Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, and I just read @afitzy’s post again, and that is what s/he said, too. My bad.

That was my understanding: That Charles and Lori were estranged and shared custody of JJ/Joshua when he was killed.
Sister of Charles claimed on the youtube show that Charles had custody but let Lori watch JJ because he traveled 3 days per week for work. So sounds like some sort of shared custody.

RSBM for focus

Do you mean according to Charles’ sister (is it safe to assume this is KVW, who is also Joshua’s biological grandmother), she had legal custody of JJ at the time of his death? I wonder what the case is now (i.e., does Lori only have shared vs. sole custody of him)?

Regardless, I am very concerned for the wellbeing of him and Tylee.
I'm with you on being a bit confused about the custody of JJ, post death of Charles.

The GH interview with sister IMO said that Charles had 'sole' custody of JJ vs. any kind of shared custody with Lori, at the time of his death. There was also a reference to an 'adoption' of JJ by Charles when JJ was an infant but IMO it was a bit unclear and not discussed in depth on the interview.

Lori did appear to assume care of JJ and somehow was able to enroll him in school in ID.

There are so many questions that remain unresolved regarding JJ unfortunately. GH did another podcast after the initial interview with Charles' sister so perhaps some of these questions are resolved in this later podcast. IDK as I haven't had a chance to listen to the followup podcast.

The one thing that was not in doubt following this interview was that both of the folks interviewed loved JJ unconditionally and are heartsick about the lack of information regarding the disappearance of JJ and his sister. The emotion from both of the folks interviewed IMO was real and it was clear that both loved spending time with JJ and were deeply suspicious over time as to why Lori left for 2 months and abandoned both Charles and JJ (and his sister). I wish we knew where Lori was during this 2 month period and whether she was perhaps with Chad or involved with other members of the 'cult'?

MOO

Number 34—you mean that she said Charles died of a heart attack? I thought only a 13yr old was present at Alex’s death. Also, whose head was covered? Charles had 2 gunshots to the chest, right? Also, I think they said on the youtube video or another one from Gray that Colby had Alex’s car. Did they say when he took ownership?
Thinking that no one gets rids of a car without a new car to drive unless to get rid of evidence OR Alex had already taken ownership of Tylee’s car (which she would want if still alive at the time). MOO on all of this.
34... I’m confused on my memory of this one. Maybe grays statement was confusing, I don’t know. I agree it doesn’t make sense now. I’ll need to go back and listen. That was towards the end of the YouTube if anyone gets to it before me. Working today.
Thanks for catching those! Let’s clarify the last.
#34 from memory: Lori initially said (I think to Colby) that Charles died of a heart attack. Alex's head was covered with a towel, presumably (MO) because he was hit with a baseball bat by Charles. I don't think it was mentioned when Colby received Alex's car.

I am an active member of LDS religion...This is absolutely insane and has nothing to do with LDS teachings in the Mainstream LDS Church. This man is delusional and mixing his dreams, visions and scriptures and proclaiming himself a prophet. This and what he is doing is wrong.
Thank you for this information.

As we have been learning more about some of the folks involved in this case, its clear that some have been clearly ex-communicated via public notice from the LDS Church. Examples of this are both Chad and Julie Rowe.

But, we don't know the LDS status of Julie. Do you know if the LDS church or website maintains a list of ex-communicated members so that we might check Julie status? Or, would it be safe to assume that as she is married to Chad that her status might be in question given that he has been ex-communicated?

@anamanunee - Do you have further input on your post below? I find it interesting that Lori keeps escaping for things to Hawaii. At the time you wrote this, were you aware that Lori had gone to Hawaii with Chad?

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

Per anamanunee:
"I've known this family for 10 years because my daughter was one of Tylee's best friends through elementary & middle school but they haven't kept in touch in a year or so (I am still friends with some of the the family on social media & I can provide further proof to the mods if needed). I stumbled on an article about this tonight & I'm in shock.

Tylee's father fought for custody for YEARS. Weeks after he was granted custody, Charles & Lori up & moved to Hawaii to "start a juice bar" & took Tylee with them. It was a very shady & spur of the moment departure.

Tylee was only suppose to be visiting her mom in town during her court allotted time. Her father tried to get in touch with Lori to arrange a pickup time but by then they had already left for Hawaii. They packed & moved in less than 5 days.

Lori has always had Tylee brainwashed so there was little her father could do to bring her home since Tylee refused to leave. Lori basically gave him an ultimatum- let Tylee stay in Hawaii & visit him twice a year, or she would tell the police that he sexually abused Tylee. (Kind of "funny" that she never mentioned this alleged abuse in the years they fought for custody but only brought out the threat as a last hail Mary).

Please become verified as soon as possible. Here is the info you need to know about being verified.
websleuths.com/forums/threads/verification-process-for-professional-or-insider-posters.167277/

Tylee's father immediately contacted his lawyer about the threats & they went to the police where he volunteered to undergo days of interrogation, lie detector test, psych evaluations, you name it & he passed everything with flying colors.

At this point, another parent of one of Tylee's friends contacted the police to let them know that Tylee was telling her daughter on the phone about how the whole thing was concocted to ensure that Tylee got to stay in Hawaii.

Two weeks after that, I contacted the police myself because I heard the same "confession" from Tylee when she called my own daughter. My daughter knew what was going on so she put the phone on speaker when Tylee called & I was able to record the conversation. I turned this recording over to the police.

Tylee's motivation for wanting to stay in Hawaii was because Lori allowed her to be homeschooled & sleep all day. For a young teenager with an awkward personality & low self esteem, this was exactly what she wanted. (Tylee verified this on the recording that I have.) She also wanted to stay in Hawaii because nobody with a single brain cell would pick the hell of Arizona over the heaven of Hawaii.

Lori's motivation was to avoid having to pay the child support to Tylee's father that was awarded when he was given custody. (Tylee also verified this on the recording.) In reality, Lori never had many maternal feelings toward Tylee because Lori was a typical Mormon mom who cared more about appearances than she did her own children. Tylee has always struggled with her weight & Lori never missed an opportunity shame her for it. Lori's fat shaming Tylee started in middle school & I witnessed it myself many times when Tylee was at our home & put her mom on speaker phone so we could hear how verbally abusive she was acting. These same feelings carried over to JJ since he had a lot of behavioral & mental challenges so he didn't fit up to the Mormon perfection.

Before the molestation threats started, Tylee's father generously paid for my daughter's plane ticket to go visit Tylee in Hawaii over Spring Break. I have a few stories to share about this visit but I want to double check with my daughter for some missing details before I post about it.

I have so much more to say about this but I'm going to need to sleep on it because I can't think clearly right now. I apologize for how poorly written my post is but I'll try to form a more coherent one tomorrow after I get a chance to read through this thread. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

If they are alive then I 100% believe that Tylee's maternal grandparents know where she & JJ are right now. They are financially well off & would lay down their lives to protect Lori since she does no wrong in their eyes. Needless to say, Lori's narcissism was inherited from them.

I also think there is little chance that they returned to Hawaii since they had gotten involved in some shady business practices there & fled the state in the same haste in which they left Arizona. While things were shady there, I don't believe his business partners have anything to do with this disappearance in case anyone was wondering. The problems were mostly due to Charles being a greedy dick & wouldn't be worth anyone harming the children over it."

Well check on Joshua was on November 26th, 2019. Children were last seen in the end of September 2019, per police press release.
No Joshua was. The statement doesn’t say that Tylee was there, just that she was thought to be living with her mom (since her other parent is dead). It doesn’t indicate at all when she was last seen, IMO.

School, maybe? Was Tylee in school? Were they withdrawn from school to "homeschool?"
Tylee was said to have graduated at 15.
From Lori's Goodreads account:
lori vallow (sign up or sign in to view)

Activity: Joined in April 2018

LORI VALLOW’S RECENT UPDATES

[...]

lori vallow finished reading

Reclaiming Liberty (Times of Turmoil Book 4)

by Chad Daybell

Jul 23, 2018 08:42PM

lori vallow is currently reading

Reclaiming Liberty (Times of Turmoil Book 4)

by Chad Daybell

Jul 20, 2018 07:40PM
Great find @rainynights

@anamanunee - Do you have further input on your post below? I find it interesting that Lori keeps escaping for things to Hawaii. At the time you wrote this, were you aware that Lori had gone to Hawaii with Chad?

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

Per anamanunee:
"I've known this family for 10 years because my daughter was one of Tylee's best friends through elementary & middle school but they haven't kept in touch in a year or so (I am still friends with some of the the family on social media & I can provide further proof to the mods if needed). I stumbled on an article about this tonight & I'm in shock.

Tylee's father fought for custody for YEARS. Weeks after he was granted custody, Charles & Lori up & moved to Hawaii to "start a juice bar" & took Tylee with them. It was a very shady & spur of the moment departure.

Tylee was only suppose to be visiting her mom in town during her court allotted time. Her father tried to get in touch with Lori to arrange a pickup time but by then they had already left for Hawaii. They packed & moved in less than 5 days.

Lori has always had Tylee brainwashed so there was little her father could do to bring her home since Tylee refused to leave. Lori basically gave him an ultimatum- let Tylee stay in Hawaii & visit him twice a year, or she would tell the police that he sexually abused Tylee. (Kind of "funny" that she never mentioned this alleged abuse in the years they fought for custody but only brought out the threat as a last hail Mary).

Please become verified as soon as possible. Here is the info you need to know about being verified.
websleuths.com/forums/threads/verification-process-for-professional-or-insider-posters.167277/

Tylee's father immediately contacted his lawyer about the threats & they went to the police where he volunteered to undergo days of interrogation, lie detector test, psych evaluations, you name it & he passed everything with flying colors.

At this point, another parent of one of Tylee's friends contacted the police to let them know that Tylee was telling her daughter on the phone about how the whole thing was concocted to ensure that Tylee got to stay in Hawaii.

Two weeks after that, I contacted the police myself because I heard the same "confession" from Tylee when she called my own daughter. My daughter knew what was going on so she put the phone on speaker when Tylee called & I was able to record the conversation. I turned this recording over to the police.

Tylee's motivation for wanting to stay in Hawaii was because Lori allowed her to be homeschooled & sleep all day. For a young teenager with an awkward personality & low self esteem, this was exactly what she wanted. (Tylee verified this on the recording that I have.) She also wanted to stay in Hawaii because nobody with a single brain cell would pick the hell of Arizona over the heaven of Hawaii.

Lori's motivation was to avoid having to pay the child support to Tylee's father that was awarded when he was given custody. (Tylee also verified this on the recording.) In reality, Lori never had many maternal feelings toward Tylee because Lori was a typical Mormon mom who cared more about appearances than she did her own children. Tylee has always struggled with her weight & Lori never missed an opportunity shame her for it. Lori's fat shaming Tylee started in middle school & I witnessed it myself many times when Tylee was at our home & put her mom on speaker phone so we could hear how verbally abusive she was acting. These same feelings carried over to JJ since he had a lot of behavioral & mental challenges so he didn't fit up to the Mormon perfection.

Before the molestation threats started, Tylee's father generously paid for my daughter's plane ticket to go visit Tylee in Hawaii over Spring Break. I have a few stories to share about this visit but I want to double check with my daughter for some missing details before I post about it.

I have so much more to say about this but I'm going to need to sleep on it because I can't think clearly right now. I apologize for how poorly written my post is but I'll try to form a more coherent one tomorrow after I get a chance to read through this thread. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

If they are alive then I 100% believe that Tylee's maternal grandparents know where she & JJ are right now. They are financially well off & would lay down their lives to protect Lori since she does no wrong in their eyes. Needless to say, Lori's narcissism was inherited from them.

I also think there is little chance that they returned to Hawaii since they had gotten involved in some shady business practices there & fled the state in the same haste in which they left Arizona. While things were shady there, I don't believe his business partners have anything to do with this disappearance in case anyone was wondering. The problems were mostly due to Charles being a greedy dick & wouldn't be worth anyone harming the children over it."
I took the liberty of BOLDING and enlarging what is most interesting to me in this statement. We know that Lori and Alex are siblings. Clearly, this statement of Lori's parents would likely apply to all of lori's parents kids, including Alex. Interesting.

Not sure what the norm for getting home was, but if someone saw that it would make sense. If the two of them fled somewhere together as has been thrown out there as a theory, that would fit. (Why Chad and Lori didn't react or report this if they disappeared to them at that point is an interesting thing to ponder, if that is what happened.) Or she could have taken him home (to either the apartment or to Chad's house) and then something else happened at that point as well. I'll say MOO, but I really have no opinion. :)

No idea. I think that website is not completely accurate though.

Thank you for this information.

As we have been learning more about some of the folks involved in this case, its clear that some have been clearly ex-communicated via public notice from the LDS Church. Examples of this are both Chad and Julie Rowe.

But, we don't know the LDS status of Julie. Do you know if the LDS church or website maintains a list of ex-communicated members so that we might check Julie status? Or, would it be safe to assume that as she is married to Chad that her status might be in question given that he has been ex-communicated?

**There is no list. The only way you would even know if someone was excommunicated was to hear it from that person or her family or if the Church has to make a statement , but I doubt that would happen. All the people mentioned belong to fringe groups with extreme views. This is NOT the normal at all. This is bizarre no matter how you play it out...That is why it has caught all of our attention.

Yes, you are correct.MOO

I think the only reason that this isn't being mentioned much in MSM as this case is soooooooooooooo confusing. The media, and here at WS, are having a hard time keeping up with it all. So, MOO, therefore MSM is concentrating on the most important stuff.

I've not heard yet on any vlogs as to who/where Melanie's new hubby is. Or Melani's last sighting. Only from B. Boudreux, her hubby, who said she went *poof* when Lori and Chad did iirc.
From Gray's video, her new hubby is in the cult. So someone knows somewhere.

What's not true? I said it was my opinion but it is true others are not allowed to be discussed AFAIK. They get deleted by mods all the time. I am not aware others are allowed unless permission from a mod is obtained first. But it is up to posters what they post on here.
BBM. It is not true that GH is the only youtuber allowed to be discussed here. I gave an example.

So is it likely that the kids are somewhere with Melani and her new husband /partner? Did they all go missing at the same time?
No, not likely. We don't know if Melani is missing. Melani didn't even fight for custody of her own four kids, why would she want 2 kids that are not her own, and one with special needs at that?

This happened in Arizona, right?
Yes, supposedly Chandler police dropped the ball on it. According to Gray's video, Brandon's investigator which I take to be a personal investigator contacted FBI who then contacted Chandler police and got them involved, and I thought gray said that is what started all this.

#34 from memory: Lori initially said (I think to Colby) that Charles died of a heart attack. Alex's head was covered with a towel, presumably (MO) because he was hit with a baseball bat by Charles. I don't think it was mentioned when Colby received Alex's car.
I think the point Gray was trying to make was that Lori said Alex bumped into something, not that he was hit with a baseball bat by Charles. That "description" of events came later. (which fits with the not really self defense idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298