Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. What does that mean? Thanks for the explanations.
No, that was me asking what Chad meant by "consuming all the DNA".

As I understand it, there’s a finite amount of some evidence to provide enough samples for testing by both prosecution and defense. Chad’s concern is that if the prosecution proceeds with testing on some stuff, there won’t be enough samples to give the defense a shot at their own test. Without that, they’d be reduced to simply offering a competing analysis of the results in tests ordered by the prosecution.

woo..she will be executed..if found guilty . I hope she has a good lawyer..she must want insanity so she can get treatment in a facility and then be released on the streets once she is clear of "mental illness" ... I will tell you no one is going to buy an insanity defense..they have her on tape..she is telling people to lie to police and say her daughter is at school or the movies.. not to mention how she profited from not having the expense off the children all the while receiving money for their care.

a jury will not buy it. mOO
If she isn’t restored to competence a jury will never hear the case. LV has strong incentive never to be deemed competent. She has a long history of acting however she must to achieve what she wants from others. There’s no reason to think she’ll ever stop her self-serving manipulations and for that reason I believe she’ll do whatever is necessary to remain “incompetent” in the eyes of those who assess her. Unless the experts see through her (and IMO they haven’t so far) she’ll never even go to trial.

MOO and I hope I’m wrong.

Last edited:
If she isn’t restored to competence a jury will never hear the case. LV has strong incentive never to be deemed competent. She has a long history of acting however she must to achieve what she wants from others. There’s no reason to think she’ll ever stop her self-serving manipulations and for that reason I believe she’ll do whatever is necessary to remain “incompetent” in the eyes of those who assess her. Unless the experts see through her (and IMO they haven’t so far) she’ll never even go to trial.

MOO and I hope I’m wrong.
That's what I am afraid of..I would have thought they would have figured her out by now..but if she is in the jail and it's only part time assessments, she can do this forever..should have a forensic Psychiatrist. She should be monitored 24/7. I am very disappointed in Judge..can you imagine if Means is active in her care..he can control all this garbage..I personally have seen first hand people fool mental health staff.
She's been doing this her whole life. She is in control once again. Jmo moo

What has been bothering me is how MM is getting paid, how his hours are justified/audited? LVD has been indigent for 11 weeks now, as he runs up billable hours. I wonder if the State has cut him a check yet? I can't understand what he is doing at the Women's Detention Center so frequently, and now JA. Jail records continue to show her in custody at another facility and I would like to believe they are accurate, and if not why the secret? Given his website is still down from what appears to be non payment, is he in some financial mess?

What has been bothering me is how MM is getting paid, how his hours are justified/audited? LVD has been indigent for 11 weeks now, as he runs up billable hours. I wonder if the State has cut him a check yet? I can't understand what he is doing at the Women's Detention Center so frequently, and now JA. Jail records continue to show her in custody at another facility and I would like to believe they are accurate, and if not why the secret? Given his website is still down from what appears to be non payment, is he in some financial mess?
Maybe because we were never told publicly about when she went or where. But the lockdown of the state hospitals probably caused a lot of upset for many many people and they thought it would be best..but she should be having 24/7 care.. this is a ridiculous state of affairs moo JMO, if she needs monitoring not someone coming in occasionally, if this is the case.not Means doing what he is doing ..jmo moo..Eric G/East Idaho news answered me when I asked if Lori is at jail. He stated Officials won't tell them. And I asked if he ever saw a ruling on Means becoming involved in her care..Eric stated he never saw any PUBLIC ruling. So that leads me to believe something was sealed and Means got his way. And would the state pay for him to babysit every day? I don't have any faith in this Judge. Jmo moo

I haven't seen anything about their autopsies being released. Can you link where it was released it was poison?

Tammy's cause of death, after exhumation, has not been made public.

We may never know the cause of Tylee's death. But, I've never thought the children were poisoned. Especially not JJ. I'm basing that opinion on how JJ's body was found.

A theme running through all of LV's relationships is love bombs and being over-the-moon happy going in and for as long as things went her way (and nothing she wanted more was in sight), then discarding the dogs, husbands and, in my opinion, her children cruelly.

I believed Tammy was poisoned until reading that Alex was in Chad's neighborhood the night/morning Tammy was killed. Alex may have been delivering poison. But, Alex's presence also opens up other possibilities.

MOO & IMO

Last edited:
Local update: MM and JA are at the women’s detention center today
Thank you @SleuthD-o-doubleg. I find these postings so interesting. I made of list of his visits for a month from your posts, out of curiosity. I know all your posts are In Your Opinion Only, so this is also In My Opinion Only: 8/9 MM and JA; the rest are just MM: 8/4; 8/3; 8/4; 8/3; 8/2; 7/30; 7/29; 7/28; 2/27; 7/22; 7/19; 7/16; 7/13; 7/12; 7/9; 7/7; 7/6; 7/2; 7/1. If you prefer I not list these, feel free to let me know - I won't do it again! MOO

New filings for Archibald from Justin Lum

Lots of other filings from Archibald /Means / Prosecutors..
I can't get on portal if someone else can please post all the new filings. Thanks I am in Uk and really have trouble with portal

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210810-184419_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210810-184419_Facebook.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_20210810-184358_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210810-184358_Facebook.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

IMO, Means will not make out like a bandit on this - it may just be a flat fee per month, or whatever. I'm in a different state and do have experience in billing and posting payments from the state for Medicaid. It is a whole different fee structure, most of the time about 10% of the billed amount is allowed. Some things are just flat out denied and have to be wrote off per the contract with the state, meaning you cannot carry a balance hoping to bill the recipient at some later date. I don't know how Idaho works, but this is how my state works when billing a state that is technically bankrupt. MOO

Thank you @SleuthD-o-doubleg. I find these postings so interesting. I made of list of his visits for a month from your posts, out of curiosity. I know all your posts are In Your Opinion Only, so this is also In My Opinion Only: 8/9 MM and JA; the rest are just MM: 8/4; 8/3; 8/4; 8/3; 8/2; 7/30; 7/29; 7/28; 2/27; 7/22; 7/19; 7/16; 7/13; 7/12; 7/9; 7/7; 7/6; 7/2; 7/1. If you prefer I not list these, feel free to let me know - I won't do it again! MOO
You’re good! :) It’s helpful to see all together, though it looks like some are duplicates under MM

New filings for Archibald from Justin Lum

Lots of other filings from Archibald /Means / Prosecutors..
I can't get on portal if someone else can please post all the new filings. Thanks I am in Uk and really have trouble with portal

bbm

Please don't be offended. The Portal!!! I am Laughing!

images

istockphoto.com

jmho ymmv lrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics