Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly Tylee is watching JJ who is hidden somewhere, to keep him from being taken away by Charles' family??
Respectfully snipped by me for focus.

And I am not quite caught up yet, so my apologies in advance if this has already been addressed.

My question: On what grounds would JJ be taken away by Charles’ family? Or, what would cause Lori to think that would happen?

Maybe Tylee picked JJ up from school on that day? Even though she wasn't 18 yet... how did JJ usually go home from school?

Not sure what the norm for getting home was, but if someone saw that it would make sense. If the two of them fled somewhere together as has been thrown out there as a theory, that would fit. (Why Chad and Lori didn't react or report this if they disappeared to them at that point is an interesting thing to ponder, if that is what happened.) Or she could have taken him home (to either the apartment or to Chad's house) and then something else happened at that point as well. I'll say MOO, but I really have no opinion. :)

So she was last seen the day before her 17th birthday?
Well this is pretty much officially saying someone saw her on 9/23 I guess, even if we don't know the circumstances.

It says last contact....that does not necessarily mean last seen in person. It could have been a phone call. Just pointing that out.

Possibly Tylee is watching JJ who is hidden somewhere, to keep him from being taken away by Charles' family??

And I am not quite caught up yet, so my apologies in advance if this has already been addressed.

My question: On what grounds would JJ be taken away by Charles’ family? Or, what would cause Lori to think that would happen?

A few questions on this summary of the Youtube video. For your number 24 and 25—I thought someone else caught her looking at wedding stuff bc Charles would have been already dead when she did. Thought he caught her doing something else. Number 34—you mean that she said Charles died of a heart attack? I thought only a 13yr old was present at Alex’s death. Also, whose head was covered? Charles had 2 gunshots to the chest, right? Also, I think they said on the youtube video or another one from Gray that Colby had Alex’s car. Did they say when he took ownership?
Thinking that no one gets rids of a car without a new car to drive unless to get rid of evidence OR Alex had already taken ownership of Tylee’s car (which she would want if still alive at the time). MOO on all of this.
I’ll try to answer.

25.. it was something about her, Lori, sending Charles a video of her dancing, and I didn’t understand it all. Charles then sent a message saying he had caught her having an affair to this person who was giving info to gray.
34... I’m confused on my memory of this one. Maybe grays statement was confusing, I don’t know. I agree it doesn’t make sense now. I’ll need to go back and listen. That was towards the end of the YouTube if anyone gets to it before me. Working today.

Thanks for catching those! Let’s clarify the last.

JJ is biologically related to Charles family even though adopted by Lori and Charles. He lived his first 9 months with Charles' sister and her husband who have been interviewed by lots of media. From a legal standpoint, unless they can show Lori unfit in some way, I don't think they could do that. But that doesn't mean Lori might not be worried about it, if she cares about JJ being taken away. A lot of theories out there would say that she's be glad to be rid of him. MOO

Maybe Tylee picked JJ up from school on that day? Even though she wasn't 18 yet... how did JJ usually go home from school?
When was the attempted murder of BB again exactly? Because Tylee's car was being driven by Alex during that, which gives me the impression Tylee was already gone and would not be needing/using her own vehicle.

I don't think this is what happened but to answer your question.

Charles and Lori adopted JJ from one of Charles relatives who had a drug problem. Therefore, it might make sense that after the murder of Charles (said to be self defense by Alex, but I don't think anyone is buying that) that Charles family would want JJ back with them.

ETA:I saw this was already answered above but I'll leave mine too. Deleting is hard, lol!

Maybe she wasn't allowed to take JJ out of the area (county/state/Arizona?), per a custody order? But then, his father Charles died, and she could finally leave the area with her kids, and move to Idaho...

Charles' family might've been trying to gain custody of JJ, or at least visitation, at that point.

Questions - Do I understand this correctly ?- Melani, the grown daughter of Stacey, Lori's "since 1996 dead sister", is now "AWOL/missing " also ?... Where is Melani's new husband ? Is he missing too ?..... What is the last reported factual live sightings of both Melani and Taylee ?......moo

Yes, you are correct.MOO

I think the only reason that this isn't being mentioned much in MSM as this case is soooooooooooooo confusing. The media, and here at WS, are having a hard time keeping up with it all. So, MOO, therefore MSM is concentrating on the most important stuff.

I've not heard yet on any vlogs as to who/where Melanie's new hubby is. Or Melani's last sighting. Only from B. Boudreux, her hubby, who said she went *poof* when Lori and Chad did iirc.

Given the testimony of our VI about Chad's children cutting ties with Tammy's side of the family, I'm wondering if that was at their father's request. It seems cruel, like adding insult to injury. Why were they called two-faced? Were Tammy's relatives the ones that raised suspicion about her death? Were they critical of Chad moving on so soon? When did everyone learn about the missing kids?

