Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is some interesting info in the Third Declared Motion to Compel!

it does seem a bit strange that MM is alleging that SEVERAL interviews he was provided they discovery process are somehow not complete, he mentions several recordings cutting off “mid sentence”….I know he’s filed all sorts of Motions before and some that have seemed to have zero merit but I think, if he’s somehow wrong and these recordings are “incomplete” because he’s not playing them fully/having some technical issue then this would really fall flat on its face job front of him and the Court.

why would they have so many interviews end mid-sentence? Something just seems weird here and, for one of the few times myself, I’m not sure if MM is mistaken about these recordings and making a fuss over nothing, because surely he’d know it wouldn’t look good if the State came back and said “nope, he has the entire interviews, here let’s listen”….he’d know how foolish that would make him look, right……?!

Recap, please???

For those of us who are just human, and not yet sufficiently exalted to use the Portal.

:eek:

jmho ymmv lrr

Recap? Get out your wall of BS barf bag. It’s off topic dribble.

Hidden read a written statement in response to a previous interview, as the writer J.G. was name checked. The statement said nothing of importance. It didn’t address the grooming by Julie Rowe and his role in it, which was the subject of the interview he was mentioned in.

J. G. (with Julie Rowe) Was the person Girl on Fire felt was part of grooming her by laying the groundwork for him to have an emotional affair with her, including by love bombing her with a love he rediscovered being that they apparently were married in a past life. Both Girl on Fire and J.G. were married to other people in this life.

Girl on Fire was interviewed on Hidden to explain her being groomed, and gaslighted to the point she was really conflicted and confused and questioned whether NOT getting closer to her past life spouse was in some way an indication the she was interfering with a divine plan for her. During some episodes, such as when J. G. Massaged her feet as a healing technique, she felt a sensation that she described as being hypnotized. In the end, she realized that she loved and was meant for her this-world husband, and the actions by J.G. were wrong. She told her husband the parts of what was going on that she hadn’t admitted before. Obviously, they had a lot to discuss to restore their marriage— and they did, and appeared together on the interview, to explain what they went through.

J. G. denied hypnotizing Girl. J.G. denied believing Joseph Smith was polygamous. J.G. denied believing in plural marriage. He talked down Chad and said he parted ways conveniently around the time Lori and Chad are presumed to have started plotting crimes. He talked up Julie Rowe, and felt that she was completely different from Chad ...because... I m not clear.

J.G. And Julie don’t believe in plural marriage, but they believe in past lives. This flummoxes me because I don’t recall Chad talking about earthly plural marriages. That can’t be the difference. I wondered, did J. G. mean that he and Julie Rowe believe in past lives but, unlike Chad, they believe that you can only marry once per—-spirit life? That is a distinction without a difference, in my opinion. Hardly a reason to splinter. He also talked about his differences with the mainstream church he has loved all his life and how he is the real victim here, grappling with a lifetime of beliefs.

Notably, J.G. limited his denial to hypnotism. He indirectly admitted to taking seductive steps towards Girl by saying he has since discussed this with and apologized to his wife. He admitted to nothing else, but filled paragraphs with the polygamy stuff noted above.

He claimed he was unable to apologize to Girl and hubby because they wouldn’t allow it. Could be, being that he was Hubby’s friend while secretly seducing Girl. J.G. spoke more of the hostility from them than about how much he wished to apologize.

J.G. did not deny or admit to any spiritual abuse/seduction. He did not deny or admit coordinating with anybody in taking these actions. He never explained what prompted him to take the actions he alluded to- I think he only specified texts, which I assume were seductive.

He continued to write positively about Julie Row, as mentioned above. He had had plenty of sentences about her and irrelevant to the point of Girl’s interview. He did not once address her more global experience of being systematically separated from her system of support which I think Girl was suggesting started with Julie; J.G. Just had the bit part of love-bombing.

Hypnotism is not in any way relevant. It is just the way Girl explained what she was going through. And she may be right, or she may not have a word for what it was if she is wrong. What is relevant is Girl related intense grooming that is possibly relevant to atrocities, and J.G. did not address them at all.

J. G. denied hypnotizing Girl. J.G. denied believing Joseph Smith was polygamous. J.G. denied believing in plural marriage. He talked down Chad and said he parted ways conveniently around the time Lori and Chad are presumed to have started plotting crimes. He talked up Julie Rowe, and felt that she was completely different from Chad ...because... I m not clear.

J.G. And Julie don’t believe in plural marriage, but they believe in past lives. This flummoxes me because I don’t recall Chad talking about earthly plural marriages. That can’t be the difference. I wondered, did J. G. mean that he and Julie Rowe believe in past lives but, unlike Chad, they believe that you can only marry once per—-spirit life? That is a distinction without a difference, in my opinion. Hardly a reason to splinter. He also talked about his differences with the mainstream church he has loved all his life and how he is the real victim here, grappling with a lifetime of beliefs.
SBM. I think JG brought up polygamy because he justified his advances by researching polygamy at the time. He made it clear that JR was against it all along, but he changed his stance about the topic since the incident.

JR listed the differences between her and Chad's belief system in one of her videos, published soon after his doctrine was published from IP's document. There are no zombies in JR's doctrine. According to her, evil spirit possessions are reversible.

JG points out that he doesn't believe in Chad's explanation of past lives, which was Chad's thing. He could tell people who they were in past lives and he attached his light/dark rating to each of the lives (also a Chad thing).

Both Chad and JR have talked about having disagreements. Chad told his new group that he was done with JR. On AVOW he declared that he studied JR's beliefs and rejected them. That was likely a lie, because he added on those beliefs.

It will be the Oxford English Dictionary of crime. (I date back to when the OED was 13 volumes plus Appendix, so...).

OT: You say that like it's a bad thing!

And, you've reminded me of sitting in a grad school classroom and realizing that most of the updates tucked into my APA Style Guide are older than most of my classmates.

Chronologically Gifted, please.

Still my favorite piccie of those two:

upload_2021-8-12_21-22-58.jpeg
eastidahonews.com

upload_2021-8-12_21-24-45.jpeg
eastidahonews.com

jmho ymmv lrr
Glad that we know these three, SO sorry for the reasons!

Recap? Get out your wall of BS barf bag. It’s off topic dribble.

Hidden read a written statement in response to a previous interview, as the writer J.G. was name checked. The statement said nothing of importance. It didn’t address the grooming by Julie Rowe and his role in it, which was the subject of the interview he was mentioned in.

J. G. (with Julie Rowe) Was the person Girl on Fire felt was part of grooming her by laying the groundwork for him to have an emotional affair with her, including by love bombing her with a love he rediscovered being that they apparently were married in a past life. Both Girl on Fire and J.G. were married to other people in this life.

Girl on Fire was interviewed on Hidden to explain her being groomed, and gaslighted to the point she was really conflicted and confused and questioned whether NOT getting closer to her past life spouse was in some way an indication the she was interfering with a divine plan for her. During some episodes, such as when J. G. Massaged her feet as a healing technique, she felt a sensation that she described as being hypnotized. In the end, she realized that she loved and was meant for her this-world husband, and the actions by J.G. were wrong. She told her husband the parts of what was going on that she hadn’t admitted before. Obviously, they had a lot to discuss to restore their marriage— and they did, and appeared together on the interview, to explain what they went through.

Notably, J.G. limited his denial to hypnotism. He indirectly admitted to taking seductive steps towards Girl by saying he has since discussed this with and apologized to his wife. He admitted to nothing else, but filled paragraphs with the polygamy stuff noted above.

He claimed he was unable to apologize to Girl and hubby because they wouldn’t allow it. Could be, being that he was Hubby’s friend while secretly seducing Girl. J.G. spoke more of the hostility from them than about how much he wished to apologize.

J.G. did not deny or admit to any spiritual abuse/seduction. He did not deny or admit coordinating with anybody in taking these actions. He never explained what prompted him to take the actions he alluded to- I think he only specified texts, which I assume were seductive.

He continued to write positively about Julie Row, as mentioned above. He had had plenty of sentences about her and irrelevant to the point of Girl’s interview. He did not once address her more global experience of being systematically separated from her system of support which I think Girl was suggesting started with Julie; J.G. Just had the bit part of love-bombing.

