Not open for further replies.
It is here ETA: The property is almost exactly 1 mile north of the county line
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

• Pidn: RP07N40E206301 Property Detail
  • Owner: DAYBELL CHAD, DAYBELL TAMARA
  • Mail Addr: 202 N 1900 E
  • Mail Addr: REXBURG, ID 83440-2904
  • St Addr: 202 N 1900 E
  • Location: TAX 3386 LESS TAX 5673 & PARCEL BETWEEN TAX 5673 & W SEC LINE SEC 20 TWP 7 RGE 40
  • TotalAcres: 3.750
  • CodeArea: 044000
To find the property record ... go here
Fremont County, Idaho, Terms and Conditions

Choose Accept and go to Search
When search comes up fill in the fields for Search by Property Owner

Thanks. I was just wondering if I saw it here and, if so, how I could do a search to find it without manually going back through 2 full threads. And this puts it basically at the corner of 200 N and Salem Road.

It is here ETA: The property is almost exactly 1 mile north of the county line
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

• Pidn: RP07N40E206301 Property Detail
  • Owner: DAYBELL CHAD, DAYBELL TAMARA
  • Mail Addr: 202 N 1900 E
  • Mail Addr: REXBURG, ID 83440-2904
  • St Addr: 202 N 1900 E
  • Location: TAX 3386 LESS TAX 5673 & PARCEL BETWEEN TAX 5673 & W SEC LINE SEC 20 TWP 7 RGE 40
  • TotalAcres: 3.750
  • CodeArea: 044000
To find the property record ... go here
Fremont County, Idaho, Terms and Conditions

Choose Accept and go to Search
When search comes up fill in the fields for Search by Property Owner

Is this it? Off market. For now:

202 N 1900 E, Rexburg, ID 83440 - realtor.com®

Are you a mod? If not could you show me in TOS where youtubers other that GH are allowed to be quoted and discussed, because I have never seen that. I have seen many other than GH deleted though as against TOS so forgive me if I do not follow your advice in this example.
I gave you an example of someone whose videos are well regarded on Websleuths and have been posted and discussed here many times. It's up to you how you take that. I didn't claim that any YouTube video is allowed.

Possible, but I don't think so. It appears that Brandon came into the mix after the other things were already in the news. A relative (pretty sure JJ's bio grandmother/Charles' sister) calling for a welfare check is what caused the missing kids investigation to get going. It's unclear what caused the FCSO to start looking at Tammy's death again, I suppose that could be hearing about Brandon, but it seems unlikely since they happened in different states. But something kicked that off. Then they heard about the missing kids when they started digging deeper. MOO.
What I don't understand is earlier in the thread, I read that Tammy's death was considered suspicious three days after she died. So why was she allowed to be buried, and why did it take until December for them to exhume her body, further traumatizing her loved ones and friends. I am totally perplexed by this. Why no follow up after their first initial suspicion of her death?

I suppose with three LE departments investigating different incidents, could explain why things have gone slower than we want them to- none of them knew about what the other was investigating. I am curious as to when they all learned that they were basically investigating the same two people's actions, along with the disappearance of the children?

This is such a mess and I am just bewildered as to why these two haven't been found yet along with the children (if they are alive, which I doubt very much, but hope to be wrong). Their actions are criminal, in my eyes. They're not in hiding because they're fearing for their lives, but I must say, if I was a family member or a friend of theirs, I'd be looking over my shoulder until they are caught!

What I don't understand is earlier in the thread, I read that Tammy's death was considered suspicious three days after she died. So why was she allowed to be buried, and why did it take until December for them to exhume her body, further traumatizing her loved ones and friends. I am totally perplexed by this. Why no follow up after their first initial suspicion of her death?

I suppose with three LE departments investigating different incidents, could explain why things have gone slower than we want them to- none of them knew about what the other was investigating. I am curious as to when they all learned that they were basically investigating the same two people's actions, along with the disappearance of the children?

This is such a mess and I am just bewildered as to why these two haven't been found yet along with the children (if they are alive, which I doubt very much, but hope to be wrong). Their actions are criminal, in my eyes. They're not in hiding because they're fearing for their lives, but I must say, if I was a family member or a friend of theirs, I'd be looking over my shoulder until they are caught!
I think we (I for sure) got that wrong. I don't know if the first articles stated it that way or i assumed wrong. I didn't get why it took so long to do an exhumation either. I truly think the 22nd was just when she was buried and some time later it was determined suspicious.

Who is Julie, that we should believe what she says? is she an approved source, or LE or is her info from MSM?

If you look up Julie Rowes books, you can see that Chad is her publisher. So she definitely knows him. But you certainly don’t have to believe what she says - in fact I’m still wondering what on earth I just heard. But it’s certainly an interesting and valuable insight into how people within this case think and what their ideas are.

There are a lot of things here I don't understand about LE. I don't know when exactly Tammy's death first became "suspicious" but sounds like it was at the very least suspicious in November. Yet body only exhumed in December. The longer one waits to do an autopsy, the harder it is to figure the cause of death.

Fascinating is one way to describe it.
Lol, fascinating in the sense that I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out later she is in contact with Chad, she brings up the strange man in black as a possible bad guy, and even says how her "angels" told her to not give her phone number to Lori for her own protection. I can think of other words beside fascinating as well lol.

If you look up Julie Rowes books, you can see that Chad is her publisher. So she definitely knows him. But you certainly don’t have to believe what she says - in fact I’m still wondering what on earth I just heard. But it’s certainly an interesting and valuable insight into how people within this case think and what their ideas are.
Totally, so I hope we are allowed to discuss it. So she claims both her and Chad had visions. Chad was a "visionary."

There are a lot of things here I don't understand about LE. I don't know when exactly Tammy's death first became "suspicious" but sounds like it was at the very least suspicious in November. Yet body only exhumed in December. The longer one waits to do an autopsy, the harder it is to figure the cause of death.
It probably took a while to get the court order. Courts don't like to authorize exhumations. Moo

Someone might have theorized that, but I doubt we have a credible source who has said that. If it happened it could have been something the undertaker saw I guess and mentioned it to the FCSO. But the funeral was almost surely scheduled and they continued with that and the burial. I'm guessing once they rule it a death by natural causes that the legal hoops to jump through made the timing too tight.

But I think it is more likely that it was beyond the 3 days, after the burial, that something came to light that prompted them to question it. As you noted, it was not until December 11th that they exhumed her. I don't believe that if they had evidence to justify doing so that it took over a month and a half to jump through whatever hoops were needed to allow it. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298