Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
08/09/2021 Motion

Comment
to Dismiss The Grand Jury Indictment

So this shows up on Lori's and not Chad's. How can they request a motion to dismiss the indictment, when she hasn't even had her charges read to her yet?
Where did you see this please?

That would likely indicate that she is there then. Since the new guy came with Means, not just that Means was there to see another client.

That’s what I felt along….she is there being treated there. IMO there must be success in her treatment for her to be treated at the jail vs at the hospital. Hoping that is what happened as I want to see this go to trial for the families.

So what is everyone's opinion on this new filing today? Did new attorney find a loophole,?

Idaho Criminal Rule 6.6. Grounds for Motion to Dismiss Indictment

I.C.R. 6.6. Grounds for Motion to Dismiss Indictment | Supreme Court

A motion to dismiss the indictment may be granted by the district court on any of the following grounds:

• a valid challenge to the array of grand jurors;

• a valid challenge to an individual juror who served on the grand jury that found the indictment, except that finding of the valid challenge to one or more members of the grand jury is not grounds for dismissal of the indictment if there were 12 or more qualified jurors concurring in the finding of the indictment;

• that the charge in the indictment was previously submitted to a magistrate at preliminary hearing and dismissed for lack of probable cause; or

• that the indictment was not properly found, endorsed and presented as required by these rules or by the statutes of the state of Idaho.

A motion to dismiss the indictment may be granted by the district court on any of the following grounds:

• a valid challenge to an individual juror who served on the grand jury that found the indictment, except that finding of the valid challenge to one or more members of the grand jury is not grounds for dismissal of the indictment if there were 12 or more qualified jurors concurring in the finding of the indictment;

• that the charge in the indictment was previously submitted to a magistrate at preliminary hearing and dismissed for lack of probable cause; or

• that the indictment was not properly found, endorsed and presented as required by these rules or by the statutes of the state of Idaho.
So we wouldn't know? I have a horrible feeling Casey Anthony repeat..

I asked Eric G. If there was ever a ruling followup to the motion of Means being involved in her care? He stated he hasn't seen a PUBLIC ruling on it..so maybe one of the sealed documents. And I asked him if they know where Lori is and he stated Officials haven't told them anything..

While watching a YT video the other night (one approved here at WS), I heard Chad's possibly having "death anxiety" being discussed (with regard to death penalty and/or life in prison). Explaining that Chad feared someone else having control over his death. And, I thought... who the heck doesn't have this fear?? I bring this up only because I've realized (after reading many articles, books and documents written by mental health professionals, watching several murder trials, and listening to loads of various true crime podcasts with different views)... psychologists and psychiatrists can have varying opinions. I dread to see what the trial/s for CD and LV will bring... they have become nearly sinister "stars". :mad: I have a feeling my listening, reading and watching of info of these two will be limited. Poor Tammy, JJ, and Tylee... and their families. :(

Of course, jmo
I hope Chad's death anxiety makes him plead and spill the beans.

Only Means filed this..

Didn’t the grand jury convene in Feb & LVD’s competency became an issue March 8? Wasn’t her competency initially brought up by MM? Fishy anyone, now this?

https://twitter.com/ericgrossarth/status/1424845703294169099

#Daybell Update: Mark Means filed a motion to throw out the grand jury indictment on Monday. He claims prosecutors could not hold the grand jury because Lori Daybell’s case is on hold because of competency issues. I have reached out to prosecutors for comment.

Grand jury indictment came in May on both LVD & CD.
Lori Vallow, Chad Daybell indicted on murder charges in deaths of kids

Didn’t the grand jury convene in Feb & LVD’s competency became an issue March 8? Wasn’t her competency initially brought up by MM? Fishy anyone, now this?

https://twitter.com/ericgrossarth/status/1424845703294169099

#Daybell Update: Mark Means filed a motion to throw out the grand jury indictment on Monday. He claims prosecutors could not hold the grand jury because Lori Daybell’s case is on hold because of competency issues. I have reached out to prosecutors for comment.

Grand jury indictment came in May on both LVD & CD.
Lori Vallow, Chad Daybell indicted on murder charges in deaths of kids
So both attorneys filing at court house filing different things..Means wanting to stay relevant and be a knight in shining armour to save her. He must have had his wish granted to be involved in her treatment..too bad. Weak Judge..did Means like Prior ever request the transcript of the Grand jury or has he been too busy holding her hand and tweeting? So is he not sharing his notes with Archibald..not playing nice? Seems like if your defending the same person, you wouldn't both go to courthouse..
Wonder what Lori thought of her new attorney today?

While watching a YT video the other night (one approved here at WS), I heard Chad's possibly having "death anxiety" being discussed (with regard to death penalty and/or life in prison). Explaining that Chad feared someone else having control over his death. And, I thought... who the heck doesn't have this fear?? I bring this up only because I've realized (after reading many articles, books and documents written by mental health professionals, watching several murder trials, and listening to loads of various true crime podcasts with different views)... psychologists and psychiatrists can have varying opinions. I dread to see what the trial/s for CD and LV will bring... they have become nearly sinister "stars". :mad: I have a feeling my listening, reading and watching of info of these two will be limited. Poor Tammy, JJ, and Tylee... and their families. :(

Of course, jmo

well I thought he believed only god could have control over his death..oh..whoops..guess Chad's not chosen after all...lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kroberts47421