Hypnotism is not in any way relevant. It is just the way Girl explained what she was going through. And she may be right, or she may not have a word for what it was if she is wrong. What is relevant is Girl related intense grooming that is possibly relevant to atrocities, and J.G. did not address them at all.
Absolutely awful stuff! I agree. This makes you barf. JG and JR are disgusting.

So just for the record, summarising in my own words the Order of Judge Boyce dated 6th August 2021 -

Chad and Lori have unique case numbers to protect their constitutional rights. Chad's and Lori's cases are separate cases regardless of the single Grand Jury indictment, but they are joined for the purposes of trial (pursuant to ICR 8(b)). Counsel are directed to file subsequent pleadings in each case captioning only that individual defendant's respective case number and name.

Random filings that posted to CD's case that we can see. Nothing has Posted to LV yet. Ironically, the notice to seek the DP was deleted from his on here but I think that was an error. It is still showing under LV's heading.

Idaho Judicial Cases of Interest

Okay - per the 8/6/21 Order - here's what I extracted:

8/6/21: Order: Upon consideration of issues raised by counsel regarding the Defendants’ case numbers & administrative proceedings in the cases, the Court issues the following order. For purposes of conducting a jury trial, the cases of State of Idaho v. Chad Guy Daybeil. CR22-21-l623; and State of Idaho v. Lori Norene Vallow Daybell. CR22-21-1624: are currently joined. However for administrative purposes & in order to protect Defendants’ full panoply of rights including due process protections afforded by the U.S. Constitution & the Idaho State Constitution. each Defendant has a unique case & unique case number. It is therefore ordered & confirmed that Fremont County Case No. CR22-21-l623 State v. Chad Guy Daybell & Case No. CR22-2l-l624 State v. Lori Noreen Vallow Daybell are two separate cases before the District Court in Fremont County. Idaho Regardless of the single indictment. The defendants are however joined for purposes of trial Pursuant to l.C.R. 8(b). It is further ordered that Counsel are directed to file all subsequent pleadings in each case captioning only that individual Defendant’s respective case number & name.

If we are going to start along this line, that people who believe in direct revelations from God are on the "Crazy Train" to incompetence, that is a huge slippery slope, because many people in the world believe that prophecy is real. That there are people who do receive direct revelation from God.

That has been my concern all along, relative to jury selection. Will voir dire dig into potential jurists’ religious beliefs? How would that stand up to a First Amendment test?

Last edited:
OT: You say that like it's a bad thing!

And, you've reminded me of sitting in a grad school classroom and realizing that most of the updates tucked into my APA Style Guide are older than most of my classmates.

Chronologically Gifted, please.

Still my favorite piccie of those two:

View attachment 308632
eastidahonews.com

View attachment 308633
eastidahonews.com

jmho ymmv lrr
Glad that we know these three, SO sorry for the reasons!

Nothing like my belovéd 13-volume OED will ever be a bad thing to me! Alas, however, if it contains nothing but details of this case, well, that way lies madness. We tip-toe perilously close to it just sleuthing with each other here, even if we limit ourselves to What Makes Mark Means Tick, let alone his client.

Agreed about those pictures and being able to know something of JJ and Tylee.

That has been my concern all along, relative to jury selection. Will voir dire dig into potential jurists’ religious beliefs? How would that, stand up to a First Amendment test?

That is interesting. Because we really do need to acknowledge the culture in Rexburg, ID, of which 97% of the people who live in Rexburg, ID belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. (ie, Mormon).

And even among LDS folks, there are differences, I would suggest that folks in Rexburg, ID are more likely than not to be very conservative, and more religious than others. Let's not forget the fact that Rexburg has "Rick's College", which is part of Brigham Young University system. Many of the jurors more than likely attended classes there, or may even work there.

However, religion is always a factor in many cases in Utah, and there has been no problem with convictions. Brian David Mitchell is an excellent example. He tried to twist the LDS faith into some bizarre reasoning to justify the kidnapping and rape of Elizabeth Smart, it didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmjordan75