I'm with you on this. I still this that he was either poisoned or injected with something. He was the fall guy and had to be gotten rid of. Can't you be given an air embolism from an injection?

I remember that movie too. Last night I watched a movie called The Lottery. Keri Russell was one of the stars. It was about a small town that had a lottery every year where one person from each family had to draw a card and the one person who drew a marked card had to be stoned to death by the whole town. They were all convinced by doing this barbaric act, the town stayed pure and Godly.. Just very freaky. LVD probably watched too many of these types of movies.
That was based on a book I had to read in school by Shirley Jackson.

I am 99% sure Tylee wore flip-flops in the video after CV's death. I also find this really strange - to stop at 8am, after much stress (as they said) from the fight, after hearing gunshot, to get flip-flops?.. There should be a reason. Ruined shoes?
But I guess facts like these we'll never know
Clearly it was an alibi, to put Lori away from the house,- but a very flimsy one.

Regarding AC’s death- in organized crime, the hit man is always disposable. Granted, this group is a bit disorganized, but they functioned as a crime family of sorts. Unless they left a suspicious text message trail about Alex, I don’t think we will know definitively that his death wasn’t natural. I can imagine any jury would have the same questions we are having. This guy didn’t just naturally drop dead the day after TD’s body was exhumed. LE knows this. Can they prove it? Like I said, unless the suspects left a digital trail, probably not. Maybe someone will confess what they know.
Would we know if LE was now investigating AC’s death? Would it make sense to get charges for the 4 victims he’s connected to first, then tie his death in? (‍♀️What a nightmare case).

My laptop is on strike and this ancient I-pad is not in the mood to flip around-

So without quoting-

Regarding JM- I am not saying that I feel overly committed to the theory that the Chandler muni was chosen for JM ties- but I think it is as probable as it not being the case. It doesn’t tie JM to the murder- and what I am suggesting is unethical. But it is a scheme I have been part of. I have asked police friends for “advice” on traffic tickets. Then I was advised on what to say to the ticketing officer before court. I am told what the officer will offer, and how to respond. That doesn’t tie my friends to my traffic violation. But... it is sleazy enough that i still haven’t decided what to tell my teens to say if they ever get a ticket. (Aside that they can never drive again until they either get their own insurance or move in with Dad and see if he lets them drive.) Should I teach ethics and responsibility to them, or that when it comes to years of insurance premiums, should I teach them that sometimes you have to be a privileged princess.

I can’t quite make out the footwear on Lori or Tylee the day of the murder, but I am sure flip-flops from Walgreens are flimsy- as an alibi, and as footwear! I will upload an image. At some moments Tyler’s shoes look like flat sneakers. Lori looks like she is wearing some kind of sandal. Does anyone think the police deliberately did not release a clear image of their footwear? Or am I going blind in my old age, and paranoid?

I think it is possible that Zulema was told she was married off to watch Alex, and Alex was told he was married off to change his name.

Does anyone have any link to the police reports about Lori’s statement to Police? I can’t find the documents. Just some MSM quotes-

MOO

Attachments

• BEE5D0C6-9475-4C81-ABEE-38A4EAE47DFF.jpeg
    BEE5D0C6-9475-4C81-ABEE-38A4EAE47DFF.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 5E3E30B1-371E-4D27-88BF-CA18C8148A09.jpeg
    5E3E30B1-371E-4D27-88BF-CA18C8148A09.jpeg
    240.3 KB · Views: 99
I have NEVER believed AxC death was "natural Cause"
I know people have questioned me with "but that is what autopsy said, so must be true"
WELL-- I still don't believe it and after reading this, just re-enforces my opinion also.
I mean, AxC died the day AFTER TD's body was exhumed, which to my knowledge, nobody in that group knew it was happening until the evening before, or day of, IIRC.
AxC had to go-- either by his own hand or he had "help" but either way, he had to go. JMO

I totally feel the same way, My only issue is that its hard to go against the medical report and this is really bugging me because his death seems way too much of a coincidence. The part i can't get my head around is surely these medical experts should be trained to look for other poisons and causes of death. Were chad and lori really smart enough to come up with a way to kill somebody leaving no trace?, i can't see it, if this was true then, why not use the same method with Charles,Brandon and the kids which would be far less risky that shooting them.

The only thing i can think of is that knowing the current health issues he had they gave him something that is legal but deadly for somebody with such health problems or something that would react negatively with the other medication he was taking. I really don't know but to say his death is suspicious is an understatement.

Regarding AC’s death- in organized crime, the hit man is always disposable. Granted, this group is a bit disorganized, but they functioned as a crime family of sorts. Unless they left a suspicious text message trail about Alex, I don’t think we will know definitively that his death wasn’t natural. I can imagine any jury would have the same questions we are having. This guy didn’t just naturally drop dead the day after TD’s body was exhumed. LE knows this. Can they prove it? Like I said, unless the suspects left a digital trail, probably not. Maybe someone will confess what they know.
Would we know if LE was now investigating AC’s death? Would it make sense to get charges for the 4 victims he’s connected to first, then tie his death in? (‍♀️What a nightmare case).

When I read his autopsy, it said they were going to retain blood samples for a year and then discard them if they were no longer needed. I sure hope they still have some around.

I agree, though, unless they find something, it may be hard to pin his death on anyone. Then again. ZP was granted immunity, and I wonder if that could be due to information she has about AC's death? If so, she may point to the culprit.

Just hoping and JMOO.

One cannot be taken if one has a blood clotting disorder. It seems like many threads ago it was mentioned that the Cox family had a history of blood clots.

Does anyone with experience with pulmonary embolisms know if diarrhea with vomiting is a sign of a PE? I really don't know, so just asking if it causes the same symptoms Alex had. Also we have the report of Alex going to Mexico for some kind of pharmaceutical, which has never been disclosed if they know what it was or not.

I totally feel the same way, My only issue is that its hard to go against the medical report and this is really bugging me because his death seems way too much of a coincidence. The part i can't get my head around is surely these medical experts should be trained to look for other poisons and causes of death. Were chad and lori really smart enough to come up with a way to kill somebody leaving no trace?, i can't see it, if this was true then, why not use the same method with Charles,Brandon and the kids which would be far less risky that shooting them.

The only thing i can think of is that knowing the current health issues he had they gave him something that is legal but deadly for somebody with such health problems or something that would react negatively with the other medication he was taking. I really don't know but to say his death is suspicious is an understatement.

Lori was definitely not bright enough, and Chad's no Phi Beta Kappa, but he did work as a gravedigger and that prompted others he worked with to talk about some pretty macabre topics--like getting away with murder. From what I understand, it's not that they killed without leaving a trace, it's more an issue of there being so very many toxins that the lab has to know which ones to test for. I don't think there's a blanket test for most of them and that each test has to be run individually. I read that somewhere, and it said that's why it often takes so long for labs to do the testing if a bunch of tests are ordered.

I would be willing to bet that Tammy and Alex were killed with the same stuff. Probably JJ and Tylee too. JMOO......JMOO.....JMOO....

Maybe the poison triggered a pulmonary embolism in Alex, due to his health conditions, but not in the others. But, I'm no expert, that's just a wild guess.

They probably knew Charles wouldn't drink down a glass of lemonade with them so they chose a different route for him. Again, JMOO...

I remember that movie too. Last night I watched a movie called The Lottery. Keri Russell was one of the stars. It was about a small town that had a lottery every year where one person from each family had to draw a card and the one person who drew a marked card had to be stoned to death by the whole town. They were all convinced by doing this barbaric act, the town stayed pure and Godly.. Just very freaky. LVD probably watched too many of these types of movies.
That's from a famous short story written half a century ago or more by Shirley Jackson. My daughter and I studied it when she homeschooled!

Definitely a similar vibe to this whole mess.

This is probably a case of me missing a detail early on, but this, from the Affidavit,

It was not until emergency personnel began life saving measures that they saw blood coming from Charles’ body

makes me think differently about LE cleaning up CV's blood at the scene. It always sounded like they were being overly helpful to AC & LVD, and altering evidence in doing so. But since bleeding started when EMTs began CPR, it sounds like it raised LE's suspicions right then. And once the body was moved, they cleaned the area to check for other evidence - which they found in the form of a "defect in the floor." JMO, but it seems much less solicitous than how I initially perceived it.

Still hoping more information comes out about MP, There's no doubt in my mind she was a part of this especially in the attempted murder of her husband Brandon. She has also stood out for me in all her interviews as one of the creepiest fake smiling one of them all, I honestly don't know what it is exactly but something about her really rubs me the wrong way, and that's very very rare for me.

MP reminds of of a movie i watched many years ago i can't remember the name but its about this town in the middle of nowhere, a guy a takes a wrong turn down this road to the town and his car breaks down, iirc a police officer from the town comes to rescue him all the people in the town have these super weird smiles and act really nice but the entire town is a weird cult and anybody that enters the town is not allowed to leave, the police and everything are all in on it. Also if anybody knows the movie please let me know, would love to watch it again.
Is this it?
Population 436 - Wikipedia

This is probably a case of me missing a detail early on, but this, from the Affidavit,

It was not until emergency personnel began life saving measures that they saw blood coming from Charles’ body

makes me think differently about LE cleaning up CV's blood at the scene. It always sounded like they were being overly helpful to AC & LVD, and altering evidence in doing so. But since bleeding started when EMTs began CPR, it sounds like it raised LE's suspicions right then. And once the body was moved, they cleaned the area to check for other evidence - which they found in the form of a "defect in the floor." JMO, but it seems much less solicitous than how I initially perceived it.
Great point! But wasn't there some mention of blood being seen at sink and LE proceeded to clean it up as well, implying it was there when LE arrived? If it were only blood from LE providing cpr attempts, then why would it be mentioned that it was seen at sink? This may have been from the initial body cam videos, not 100% sure though. Since we know Alex never actually attempted cpr himself, was the blood on sink perhaps from him checking for a pulse? Forgive me for the vague details, as I haven't been aggressively following this as much as I did at the beginning. Anyone else remember something about blood at the sink or am I just in need of a mental competency evaluation after following this crazy case?

Does anyone with experience with pulmonary embolisms know if diarrhea with vomiting is a sign of a PE? I really don't know, so just asking if it causes the same symptoms Alex had. Also we have the report of Alex going to Mexico for some kind of pharmaceutical, which has never been disclosed if they know what it was or not.

READ: The medical examiner and toxicology reports on Alex Cox - East Idaho News

An autopsy case of methanol induced intracranial hemorrhage

Methanol poisoning cause brain hemorrhages. And can be difficult to detect in an autopsy, as it breaks own rather quickly. And is not usually found in the vitreous. That is significant, because based on the autopsy reports for Alex Cox, only the vitreous fluids were tested for drugs.
Methanol poisoning in Klang Valley, Malaysia: Autopsy case series - ScienceDirect

Last edited:
Increased stress and most likely finding out that "he has to go" from either Lori or Chad. He realized that he had to "take one for the team" and throw himself under the bus. JMO

I don't quite see why L&C's initial reaction would have been to panic like that. Their other actions consistently reflect a belief that they're so superior they can talk their way out of anything, and AC was part of the inner circle, not just another zombie. Even if they were concerned, it doesn't seem like their first reaction would be "OMG they're about to find out OMG go kill yourself."

Mopped it up, coincidentally giving themselves a sizable blood sample to do testing on if necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur