Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
So my daughter is the one interviewed in this story. I know it sounds like she's not that concerned about Tylee being mi
So my daughter Vaisia is the one interviewed here, and I know it seems like she isn't too concerned. The reason is that a couple weeks before the story became news, my daughter was pulled out of class and questioned by a detective about Tylee and was told that Lori wasn't telling where she was. My daughter knows and loves Lori and knew Tylee wasn't missing because of a stranger abduction or anything. She cannot consider that Lori would harm Tylee or JJ so if Lori is responsible for Tylee being missing, then Tylee must be ok and there must be some logical reason for Lori hiding her.

So my daughter is the one interviewed in this story. I know it sounds like she's not that concerned about Tylee being mi
So my daughter Vaisia is the one interviewed here, and I know it seems like she isn't too concerned. The reason is that a couple weeks before the story became news, my daughter was pulled out of class and questioned by a detective about Tylee and was told that Lori wasn't telling where she was. My daughter knows and loves Lori and knew Tylee wasn't missing because of a stranger abduction or anything. She cannot consider that Lori would harm Tylee or JJ so if Lori is responsible for Tylee being missing, then Tylee must be ok and there must be some logical reason for Lori hiding her.

I think she did just fine in her interview but my concern is for her (and for your) safety. We have no idea where Lori and Chad are hiding and we know that they’re currently being investigated by the FBI in several death investigations.

We don’t know what these people are capable of or where they currently are and I’d just be a bit leery about speaking out about them (good or bad) on-camera by the news.

I may be overreacting and totally off-base here but I’m just concerned about you and your daughter’s safety and privacy. I hope you understand.

JMO

Last edited:

Thank you for being here. I love that your daughter has that level of hope of hope for Tylee, I wish I did.

Chad has 4 videos on his youtube channel promoting his books: cdaybell
@Gardener1850, thanks for finding these videos. Interesting to see where Chad's interests lie. He appears to strongly identify with the LDS theology and community.

I wonder though where the end of time interest developed? Chad talks extensively and has written the one book about being a 'cemetery sexton' which seems to be a cemetery manager and grave digger in more common parlance IMO.

This experience of working in the cemetery and meeting the families of the deceased seems to have impacted Chad over the years as it appears he has had at least 2 jobs working at different cemeteries.

All of this is just my opinion

His "fiction" is based on his dreams (or visions) that derive from what he claims is a near-death experience (NDE) back in like 2002. But these are not merely dreams to him. He views himself as a modern day prophet. As such, some of those "prophecies" almost certainly include some sort of effort by outsiders (i.e. the government) to keep people from knowing "the truth" of the coming "end times". Such prophecies are being fulfilled in the eyes of some of his true believers by law enforcement trying to track him down.

This is the kind of stuff that makes a person like him - and especially some of his followers - dangerous beyond all get out. Though it is not so much him, as most charismatics are gutless, but one or more followers that are more likely to cause or create some tragic incident.

Some catalyst, in line with his vision of the sequence of events related to end times, occurred at or around September 23rd or 24th.
Interesting theory.

Do you see any connection in what you see to people effectively 'wiping' out their past and past relationships either by 'murder' or less violently by 'ghosting'?

When you look at the GH 'org chart' the number of suspicious circumstances that surround the people in Lori and Chad's lives is quite stunning IMO. I'm trying to see if perhaps this 'reinvention of personal history' might somehow be part of the Chad message in some way? The idea that others could buy in to this sick concept (if it exists of course) on a larger scale is beyond frightening and of great concern for the personal safety for family and friends and ex's of anyone associated with this 'cult'.

Does anyone know how large this group of Chad followers might be?

MOO

Thanks for sharing with us echoecho222! Do you know that Tylee graduated high school at age 15? If so was it from a traditional high school? Did she walk at graduation to receive her diploma? After the detective spoke with your daughter did she reach out to Tylee? Did Tylee contact her? And one more question if I may, when was this, was it Thanksgiving or was it earlier in November? Thank you again for any answers you can provide us!