BBM. That's not true. John Lordan is another excellent youtuber specializing in true crime, whose videos often feature here. His presentation style is very different from Gray's. He does interviews as well, for example, he interviewed Adrienne Quintal's sister (which was quoted in her thread several times). I don't think he has covered this case yet.

Good catch. John Lordan is indeed different from Gray, but what they both have in common is trying to stay to the truth and get to the truth with a case using their skills. They were both crime long before *social media vlog* folks, and have the respect of the online crime community MOO.

I'm glad that WS allows their vlogs/podcast references on this site.

Last edited:
Maybe she wasn't allowed to take JJ out of the area (county/state/Arizona?), per a custody order? But then, his father Charles died, and she could finally leave the area with her kids, and move to Idaho...

Charles' family might've been trying to gain custody of JJ, or at least visitation, at that point.
Charles actually had custody per the youtube show. But he allowed Lori to watch JJ when he traveled on business. His family (sister and husband) would have had very hard time getting custody or visitations through court. Grandparents don't have many rights.

Not sure what the norm for getting home was, but if someone saw that it would make sense. If the two of them fled somewhere together as has been thrown out there as a theory, that would fit. (Why Chad and Lori didn't react or report this if they disappeared to them at that point is an interesting thing to ponder, if that is what happened.) Or she could have taken him home (to either the apartment or to Chad's house) and then something else happened at that point as well. I'll say MOO, but I really have no opinion. :)
JJ has autism and ADHD. He is on meds, and he needs medication to sleep. Even per his grandparents who adore him, if he doesn't take his meds, he will make everyone around him miserable. Chances of Tylee deciding to flee somewhere with a special needs child who needs meds are slim to none.

Sure, but if I tell you my brother is a satanist, does that make it true? (I don't have a brother.) I'd take everything not coming from law enforcement with a grain of salt.

Consider what Tricia says about verified insiders. It is not meant to be fact. They are allowed to be discussed what they say, but as always, take it or leave it. Same with Gray and Lordan. ... it's the same comment as with verified insiders in a case.

This case and another in just the last few days, I've found much credible information on vlogs and podcasts and verified insiders that Tricia allows. And yes, sometimes one can read/see online something that makes one think "what you are saying tells me more about you than what you are speaking as to the truth".

Tricia tells us that again and again. Take it or roll and scroll as she says.

MOO

What was the motive for trying to kill (or perhaps scare) Brandon Boudreaux on October 2nd? Was his ex-wife (Lori's niece) suddendly interested in taking costody of their four children after planning to remarry? Does he know too much? Would she profit financially from his death?

JJ is biologically related to Charles family even though adopted by Lori and Charles. He lived his first 9 months with Charles' sister and her husband who have been interviewed by lots of media. From a legal standpoint, unless they can show Lori unfit in some way, I don't think they could do that. But that doesn't mean Lori might not be worried about it, if she cares about JJ being taken away. A lot of theories out there would say that she's be glad to be rid of him. MOO
Thank you, and yes, I agree with everything you said about familial background, potential legal implications and Lori’s thought process.

I’m just curious as to whether the VI has additional perspective that those of us who do not know Lori personally may find helpful in trying to figure out what has happened to Joshua and Tylee.

You ask an interesting question.

I just got finished listening to the interview GH did with Charles sister and her husband and while your question wasn't directly asked by GH it appears that Lori and Charles were separated at the time of his death and that Charles had custody of JJ at the time of his death.

Further, Charles' family confirmed that Lori did in fact abandon both Charles and JJ for the 2 months prior to his death and it appears that the family of Charles stepped in to assist in the care of JJ as Charles was on the road 3 days out of the week. The family of Charles (his sister and her husband) had been involved with taking care of JJ since he was an infant and they have been devastated by having no news about his location. Further, they were baffled why it took so long for anyone in ID to report JJ and his step sister missing and not notifying them. They did confirm that the medication taken by JJ is to allow him to sleep on a normal schedule as he has both ADHD and autism.

It wasn't discussed how Lori stepped back into her role as a parent of JJ after Charles died and at what point she left AZ for ID, with the children. The assumption of Charles' sister was that he chose not to follow the 'cult' path that Lori took and that their relationship fractured as a result of divergent paths regarding religion.

The interview did confirm that Lori was LDS and that Charles converted to LDS at the time of their marriage. Charles according to his sister had custody of JJ as of the time of his death as well.

BBM. That's not true. John Lordan is another excellent youtuber specializing in true crime, whose videos often feature here. His presentation style is very different from Gray's. He does interviews as well, for example, he interviewed Adrienne Quintal's sister (which was quoted in her thread several times). I don't think he has covered this case yet.
What's not true? I said it was my opinion but it is true others are not allowed to be discussed AFAIK. They get deleted by mods all the time. I am not aware others are allowed unless permission from a mod is obtained first. But it is up to posters what they post on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298