Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LV could have left for treatment and returned by now….so MM could be back visiting her at the jail, where she continues her treatment. Her movement to and from any hospital for treatment has been concealed so we don’t know where she really is and can only speculate s to what is going on.

If there are court dates such as July 1, does she not need to be present in court room or via zoom ? I did not think anything could go on with her case until she was treated, stabled and ‘cured’ to an extent she can understand and participate. So with the court date set July 1, does that mean she is in jail again?

So confusing at times.
I think The Court has to determine her competent and file a statement before LV can return to courtroom (whether by zoom or in person). I also think she will receive most of her treatment at the jail. just my opinion

If I was a gambling lady, I'd say no. The court ordered the initial evaluation on 3/8 and didn't issue a commitment order until 6/8. She then wasn't transferred until 6/24. I highly doubt that an intake assessment, progress report to the court, finding by the director of the facility that she is competent reported to the court, a decision by the judge to return her to jail, arrangements for transfer, and the transfer itself all happened in less than two business days.

JMO

I wish those dates that you mention were carved in stone and accurate as to dates.

LV could have left for treatment and returned by now….so MM could be back visiting her at the jail, where she continues her treatment. Her movement to and from any hospital for treatment has been concealed so we don’t know where she really is and can only speculate s to what is going on.

If there are court dates such as July 1, does she not need to be present in court room or via zoom ? I did not think anything could go on with her case until she was treated, stabled and ‘cured’ to an extent she can understand and participate. So with the court date set July 1, does that mean she is in jail again?

So confusing at times.
Thanks for reminding us of July 1 status conference:
Documents unsealed, status conference scheduled for Lori Vallow Daybell

I wonder if he is parking his car there and getting an alternative ride to see her at Blackfoot to confuse the public. IDK, MOO
As strange as that would be (it’d add extra hours to his day, not to mention major back tracking), I definitely wouldn’t be surprised.

Though I did see him come out as we passed by around lunch time. o_O

All jmo moo imo

Well, let's just pray the staff are competent and not a bunch of nitwits.

Luck of the draw. Usually there is a treatment plan for moving towards competence. Then, if the client is non compliant with the plan, that merits further remediation. Noncompliance is the norm. At that point, there is a usually a determination of competence, because the patient is competent enough to be non-compliant.

Our favorite website that publishes the court filings now has this discalimer on it: "District court cases on this page are updated every Friday." (Idaho Judicial Cases of Interest). Looks like we won't get prompt info anymore unfortunately!!!

In LV's new case, MM has filed for a change of venue even though she hasn't even been arraigned yet:

• 06/28/2021 Notice

Comment
    Reservation of Rights and Defenses

• 06/28/2021 Motion for Change of Venue

• 06/28/2021 Request for Discovery

Comment
    Specific Discovery Pursuant to ICR 16

• 06/28/2021 Notice

Comment
    Certificate of Service RE: Specific Discovery Pursuant to ICR 16
Naturally, he's also asked for more discovery.

So confusing at times.

Maybe July 1 hearing is for a progress report.

As strange as that would be (it’d add extra hours to his day, not to mention major back tracking), I definitely wouldn’t be surprised.

Though I did see him come out as we passed by around lunch time. o_O

All jmo moo imo
Based on posture, stride, facial expression, etc. what’s your impression of his demeanor? Happy, serious, tired, dejected, self-important?

Was he wiping a Jolly Rancher stain off his collar?

Based on posture, stride, facial expression, etc. what’s your impression of his demeanor? Happy, serious, tired, dejected, self-important?

Was he wiping a Jolly Rancher stain off his collar?
He seems exhausted. But it is pretty warm here (85F and counting temp wise) and wearing a button up shirt and long pants would make me uncomfortable in this weather.

All jmo moo imo

Does anyone know if being declared incapacitated would protect LV from extradition to AZ to face charges there?
wouldn't AZ rules around competency (if they have them) apply? I think that the rules around competency to stand trial in Idaho, would not stretch to extradition and only apply to her trial in Idaho. You would need to look those rules up on extradition, whether there is anything around capacity (which is different - see post on previous page) to prevent extradition. Does that make sense?o_O

wouldn't AZ rules around competency (if they have them) apply? I think that the rules around competency to stand trial in Idaho, would not stretch to extradition and only apply to her trial in Idaho. You would need to look those rules up on extradition, whether there is anything around capacity (which is different - see post on previous page) to prevent extradition. Does that make sense?o_O
It does. Thank you! Off I go to search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member