Any thoughts on who would want Alex dead? I mean, why would LV and CD not use him as the fall guy for all these deaths? Or, was he going to turn on one of them about Tammy's death?
Also, re: Stacy, I wonder if there would be purpose in exhuming her body (if she was not cremated)? If Alex killed her and he is now dead perhaps there would be no point in revisiting her death.
It sounded like Chad/Lori didn't want any 'loose lips' and Alex seemed to be the 'key' to so much of what Lori wanted done over the years in terms of eliminating people from her life. The quote we got from the GH podcast 2 days ago was that Alex was proud of the fact that he could make anything and anyone 'disappear' in the desert. I wonder if its safe to assume that Alex was involved with the disappearance of the 2 children or whether the timing isn't right for this to be possible?

I do wonder at the panic that set in with Chad/Lori when the body of Chad late wife was exhumed. It must have been an extreme panic IMO.

Also, what exactly happened when LE first went to check on the welfare of JJ. Doesn't LE leaving without knowing his welfare kind of go against the whole point of the welfare check?
Someone may have already filled this in, but I believe on the initial welfare check for JJ in Idaho, LE was informed JJ was visiting relatives in AZ. This was followed up on by LE and found to be untrue - when they returned to the Idaho address to again ask Lori where JJ was, Lori and Chad had already taken off. That is how/when this whole story became national news (and how Tylee was added into the missing since LE could find no trace of her either).

Well, they just recently communicated with a lawyer so it's highly unlikely they are deceased.
Ok thanks. The company that cut ties with Chad mentioned he was an author, like he either was dead or was no longer an author so I wondered what they actually meant by describing him that way.
Why can't LE trace them through the lawyer then? Have you the link for the lawyer?
I am thinking this is somehow being manipulated by them for some sort of story MOO.

Absolutely agree with you as the trail of death that Chad and Lori seem to have left in their wake is very real and will no doubt take LE quite a bit of time to unravel. The attempt made on the life of Brandon IMO has to be a wake up call for anyone in the lives of Chad and Lori too. Potentially scary and horrifying situation for anyone that has had Lori or Chad in their lives. I do hope the respective families are staying close and in touch with each other and ditto for friends and colleagues that might 'know too much'.
MOO

I'm listening to the newest Gray Youtube Show with Kay and Larry Woodcock. Around min 29, Kay states that Joseph Ryan Jr. (Tylee's dad) was dead for 3 weeks before his body was found. Neighbors noticed a smell, and alerted LE. No one claimed the body, so Joseph was cremated.

Nobody claimed the body? That is so sad that nobody cared at the end. I truly dislike my daughter’s dad. He has done some horrendous things in his life and is not a good dad due to his mental illness. But he is my kid’s dad and while she doesn’t feel a bond to him, I would still claim his body or pay for his final expenses, because it would be the right thing to do in front of my daughter. I don’t get this pettiness that makes people end up looking like d-bags. If Lori’s kids are alive and she somehow isn’t implicated in all of these deaths, I hope she will do better going forward.

I’ve wondered the same about the recent statement made by their attorney? IIRC, he said “Chad was a good father”.

JMO
Their lawyer speaks of them in present tense, just worded oddly to note he had been a loving husband to TD:
The couple’s lawyer released a statement Monday night saying: “Chad Daybell was a loving husband and has the support of his children in this matter. Lori Daybell is a devoted mother and resents assertions to the contrary. We look forward to addressing the allegations once they have moved beyond speculation and rumor.”

Ok, did anyone listen to this and summarize? I have tried to catch up on all the posts but in a weird way and may have missed it.

I was driving for a while today and listened. Sure wish this video went faster....also, I am sure I missed comments or something as Gray kept referring to them. Some of my takeaways, as its been a few hours since listening.

Gray read some communication he had with an insider, a female family I believe insider.

Some things I will bullet and use my own words and Gray's as well.

1. Tylee wasn't into all the beliefs that her mom was
2. Lori (Lolo) and Chad were having an affair
3. Chad raised or started an insurance policy on Tammy 9 months before she died.
4. For some reason, Lori got 75K insurance money from Tylee's Father, Joseph Ryan.
5. Lori was a hairdresser and met Charles that way
6. Brandon was shot at in his driveway by someone driving Tylee's jeep. FBI got involved then.
7. Whoever this person is on Gray's show, they say they went to police earlier, they sent email, called, etc and they never called them back. Chandler police detective didn't do their job and if they would have been taken seriously then Tammy would still be alive. We told the detective that Lori was telling everyone that Charles needs to die. Charles sent messages to this person saying that he believed "they" are going to kill me. 2 weeks later he dies.
8. Brandon was divorced after this attempt and ex-wife did not even fight for kids. she remarried shortly after as well.
9. Gray calls these mysterious deaths like a cleansing of sorts for the cult.
10. He believes Alex killed Charles and possibly Joe Ryan and Alex attempted to kill Brandon, and possibly Chad killed Tammy and Alex.
11. Says Lori and Chad got married in Hawaii.
12. Lori and Charles fled to Hawaii when Joe Ryan was getting too close to getting custody.
13. Lori married nelson from Rialto CA loser gang member right out of high school.
14. #2 lasted three years, loser, wanted to be taken care of
15. Lori was a hairdresser and met Joe and married him. Lori wanted a divorce three years later because he didn't make enough money and made up terrible lies about Joe Ryan molesting her son.
16. Knew Charles from being a hairdresser and knew he had money, went after him
17. moved to az, then wanted to move to HI after Tylee realized that Joe was not a bad person after all and that her mom had lied about everything. So Lori wanted to move to HI.
18. Too expensive in HI and in 2016 she started to go see Chad and his crazy weekend getaways.
19. Joseph never had custody of Tylee.
20. Charles changed his insurance policy and Lori got nothing from him. She THOUGHT she was going to get 2 mil from Charles.
21. Alex is thought to have taken several dogs to the desert to die. Even took one of Brandons dogs when he was out of town. Some of Lori's as well when she was done with them. The hope is that is not what he did with the kids.
22. There is video of the car that shot at Brandon.
23. Police have the jeep, and the footage. Tylee's jeep.
24. Lori was looking at wedding rings and wedding dresses for a BEACH wedding BEFORE Tammy was dead.
25. Charles caught her and sent message to this commenter and saying Lori was having an affair. He was dead two weeks later.
26. Brandon is reason this started w/ FBI. Brandon's investigator got FBI involved then they got Chandler involved.
27. Alex was foaming at the mouth, going to the bathroom everywhere, and died within 10 minutes. They suspect poisoning. His 13 year old called 911.
28. Brandon's ex wife didn't show up to custody hearings and he was awarded full custody and doesn't have to pay her anything. She married someone in the cult 2 weeks later.
29. The last few months before Charles died Lori would say that Tylee was a dark level 3 spirit and would be better off in the next life and say the same about JJ because he had a lot of problems being born addicted to drugs.
30. Lori thought she would be doing them a favor. She held a higher priesthood and something about giving blessings.
31. Lori thought the kids would be better off in the next life
32. Alex went to jail for 18 months for attacking Joe at the courthouse when Lori was going to court to get custody of Tylee. Lori paid him to do it. Alex stun gunned him and broke his ribs.
33. Here is the story of Charles death.
Colby says Tylee said she didn't witness charles being shot by alex. Lori told Tylee to take JJ out to the car and then she heard two gunshots then lori came out drove jj to school, came back and then called 911.
34. Lori called colby and said alex died of a heart attack. colby comes over and says why does alex have a towel on his head, and the story of the bat apparently came later.
35. Alex was a massage therapist at one time. Until a lady claimed he touched her inappropriately. He lost his license. He was addicted to *advertiser censored* and now flies to Colombia each month to have sex. He was addicted to sex and *advertiser censored*. Family knows all this. After he shot Charles he went to Colombia and detectives let him go even though he was being investigated.

I am listening again as I am reading and will update.

ETA - Additional points

Wow! Thanks so much, and glad this is going in the media thread. Just an FYI as to your comment as to the video going faster. When on youtube, got to the setting wheel, and you can speed it up or slow it down. I often listen at 1.5 speed to some folks on youtube. You can understand and goes much faster. Especially with casts that last so long such as Gray's.

HTH, and thanks, as I had just listened to his 2 from last night and forgot myself to do such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876