Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ETA #2 - Other poster is saying this happened in Chandler AZ.... So stand by!!! This can be wrong. I thought Charles shooting was in AZ, not Brandon's
-------------
The shots to B. Boudreaux happened when he was in ID. iirc. Lori's niece Melani, who was married to BB lived in the area where Chad and Lori were. At the end of October was the shooting MOO. He and Melani divorced in November. It's not clear to me when Melani and BB moved to that area. He has since left the area with the children as Melani remarried and she/hubby are *poof*.

ETA Niece! not sister
---------------------
ETA #2 - Other poster is saying this happened in Chandler AZ.... So stand by!!! This can be wrong I thought Charles shooting was in AZ, not Brandon's
Guys, i am sorry. I could totally be wrong and it not be chandler. I remember the youtube saying it was in Brandon's own driveway. So wherever his driveway was. Sorry to confuse.

The divorce case for Melanie and BB is out of Maricopa County, AZ. The final order in that case did not happen until 12/18/2019 - the case started July 8th, 2019 (if I am remembering the court docket correctly).
Geez! There’s a benefit to your spouse running off and not dragging a divorce on, I guess! Mine took as many YEARS as theirs did months!

Custody is an interesting situation here. Lori and Charles were estranged and living separately with Charles reportedly paying for Lori's residence. But that arrangement could be what they negotiated with each other until they decided whether to get divorced, or did get divorced and the judge made a ruling (or rubber stamped whatever agreement they came to).

But ultimately that Charles may or may not have had custody at the time of his death doesn't matter once he dies. At that point his other "parent" (Lori, from a legal standpoint) is pretty much getting custody by default.
Yeah, I was thinking Charles’ sister might have used the word custody, but not in a legal sense. I think (but could be wrong) that she says Lori and Charles were never divorced and describes Lori as “abandoning” Charles and JJ so to me, it seems more like a verbal agreement between the 2 and not an official one.

Since Chad has experience with digging graves, he could have dug up a large bunker somewhere. But like others already pointed out, Lori doesn't strike me as a type to happily sit in some bunker.
I agree. Can’t see her going without electricity for long. I am hoping they check everywhere on his Idaho property. Also I was wondering if Charles had any other properties that are abandoned since he passed.

The main problem with this situation, is that Lori was never actually charged with a crime, nor was Chad. A lot of unconnected unusual circumstances.

It seems like the missing children is what triggered the investigation, that completely opened up other investigations.
Yup. Had those kids not disappeared, I think there’s a reasonable chance that these two would have gotten away with everything they probably did.

That opened up a whole can of worms.

RSBM
The biggest gripe I have seen here locally is with the county coroner and Tammy's "peaceful" death at only 49 y/o being overlooked. I am glad that the FBI is involved because it is clear that the Madison County officials aren't equipped to deal with this large of a case.
All MOO
Parents of missing Rexburg children issue statement, attorney says they are ‘loving’ and ‘devoted’ | East Idaho News

Wouldn't this be Fremont County (for Tammy's death). Not that the comment doesn't appear pertinent to both counties and the city involved in ID. To be fair, when criminals start crossing state lines and appear to have committed crimes in multiple states, that's entering FBI territory for a reason, the complication it causes being at least one of those reasons. MOO.

The divorce case for Melanie and BB is out of Maricopa County, AZ. The final order in that case did not happen until 12/18/2019 - the case started July 8th, 2019 (if I am remembering the court docket correctly).

That was fast. Those dates almost coincide with ... some other important events (like Charles' death, Alex's death, Tammy's exhumation).

Still, isn't there usually a waiting period (longer than two weeks) between when a divorce is finalized, and when one can remarry? Did Melani remarry before the ink was even dry on those divorce papers?

BB is lucky he dodged that bullet.

I don't know if it is the same thing you are referring to but there is an interview of Julie Rowe posted today on Youtube where she has a lot to say about Chad Daybell and the situation. ..
Oh boy. I can't believe I just watched that. Another claim she made is that both her (Julie) and Chad had visions that Tammy was going to depart into the better world (or whatever place that people in LDS church are supposed to go when they die).

Last edited:
I don't know if it is the same thing you are referring to but there is an interview of Julie Rowe posted today on Youtube where she has a lot to say about Chad Daybell and the situation. She says that Chad told her that a week or so before Tammy's death she was held at gunpoint by a man in black. For some sort of supposed revenge against Chad. Maybe the man in black was Alex?
Before Tammy's death, she was held at gunpoint by a man in black?

Did Chad and Tammy call the police and report this incident? Does any of Tammy's family know about this?

If not, I am calling BS on this, unless it was someone that Chad and Lori had do this to Tammy to set up her death but for some reason failed, so another method was used. I mean, the poor woman wasn't even a foot in the grave and he goes and marries Lori and then both disappear and no one seems to know where her two children are.

I am really not sure if it truly was the missing kids that triggered the investigation. I am wondering if it was the shooting at Brandon that triggered it eventually.

ETA: Sorry, i quoted the wrong post. I might need a nap.

Possible, but I don't think so. It appears that Brandon came into the mix after the other things were already in the news. A relative (pretty sure JJ's bio grandmother/Charles' sister) calling for a welfare check is what caused the missing kids investigation to get going. It's unclear what caused the FCSO to start looking at Tammy's death again, I suppose that could be hearing about Brandon, but it seems unlikely since they happened in different states. But something kicked that off. Then they heard about the missing kids when they started digging deeper. MOO.

Wouldn't this be Fremont County (for Tammy's death). Not that the comment doesn't appear pertinent to both counties and the city involved in ID. To be fair, when criminals start crossing state lines and appear to have committed crimes in multiple states, that's entering FBI territory for a reason, the complication it causes being at least one of those reasons. MOO.
Salem, where she died, is still in Madison County. Although it is very close to Fremont.
I don't even know where FBI will begin looking though. The kids haven't been heard from for 3 months now, and I don't know how much information they'd be able to get off of the cult members :(
It's just overall a very sad situation...
All MOO

Oh boy. I can't believe I just watched that. Another claim she made is that both her (Julie) and Chad had visions that Tammy was going to depart into the better world (or whether it is people in LDS church are supposed to go when they die).
Oh LOL, I know it's not funny, but you can't make this crap up!

Are they investigating this Julie Rowe?

Did Chad have other visions, too, about Lori's family members/ex-husbands/children, too, departing into the better world?

This is just sick!

Possible, but I don't think so. It appears that Brandon came into the mix after the other things were already in the news. A relative (pretty sure JJ's bio grandmother/Charles' sister) calling for a welfare check is what caused the missing kids investigation to get going. It's unclear what caused the FCSO to start looking at Tammy's death again, I suppose that could be hearing about Brandon, but it seems unlikely since they happened in different states. But something kicked that off. Then they heard about the missing kids when they started digging deeper. MOO.
Well who honestly knows is probably the correct answer. But, IF Brandon was shot at October 2 as was indicated above, and in the Gray youtube he says his investigator got the FBI involved, then Tammy Died, then kids discovered, who knows the order. I would think the kids sparked it all personally too, but just maybe it all happened together?

Don't know about Chad, but Julie claims to have had a bunch of visions. Claims she saw Tammy's spirit and Tammy is happy, claims that children (Joshua and Tylee) are alive, and Tylee is taking care of Joshua.

Salem, where she died, is still in Madison County. Although it is very close to Fremont.
I don't even know where FBI will begin looking though. The kids haven't been heard from for 3 months now, and I don't know how much information they'd be able to get off of the cult members :(
It's just overall a very sad situation...

Chad and Tammy's house is in Fremont County. It is the Fremont County Sheriff that is investigating it. I've seen the address and looked at it on the map. It's really a bit north of Salem (not that Salem has actual boundaries, I don't think - is it incorporated?) and it is just barely north of the county line. I'll see if I can dig up the address.

Oh LOL, I know it's not funny, but you can't make this crap up!

Are they investigating this Julie Rowe?

Did Chad have other visions, too, about Lori's family members/ex-husbands/children, too, departing into the better world?

This is just sick!
They should be, and the other guy too--the one who supposedly worked for the police force in one arizona town once upon a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper