Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't know how much money this trust pays (if it's correct trust) but supposedly Lori was working as a hairdresser before she married Charles.
I am unclear on what this trust holds. So far I have only found properties in CA that were sold, the trust was also a Thoroughbred horse breeder in TX (one of the horses they produced earned 161K in its career though I don't know what they got for it at auction).

A little behind the scenes of who is who on one of his novels. apologies if it has been shared. I skimmed some of the book shares early on. An Errand for Emma - Behind the Scenes
http://www.cdaybell.com/emmafacts.html
Listing just a couple here:
Emma --
The title character is based on my oldest daughter, who is still more than a decade away from being the age of her fictional alter-ego. My daughter has been known to take a few spills, but the most memorable one occurred when she was only 18 months old. We still lived in Ogden, and we’d been playing in the backyard. Emma had fallen several times, so I told her to go in the house before she hurt herself. As she approached the back steps she tripped and hit her forehead squarely on the bottom concrete
The Daltons --
This fictional family is actually just a mirror image of my Daybell family line. If you begin with my daughter Emma at the head of the pedigree chart, the genealogy matches, except that I named myself Mark (after a close friend) and my wife Tammy goes by her middle name Michelle. Everyone else is referred to by his or her actual first name, including my parents, Jack and Sheila. I wrote it this way so if the book didn’t ever sell, at least my children and other family members would have a vivid -- although slightly fictionalized -- family history to read.
step, opening a huge, bloody gash that took several stitches to close. She still has that scar, and that’s how Emma’s method of time travel was hatched.

Between this and the post with text of his old website from the Wayback Machine, he is a terrible writer. He writes like he is writing to his diary.

Just by looking at Tylee’s payments, I did find one connection to someone in Idaho. She paid for something on July 30. The girl in the photo has a sticker on her mirror for a coffee chain here in the PNW. The sticker lists the location as one in Idaho Falls. So maybe she did make it to Idaho and made a friend? I didn’t sleuth the girl, just the sticker on her mirror so she may not live in Idaho at all, idk. But Venmo is weird. It’s like PayPal and social media had a baby.

Dutch Bros?

Julie Rowe said that her and Chad had visions that Tammy would die in a car accident but she was spared and would live longer/that he would be blessed for her to live longer. Julie Rowe claims that the media and/or authorities are not interested in talking to her. Maybe they are investigating her first?
I don't even know this woman but she is making me sick and this is highly suspicious to me. Come on, this can't all be a coincidence!

I wonder, did she tell Lori about similar visions of her brother and her ex husbands?

Are there even possibly more deaths in recent months- maybe no necessarily around Chad and Lori, but other followers of this Julie? I'm starting to wonder if this case is even bigger than we thought- that this goes far beyond two children missing with surrounding family members dying suspiciously and one came close to be murdered himself and is hiding with his kids.

I don't even know this woman but she is making me sick and this is highly suspicious to me. Come on, this can't all be a coincidence!

I wonder, did she tell Lori about similar visions of her brother and her ex husbands?

Are there even possibly more deaths in recent months- maybe no necessarily around Chad and Lori, but other followers of this Julie? I'm starting to wonder if this case is even bigger than we thought- that this goes far beyond two children missing with surrounding family members dying suspiciously and one came close to be murdered himself and is hiding with his kids.
I actually tried a google search for that today and came up with many articles on that family killed in Mexico. I do wonder the same.

Just thinking... if Brandon was driving Tylee’s vehicle when he was shot at (I think I’m remembering it right??) could that have been prior to Tylee disappearing and someone was actually thinking they were shooting at her?

I thought the shooter was driving Tylee's vehicle.and LE has possession of her vehicle?

New Podcast – Chad Daybell

December 27, 2019

We would like to announce our new podcast, Eyes Open. This channel will focus on current events and hopefully reach a broader audience. In the most recent episode, Julie explains what she sees related to Chad Daybell.

New Podcast – Chad Daybell

Is Julie a clairvoyant? I just hope LE are following this.

I'd call that an unknown.
I thought he said the shooter was driving what he thought was Tylee's vehicle. Am I confused? It could be on this. :) MOO

According to the GH's youtube show with the family member text exchange, LE found Tylee's car in Rexburg.

Around min 39 Gray reads this info (summarized in my own words, because Gray reads it awkwardly)

Alex Cox gave his own car to Colby (the oldest son of Lori) just out of nowhere weeks ago.
The police are checking it for DNA and haven’t given the car back to Colby.

MOO

LE must have reason to believe Alex Cox's personal vehicle was used to transport a body/crime was committed. I believe the Arizona investigation into Charles Vallow's death was never closed, and they had been working to gather evidence. I'm now afraid that they suspect Alex Cox killed someone else, perhaps the children. I really hope this is incorrect. But I really don't know why else the car would be looked into. MOO

In the show, Gray also states that LE found Tylee's Jeep in Rexburg. This vehicle was used in the shooting of Brandon Boudreaux and there is video surveillance of this.

Hopefully someone can answer this. What was Charles’ job? I assume he was decently comfortable financially, but how did he make his money?
RSBM for focus

Per his obituary:
“As an experienced financial consultant, Charles guided thousands of families to safe and secure retirements. He practiced his profession as he lived his life: relationships, integrity, communication, and service to others. At American Equity he was honored for being a top producer and insuring the financial health and security for many.” (BBM)
View Leland Vallow's Obituary on americanpress.com and share memories

RSBM for focus

Per his obituary:
“As an experienced financial consultant, Charles guided thousands of families to safe and secure retirements. He practiced his profession as he lived his life: relationships, integrity, communication, and service to others. At American Equity he was honored for being a top producer and insuring the financial health and security for many.” (BBM)
View Leland Vallow's Obituary on americanpress.com and share memories

"Youngest son J.J., age 7, is a child of special needs with whom Charles was adoringly engaged to ensure his success in life."

That part is so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members