Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave you an example of someone whose videos are well regarded on Websleuths and have been posted and discussed here many times. It's up to you how you take that. I didn't claim that any YouTube video is allowed.
As I said, could you show me in TOS where that person's videos can be discussed is what I am asking, as I have not experienced discussion of them before. I do not want to discuss a source that could end up closing a thread, if you don't mind.

Well who honestly knows is probably the correct answer. But, IF Brandon was shot at October 2 as was indicated above, and in the Gray youtube he says his investigator got the FBI involved, then Tammy Died, then kids discovered, who knows the order. I would think the kids sparked it all personally too, but just maybe it all happened together?

Just thinking... if Brandon was driving Tylee’s vehicle when he was shot at (I think I’m remembering it right??) could that have been prior to Tylee disappearing and someone was actually thinking they were shooting at her?

If you look up Julie Rowes books, you can see that Chad is her publisher. So she definitely knows him. But you certainly don’t have to believe what she says - in fact I’m still wondering what on earth I just heard. But it’s certainly an interesting and valuable insight into how people within this case think and what their ideas are.
She said in the interview that when they were publishing books they were in contact daily. More recently she has not been in contact with him daily but must be in contact with him regularly because she knew about the man in black and said she talked for 40 minutes with his oldest daughter after her mother's death.

If you look up Julie Rowes books, you can see that Chad is her publisher. So she definitely knows him. But you certainly don’t have to believe what she says - in fact I’m still wondering what on earth I just heard. But it’s certainly an interesting and valuable insight into how people within this case think and what their ideas are.
Well I definitely won't be taking any notice of that source then. Thanks for the info.

Double post DBM

As I said, could you show me in TOS where that person's videos can be discussed is what I am asking, as I have not experienced discussion of them before. I do not want to discuss a source that could end up closing a thread, if you don't mind.
Could you show me in TOS where GH's videos can be discussed?

Just thinking... if Brandon was driving Tylee’s vehicle when he was shot at (I think I’m remembering it right??) could that have been prior to Tylee disappearing and someone was actually thinking they were shooting at her?

I thought he said the shooter was driving what he thought was Tylee's vehicle. Am I confused? It could be on this. :) MOO

There are a lot of things here I don't understand about LE. I don't know when exactly Tammy's death first became "suspicious" but sounds like it was at the very least suspicious in November. Yet body only exhumed in December. The longer one waits to do an autopsy, the harder it is to figure the cause of death.
It seems that LE did not become suspicious until they went back the second time and they had left town (the 26th Nov was it?). So that would be when they began to look at the other circumstances. I think Alex died on the 12th December , the day after the body exhumation IIRC. So then I guess LE really ramped things up further then to find out when contact with the kids was last known about. MOO.

No, the shooter was allegedly driving Tylee's car. If it was Alex, could he have just borrowed it?

Family of missing children say mother Lori Vallow 'joined cult' | Daily Mail Online

Brandon Boudreax is mentioned in this article as being the ex of Lori's niece, Melanie. I think this is the same person in the Warrior podcasts, because they are both from Gilbert, Az. MOO

Not sure if anyone else responded to this, but I wanted to make sure it is known that those are two completely different people with similar first names. Lori's niece spells her first name without and e on the end (Melani). The Warrior podcast lady spells hers with an e. They are also different ages in public address records. The Warrior podcast Melanie is an author and Chad Daybell wrote a forward for her latest book: Feel The Fire – by Melanie Gibb
That book was published in Feb 2019. Chad says in the forward he has known the author since 2017. Lori's niece was still married to Brandon in Feb 2019 and would have been using Brandon's last name (or maybe her maiden name Cope) in Feb 2019 and in 2017.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members