Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police just sounds remarkably un-interested in all of these situations. Charles was shot twice in the chest, they apparently easily accepted self-defense story, no charges, no arrests. Brandon was shot at, reportedly crime is on surveillance video, no charges, no arrests. Tammy, who appeared healthy and fit, dying in her sleep-initially ruled natural causes. Really? What were those natural causes? It sounds like they couldn't even figure out what would be the natural cause, cause no specific cause was apparently given.

Last edited:
I think she did just fine in her interview but my concern is for her (and for your) safety. We have no idea where Lori and Chad are hiding and we know that they’re currently being investigated by the FBI in several death investigations.

We don’t know what these people are capable of or where they currently are and I’d just be a bit leery about speaking out about them (good or bad) on-camera by the news.

I may be overreacting and totally off-base here but I’m just concerned about you and your daughter’s safety and privacy. I hope you understand.

JMO
@echoecho222 My concern is with the anonymous internet trolls who may start harrassing, bullying and even physical threatening her online. And there are irresponsible podcasters who will use her interview as discussion fodder. There are lots more crazy people out there than just those associated w/this case. I hope it turns out I’ve exaggerated the impact this might have on your daughter, but I recommend keeping a close eye on all her social media accounts. Even if this isn’t something you would normally do, these are extenuating circumstances.

What was the motive for trying to kill (or perhaps scare) Brandon Boudreaux on October 2nd? Was his ex-wife (Lori's niece) suddendly interested in taking costody of their four children after planning to remarry? Does he know too much? Would she profit financially from his death?
Well, again, according to Gray's video, she did not show for the custody hearing. He has full custody. Did he have a life insurance policy? Would they (the cult) all be trying to get cash for some reason, or did she just want to remarry, cleanly? Or as Gray pointed out is this some type of purification ritual for the cult of all past loves/marriages.

Police just sounds remarkably un-interested in all of these situations. Charles was shot twice in the chest, they apparently easily accepted self-defense story, no charges, not arrests. Brandon was shot at, reportedly crime is on surveillance video, no charges, no arrests. Tammy, who appeared healthy and fit, dying in her sleep-initially ruled natural causes. Really? What were those natural causes? It sounds like they couldn't even figure out what would be the natural cause, cause no specific cause was apparently given.

Last edited:
Police just sounds remarkably un-interested in all of these situations. Charles was shot twice in the chest, they apparently easily accepted self-defense story, no charges, no arrests. Brandon was shot at, reportedly crime is on surveillance video, no charges, no arrests. Tammy, which was healthy and fit, dying in her sleep-initially ruled natural causes. Really? What were those natural causes? It sounds like they couldn't even figure out what would be the natural cause, cause no specific cause was apparently given.
Right??? Makes me wonder if some government overseer needs to look into these cases. Can the religion influence these decisions? Insane to me.

This happened in Arizona, right?

ETA #2 - Other poster is saying this happened in Chandler AZ.... So stand by!!! This can be wrong. I thought Charles shooting was in AZ, not Brandon's
-------------
The shots to B. Boudreaux happened when he was in ID. iirc. Lori's niece Melani, who was married to BB lived in the area where Chad and Lori were. At the end of October was the shooting MOO. He and Melani divorced in November. It's not clear to me when Melani and BB moved to that area. He has since left the area with the children as Melani remarried and she/hubby are *poof*.

ETA Niece! not sister
---------------------
ETA #2 - Other poster is saying this happened in Chandler AZ.... So stand by!!! This can be wrong I thought Charles shooting was in AZ, not Brandon's
What was the motive for trying to kill (or perhaps scare) Brandon Boudreaux on October 2nd? Was his ex-wife (Lori's niece) suddendly interested in taking costody of their four children after planning to remarry? Does he know too much? Would she profit financially from his death?
This happened in Arizona, right?
Yes, supposedly Chandler police dropped the ball on it. According to Gray's video, Brandon's investigator which I take to be a personal investigator contacted FBI who then contacted Chandler police and got them involved, and I thought gray said that is what started all this.

Last edited:
**There is no list. The only way you would even know if someone was excommunicated was to hear it from that person or her family or if the Church has to make a statement , but I doubt that would happen. All the people mentioned belong to fringe groups with extreme views. This is NOT the normal at all. This is bizarre no matter how you play it out...That is why it has caught all of our attention.
Thank you greatly for your explanation.

Absolutely no disrespect intended to you, fellow LDS members or LDS religion in general, in this challenging process of putting this very complicated puzzle together.

It appears that Chad in his early youtube interviews identified closely with LDS practices, Lori it is believed is a lifelong LDS member (present LDS status unknown) and Charles (Lori late husband) converted to LDS at request of Lori. Julie Rowe was also former LDS and was mentioned as being the alleged founder of whatever 'cult' Chad and Julie became involved in but this is speculation on the part of Charles' (Lori late husband) sister and was discussed in GH podcast yesterday. The LDS church has made official public statements about Julie Rowe and Chad being excommunicated from LDS church.

So, it seems safe to say that even if these folks had foundational roots in the LDS beliefs and practices that they veered away in their own direction at some point and are no longer affiliated with mainstream LDS organization.

I have been trying to figure out how the 'cult' group is organised and how many members might exist today and where they might exist to see if perhaps the 2 missing children are being sheltered by members.

MOO

Thank you for this information.

As we have been learning more about some of the folks involved in this case, its clear that some have been clearly ex-communicated via public notice from the LDS Church. Examples of this are both Chad and Julie Rowe.

But, we don't know the LDS status of Julie. Do you know if the LDS church or website maintains a list of ex-communicated members so that we might check Julie status? Or, would it be safe to assume that as she is married to Chad that her status might be in question given that he has been ex-communicated?
I think in your your second paragraph, you meant Lori, not Julie.
But it was Julie Rowe I wanted to reference anyway. She has a podcast that was posted today on her website discussing Chad Daybell, and I started to listen but wanted to let others know about it. I think it is against TOS to link, but it is her official website.

Sister of Charles claimed on the youtube show that Charles had custody but let Lori watch JJ because he traveled 3 days per week for work. So sounds like some sort of shared custody.

Custody is an interesting situation here. Lori and Charles were estranged and living separately with Charles reportedly paying for Lori's residence. But that arrangement could be what they negotiated with each other until they decided whether to get divorced, or did get divorced and the judge made a ruling (or rubber stamped whatever agreement they came to).

But ultimately that Charles may or may not have had custody at the time of his death doesn't matter once he dies. At that point his other "parent" (Lori, from a legal standpoint) is pretty much getting custody by default.

Thank you for this information.

As we have been learning more about some of the folks involved in this case, its clear that some have been clearly ex-communicated via public notice from the LDS Church. Examples of this are both Chad and Julie Rowe.

But, we don't know the LDS status of Julie. Do you know if the LDS church or website maintains a list of ex-communicated members so that we might check Julie status? Or, would it be safe to assume that as she is married to Chad that her status might be in question given that he has been ex-communicated?

I think the only one that is clearly excommunicated is Julie Rowe. (Do you mean Lori in the second paragraph?)

Well, again, according to Gray's video, she did not show for the custody hearing. He has full custody. Did he have a life insurance policy? Would they (the cult) all be trying to get cash for some reason, or did she just want to remarry, cleanly? Or as Gray pointed out is this some type of purification ritual for the cult of all past loves/marriages.
If the attack on Brandon's life succeeded, she would be left with the children. How does this compare to Lori's situation where children disappeared?

I could be wrong but I think someone here determined that she would not have been able to legally graduate at that age based on the rules and regulations in both Arizona and Idaho. I will see where I saw that.
Yes, that was me actually. I am just saying that is what was reported, that she graduated at 15. She was likely not in public school however in September 2019.

The shots to B. Boudreaux happened when he was in ID. iirc. Lori's niece Melani, who was married to BB lived in the area where Chad and Lori were. At the end of October was the shooting MOO. He and Melani divorced in November. It's not clear to me when Melani and BB moved to that area. He has since left the area with the children as Melani remarried and she/hubby are *poof*.

ETA Niece! not sister
According to Brandon, the shooting occurred on October 2nd.

If the attack on Brandon's life succeeded, she would be left with the children. How does this compare to Lori's situation where children disappeared?
its an interesting point. What would she have done with the children? Is this all a one big cover up one "problem" at a time, or is it an ends to get money, or is there some sacrificial type cleansing by murder taking place? I don't know, it is quite confusing. I do know, if I had any ties to any of the, I would not feel safe.

ETA Niece! not sister

No. He lives in AZ and has since at least March. No evidence he ever lived in ID.

ETA Niece! not sister
Do you know who Melani's new partner/hubby is?

What I find disturbing is where this is all taking place. Rexburg is a small farming community with a college campus. The town is just a little south Yellowstone Park and The Grand Tetons. If these are preppers and predicting the 2nd Coming of Christ with earthquakes and whatever else...Are they hunkered down or are they in plain site ? I have to think the FBI has eyes on this entire area including Utah and Arizona.

ETA Niece! not sister

So confusing still. Did the shooting at BB occur in Arizona (Chandler, Gilbert) or ... Idaho? And maybe Tylee's car was seen there? Wherever that was...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenabarlow