Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
presumably, but the shooting was October 2 according to Brandon, and the last seen date is September 23..

Ahh. So *if* the vehicle came to Rexburg then it would be curious. If it didn't come to Rexburg it might be because Lori sold/gave/used-as-payment the Jeep(?) to Alex. That seems more likely, but if it was seen in Rexburg it might be indicative of something. MOO.

Well this is pretty much officially saying someone saw her on 9/23 I guess, even if we don't know the circumstances.
I’m not convinced. Every LE report I’ve heard says she was last seen “sometime in September” and never any details re who saw her. I think the 9/23 date may have been chosen for simplicity to match JJ’s last known siting.

MOO

presumably, but the shooting was October 2 according to Brandon, and the last seen date is September 23..

Ahh. So *if* the vehicle came to Rexburg then it would be curious. If it didn't come to Rexburg it might be because Lori sold/gave/used-as-payment the Jeep(?) to Alex. That seems more likely, but if it was seen in Rexburg it might be indicative of something. MOO.

I’m not convinced. Every LE report I’ve heard says she was last seen “sometime in September” and never any details re who saw her. I think the 9/23 date may have been chosen for simplicity to match JJ’s last known siting.

MOO
That may be. Or it may be they don't want to spell it all out. I'm not sure.

I wonder how many cars Charles owned and if all cars are accounted for. Seems like when he passed, they just wrote it off as self-defense so no investigation was done that day. Was his car left behind? Reason I am wondering about Charles’ car is that it has been said on Gray’s youtube that Alex’s car was given to Colby (when? It would be useful to know) and that Alex was driving Tylee’s car when he supposedly shot at Brandon in October. Assuming since Tylee is 17, she was prob super excited to finally get a car. Just feels right that she is out of the picture when Alex starts using her car unless she had eyes on Charles’ car and used that to go somewhere. MOO

As I said, could you show me in TOS where that person's videos can be discussed is what I am asking, as I have not experienced discussion of them before. I do not want to discuss a source that could end up closing a thread, if you don't mind.
No offense but this is really off topic and distracting. The source being discussed (Gray’s YouTube videos) is allowed. They haven’t been deleted yet, and the conversation surrounding them is ongoing since last night.

I suggest you just contact the mods directly to have any questions you may have about the TOS clarified. Let’s keep the focus on Tylee and Joshua.

I thought he said the shooter was driving what he thought was Tylee's vehicle. Am I confused? It could be on this. :) MOO

LOL maybe you’re right and I’m wrong. Your version would make more sense, because why would he have her car??

I wonder how many cars Charles owned and if all cars are accounted for. Seems like when he passed, they just wrote it off as self-defense so no investigation was done that day. Was his car left behind? Reason I am wondering about Charles’ car is that it has been said on Gray’s youtube that Alex’s car was given to Colby (when? It would be useful to know) and that Alex was driving Tylee’s car when he supposedly shot at Brandon in October. Assuming since Tylee is 17, she was prob super excited to finally get a car. Just feels right that she is out of the picture when Alex starts using her car unless she had eyes on Charles’ car and used that to go somewhere. MOO

I like your theory. That could explain the cars. If they had cars for Tylee, Alex, Charles, and Lori then with Charles out of the picture Tylee might have gotten to trade up. Maybe people in Rexburg have even seen Tylee and her new vehicle, but the one Brandon knew as Tylee's was now Alex's. MOO

you are right, the shooter (supposedly Alex) was driving tylees jeep as i heard it referenced on gray's youtube
Thanks for clarifying this! It definitely makes more sense to me now that I know it wasn’t Brandon in Tylee’s car! I’m glad to know nobody was driving around shooting at her vehicle thinking she was in it!

I like your theory. That could explain the cars. If they had cars for Tylee, Alex, Charles, and Lori then with Charles out of the picture Tylee might have gotten to trade up. Maybe people in Rexburg have even seen Tylee and her new vehicle, but the one Brandon knew as Tylee's was now Alex's. MOO
My understanding that Tylee was already missing by the time Brandon was shot at, so presumably she wouldn't need any car.

No offense but this is really off topic and distracting. The source being discussed (Gray’s YouTube videos) is allowed. They haven’t been deleted yet, and the conversation surrounding them is ongoing since last night.

I suggest you just contact the mods directly to have any questions you may have about the TOS clarified. Let’s keep the focus on Tylee and Joshua.
I know GH is allowed and do not want to discuss or post other sources. I do not have any questions. Respectfully, you need to direct your post to the other poster who was blethering on about another source.

MOO
Agreed. and that website lists his date as 9/26 which is the date of the welfare check. So I’m not really impressed with the date for Tylee.

According to Gray’s youtube videos, many relatives were sponging off Charles. I think they said he had 21 phone lines he was paying for. If this is true, those family members might have stopped seeing him as human and more as a money source. If this is the case, then I can picture the day of his death being like a giveaway of his items. Also mentioned on one of Gray’s youtube videos is that Colby was called to the scene. Why? Then Colby ends up with Alex’s car (or maybe it was given to him prior) and Alex ends up driving Tylee’s car. I think more may have happened that day than what is being reported. This family has too much switching around of kids, locations, cars, husbands that I don’t know what to think. MOO

Can you help us think of some "logical reasons" that Tylee is being hidden by Lori? I understand wanting to believe she is alive but why would she need to be hidden from the FBI? And why hide from family members too? Even Tylee's older brother says he doesn't know where Tylee and JJ are... how does someone keep a teenager from contacting her best friends and closest family members? What reasons would a teen agree to that? Wherever Tylee is she has been deprived of her freedom at the very least-- freedom to communicate with the outside world and freedom to leave when she chooses to. She doesn't have her car and probably doesn't have her phone or other devices. Can you help us figure out some places that Lori could be hiding Tylee for several months and Tylee wouldn't try to contact even her closest friends and family members? And what about JJ? He needs his medicine. How would Lori keep him quiet and calm and safe at the same time if he doesn't have his required medicine? Or do you only think Tylee is being hidden and maybe some accident happened to JJ? Please share your theories with us.

I hadn't known JJ takes medicine, does anyone know what it's for? Thanks in advance.

Chad Daybell had a “vision” his wife Tammy would die, friend says

“He was emotionally distraught, he was crying and he said that his angels had told him that he was going to lose Tammy,” said Rowe.

After her ex-communication from the Church, Rowe said they distanced themselves from each other.

Three weeks before Tammy’s death, Rowe and Daybell called each other.

“And I asked him, do you still see Tammy dying? And he said yes I do,” said Rowe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead