Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That may be. Or it may be they don't want to spell it all out. I'm not sure.
The MSM article posted upthread and in media thread about the brother mentions receiving a communication from Tylee in October.

"[CR] was the most recent recipient on record of a Venmo (a mobile payment service) transaction from Tylee, dated Oct. 16. But he doesn't know where the kids are now."

Last edited:
I hadn't known JJ takes medicine, does anyone know what it's for? Thanks in advance.
He has autism and ADHD. I am assuming he takes multiple meds. One of the meds is so he can sleep. He doesn't sleep if he doesn't take it for more than few hours, and is totally miserable and makes everybody around him miserable (per his grandmother). So if he is alive somewhere without his med, I really don't envision him to be happy and smiling. And nobody around him would be happy and smiling either.

Idle musings over details - I sure do wonder if Tylee ever left Arizona for Idaho at all ?......I also wonder where Melani and new husband are right now ?.......moo

It would not surprise me a bit if she didn’t leave Arizona. Heck for all we know, something happening to Tylee is why Lori left Arizona fairly suddenly. I have assumed they left Arizona because of one of the other peoples’ deaths but maybe it was her. Maybe Tylee didn’t want to go to Idaho and leave her school and friendships behind, and so she threatened to expose Lori and the truth if Lori made them move. Altercation ensued and Tylee poofed. MOO.

I hadn't known JJ takes medicine, does anyone know what it's for? Thanks in advance.
He has autism and ADHD. I am assuming he takes multiple meds. One of the meds is so he can sleep. He doesn't sleep if he doesn't take it for more than few hours, and is totally miserable and makes everybody around him miserable (per his grandmother). So if he is alive somewhere without his med, I really don't envision him to be happy and smiling. And nobody around him would be happy and smiling either.

Chad Daybell had a “vision” his wife Tammy would die, friend says

“He was emotionally distraught, he was crying and he said that his angels had told him that he was going to lose Tammy,” said Rowe.

After her ex-communication from the Church, Rowe said they distanced themselves from each other.

Three weeks before Tammy’s death, Rowe and Daybell called each other.

“And I asked him, do you still see Tammy dying? And he said yes I do,” said Rowe.

I just listened to that, and then read the comments. Wow.

And now I'm going to listen to Gray Hughes' latest. I've fallen down the YouTube Personality rabbit hole on this one, folks! :rolleyes:

“He was emotionally distraught, he was crying and he said that his angels had told him that he was going to lose Tammy,” said Rowe.

After her ex-communication from the Church, Rowe said they distanced themselves from each other.

“And I asked him, do you still see Tammy dying? And he said yes I do,” said Rowe.
Oh good, we have an msm source, which means we for sure can discuss it.

I know GH is allowed and do not want to discuss or post other sources. I do not have any questions. Respectfully, you need to direct your post to the other poster who was blethering on about another source.

No, I was directing it at you because you’re carrying it on too, asking for that poster to
show you stuff in the TOS. Bickering doesn’t help anyone here... So just stop arguing about it and drop it, please. Does it really matter? You know the video is allowed that is all that really matters in this thread. The other you tuber is not being discussed in THIS thread. Don’t engage if you don’t agree with them. It’s simple. Blocking is an option, too. It would be lovely if both you and whoever you are arguing with would just let the topic lie so it doesn’t derail the entire thread.

According to Gray’s youtube videos, many relatives were sponging off Charles. I think they said he had 21 phone lines he was paying for. If this is true, those family members might have stopped seeing him as human and more as a money source. If this is the case, then I can picture the day of his death being like a giveaway of his items. Also mentioned on one of Gray’s youtube videos is that Colby was called to the scene. Why? Then Colby ends up with Alex’s car (or maybe it was given to him prior) and Alex ends up driving Tylee’s car. I think more may have happened that day than what is being reported. This family has too much switching around of kids, locations, cars, husbands that I don’t know what to think. MOO
It’s exhausting just reading about their family life, to be honest. I would have having so much chaos and constant change in my life. It seems like they have no real attachments to items given the speed in which they up and move states so quickly. They must have to leave almost everything behind.

Hopefully someone can answer this. What was Charles’ job? I assume he was decently comfortable financially, but how did he make his money?

The divorce case for Melanie and BB is out of Maricopa County, AZ. The final order in that case did not happen until 12/18/2019 - the case started July 8th, 2019 (if I am remembering the court docket correctly).

I'm behind but a drive by shooting and a dv with bat & two gunshots to the chest sound like typical gang stuff on the streets in big cities in AZ and elsewhere. Not counting suspicious deaths of spouses x2 each? Who would have thought it would involve a cult religion? Scary. Where's the kids!

...That... sounds more like Ms. Rowe was in on the plan for Tammy to depart. She knew Tammy was going to be killed and confirmed the plan. I hope she will be investigated too.

That may be. Or it may be they don't want to spell it all out. I'm not sure.
The MSM article posted upthread about the brother mentions receiving a communication from Tylee in October.
A text? Email? Unless it was a direct phone call, I would find it suspect.

I just edited my post to add this.

"[CR] was the most recent recipient on record of a Venmo (a mobile payment service) transaction from Tylee, dated Oct. 16. But he doesn't know where the kids are now."

What exactly is a "mobile payment service" ? Is that done with a cell phone or card or how? Can LE trace that? He was the most recent recipient so can other recipients be traced too?

Last edited:
Anybody who knew user name/password, or had a device that was logged into venmo, could have send that payment. In fact I am not sure how/why 17 year old supposedly unemployed girl would be sending a payment to her older, adult brother to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee