Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is insanity at it's worst.

I agree, if the Daybell children know what is going on, then they need to speak up for those kids, and now, not after it's too late! They at least had their mother Tammy around when they were growing up, and she appeared to be a very loving and caring mother. Lori's kids, in my opinion, for at least the last year or so, have not had a loving mother looking out for their best interests. Tammy, from what I can see, didn't appear to be involved with this cult, but Lori's kids unfortunately have absolutely nobody with them right now (if they are alive) to look out for them, or hide them like Brandon is doing with his children, until this is sorted out in terms of all these suspicious deaths. Brandon is looking out for his children, as I believe that Tammy would have, and both had the misfortune of either being shot at or dying a suspicious death- the normal parents.

To me, this isn't Christianity. This is plain pure and simple evil and insane.

I also want to make clear that I know this has nothing to do with the LDS religion. I had a beautiful aunt who married an LDS minister and they were both wonderful and loving people. This isn't a reflection on the LDS religion. It irks me that they're trying to even lead people into this cult under the premise of it being Christian. Shame on them!

I absolutely agree that not speaking out and assisting LE in finding the 2 missing children is unchristian.

While I agree that this sad story doesn't directly reflect upon the LDS religion, I do believe strongly that the broader LDS community in Rexburg does have a Christian duty to assist the process of finding the 2 missing children and so far this doesn't appear to have happened as the children remain missing while Lori and Chad Daybell by all accounts are on the run and in hiding. The LDS church effectively controls the town of Rexburg by virtue of population and employment and so one way or another is absolutely responsible for the 2 missing children IMO.

Could all this have happened in a town of 27,000 or so folks and nothing have been seen? Highly doubtful IMO. Is this a classic case of simply looking away and hoping the issues will go away? Kinda seems that way.

The fact that the Rexburg community did not appear to step up to even report the 2 children missing is frightening (what are the school reporting criteria or does ID not require reporting for homeschooled children?) as is the fact that the Daybell Family with its extensive ties to the broader LDS community in the region is publicly choosing to not assist LE to find the 2 missing children. I find it inconceivable that the broader Daybell Family is heading to LDS services weekly over the past 2+ months and praying to God while at the same time not assisting LE in finding the 2 missing children? I don't believe this behaviour is at all consistent with the teachings of their church at a minimum and is frankly shameful.

I did a rough headcount of the Tamara Daybell extended family and I find it shocking to believe that there is not one member of this large and extended family that might not have information to find JJ and Tylee AND that not one member of this large and extended family reported JJ and Tylee missing. WHY?

Why does it appear that the Daybell family is being allowed to hide behind attorneys and public 'support of their father' when the lives of 2 children could be in the balance? Are LDS Church Elders supportive of these decisions by the extended Daybell family? By all accounts Tamara Daybell was a devout Christian (at least this is how she was described in her obituary) and so this makes it hard to understand that NOT ONE of her 5 children appears to be doing the Christian thing and in line with their teachings in the LDS church to step forward and assist in finding the 2 missing children. No doubt the family grief at the sudden passing of their mother is real but I'm not sure this could be an excuse to not assist in finding the 2 missing children.

In looking at the map of Rexburg I'm not sure when I've last seen so many religious organisations spread over such a small area and not surprisingly most are affiliated with the LDS.

Rexburg, Idaho

Quotes from above link:

Since Rexburg’s incorporation in 1883, the Church of Latter Day Saints (LDS) has played a major role in the town’s development.

Known to residents as “America’s family community,” Rexburg, Idaho, is home to a fast-growing population of members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (LDS or Mormon Church). The city’s population, which is predominantly white and almost exclusively Mormon, has increased by nearly 50% since 2001. The expansion of LDS Church-owned institutions—such as Brigham Young Univerisity-Idaho, Rexburg’s top employer—is largely responsible for the city’s recent growth.

Community Context and Challenges
  • Despite high health and educational attainment, poverty is an issue—nearly half of the city’s population lives at or near the Federal Poverty Level, including nearly one third of Rexburg’s children.

• Increased alcohol use and a rising suicide rate among teens has raised concerns about domestic violence, mental health, and substance use.

• Because the tax-exempt LDS Church owns nearly half of local property, Rexburg has limited resources for addressing economic, social, and infrastructure concerns.

• In keeping with the LDS emphasis on family, many students marry and have children while in school, increasing the financial burden on young households; students often take out loans and depend on federal assistance.

• Graduates tend to leave Rexburg in search of higher-paying jobs, taking educational resources with them.

• The pervasive influence of the LDS Church and its strict code of social norms make identifying and addressing some health concerns especially challenging.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, I'm new here, but have been following this case for a few days now since learning about it. It truly is heartbreaking.

I'm not entirely sure how much I should be sharing here so as not to be breaking any rules, but since the name of Julie Rowe has already been brought up in this thread then I feel somewhat more comfortable in sharing at least a little bit about some things I know in the hopes that perhaps it may be of use in finding the children and other persons of interest.

Julie Rowe, with the help of others, founded an organization a few years ago called the "Greater Tomorrow Relief Fund." If you do a quick Google search you'll find their website. Julie founded this organization with the intent of it being a means of providing "disaster relief." Her idea of disaster relief though is something of an end of days, apocalyptic, teotwawki scenario and her plan was/is to put in place the infrastructure, supplies, organization, and manpower needed to help "rescue" and bring people from a broken down dystopian world to "cities of light" where they'll find peace and safety. In other words something of an underground railroad system. If you look at the Greater Tomorrow Relief Fund website you'll see at the bottom of the page that one of the stated goals of her organization is to provide "places of safety." I don't know how many people are involved with her organization, or what resources they have available and put in place already, but I fear and suspect that this organization may be helping to aid and abet some of the individuals involved in this case. My own opinion obviously. I'm not an insider or anything, just a very concerned individual who has studied some of Julie Rowe's claimed experiences in the past, found a pattern of deception with her accounts, and tried to warn people off from following her. Again, these are just my own observations and opinions.

I really do hope and pray answers will be found, and that the children are safe.

Edit: duplicate post. Also edited to mention that Julie Rowe's organization, as I understand it, has several "safe houses" and properties that have been donated to them. Julie's own personal home is said to be one such "safe house" that was donated to her or the organization. MOO

Last edited:
New Podcast – Chad Daybell

December 27, 2019

We would like to announce our new podcast, Eyes Open. This channel will focus on current events and hopefully reach a broader audience. In the most recent episode, Julie explains what she sees related to Chad Daybell.

New Podcast – Chad Daybell
Well, I don't know. I can only say what my spirits tell me, and my spirits tell me she is nuts. I can see her energy, and she has nutty energy.

JWMSTM

I absolutely agree that not speaking out and assisting LE in finding the 2 missing children is unchristian.

While I agree that this sad story doesn't directly reflect upon the LDS religion, I do believe strongly that the broader LDS community in Rexburg does have a Christian duty to assist the process of finding the 2 missing children and so far this doesn't appear to have happened as the children remain missing while Lori and Chad Daybell by all accounts are on the run and in hiding. The LDS church effectively controls the town of Rexburg by virtue of population and employment and so one way or another is absolutely responsible for the 2 missing children IMO.

Could all this have happened in a town of 27,000 or so folks and nothing have been seen? Highly doubtful IMO. Is this a classic case of simply looking away and hoping the issues will go away? Kinda seems that way.

The fact that the Rexburg community did not appear to step up to even report the 2 children missing is frightening (what are the school reporting criteria or does ID not require reporting for homeschooled children?) as is the fact that the Daybell Family with its extensive ties to the broader LDS community in the region is publicly choosing to not assist LE to find the 2 missing children. I find it inconceivable that the broader Daybell Family is heading to LDS services weekly over the past 2+ months and praying to God while at the same time not assisting LE in finding the 2 missing children? I don't believe this behaviour is at all consistent with the teachings of their church at a minimum and is frankly shameful.

I did a rough headcount of the Tamara Daybell extended family and I find it shocking to believe that there is not one member of this large and extended family that might not have information to find JJ and Tylee AND that not one member of this large and extended family reported JJ and Tylee missing. WHY?

Why does it appear that the Daybell family is being allowed to hide behind attorneys and public 'support of their father' when the lives of 2 children could be in the balance? Are LDS Church Elders supportive of these decisions by the extended Daybell family? By all accounts Tamara Daybell was a devout Christian (at least this is how she was described in her obituary) and so this makes it hard to understand that NOT ONE of her 5 children appears to be doing the Christian thing and in line with their teachings in the LDS church to step forward and assist in finding the 2 missing children. No doubt the family grief at the sudden passing of their mother is real but I'm not sure this could be an excuse to not assist in finding the 2 missing children.

In looking at the map of Rexburg I'm not sure when I've last seen so many religious organisations spread over such a small area and not surprisingly most are affiliated with the LDS.

Rexburg, Idaho

Quotes from above link:

Since Rexburg’s incorporation in 1883, the Church of Latter Day Saints (LDS) has played a major role in the town’s development.

Known to residents as “America’s family community,” Rexburg, Idaho, is home to a fast-growing population of members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (LDS or Mormon Church). The city’s population, which is predominantly white and almost exclusively Mormon, has increased by nearly 50% since 2001. The expansion of LDS Church-owned institutions—such as Brigham Young Univerisity-Idaho, Rexburg’s top employer—is largely responsible for the city’s recent growth.

• Despite high health and educational attainment, poverty is an issue—nearly half of the city’s population lives at or near the Federal Poverty Level, including nearly one third of Rexburg’s children.

• Increased alcohol use and a rising suicide rate among teens has raised concerns about domestic violence, mental health, and substance use.

• Because the tax-exempt LDS Church owns nearly half of local property, Rexburg has limited resources for addressing economic, social, and infrastructure concerns.

• In keeping with the LDS emphasis on family, many students marry and have children while in school, increasing the financial burden on young households; students often take out loans and depend on federal assistance.

• Graduates tend to leave Rexburg in search of higher-paying jobs, taking educational resources with them.

• The pervasive influence of the LDS Church and its strict code of social norms make identifying and addressing some health concerns especially challenging.

I'm not sure that the Daybell family even knew about Chad's involvement with Lori before they got married and that they were aware of the existence of her children. Or they may have been told the same story as JJ's extended family - that the children were living in Arizona with another relative.

Another thought (MOO): after apparently having something of a fallout with Julie Rowe since her excommunication, why did Chad suddenly feel a desire to reach out to Julie and make amends? And of all the things to talk about what a bizzare and morbid thing to discuss - are you still seeing Tammy dieing!? What if he was reaching out to her, in part at least, to tap into her friendship because being the founder of her Greater Tomorrow Relief Fund (GTRF)? On the front page of the GTRF website is this little tidbit:

"When a disaster strikes, many of its victims become instantly homeless and destitute. It creates a very literal "race against time" to make contact with survivors, get them to places of safety, and outfit them with essential emergency supplies."

Was Chad Daybell setting things in motion for such an eventuality and need? A time when he and those around him might need to disappear at a moment's notice? Just a thought.

Edit: duplicate post. Also edited to mention that Julie Rowe's organization, as I understand it, has several "safe houses" and properties that have been donated to them. Julie's own personal home is said to be one such "safe house" that was donated to her or the organization. MOO
Welcome to WS. Hopefully LE are aware of this also. Very interesting.

Another thought (MOO): after apparently having something of a fallout with Julie Rowe since her excommunication, why did Chad suddenly feel a desire to reach out to Julie and make amends? And of all the things to talk about what a bizzare and morbid thing to discuss - are you still seeing Tammy dieing!? What if he was reaching out to her, in part at least, to tap into her friendship because being the founder of her Greater Tomorrow Relief Fund (GTRF)? On the front page of the GTRF website is this little tidbit:

"When a disaster strikes, many of its victims become instantly homeless and destitute. It creates a very literal "race against time" to make contact with survivors, get them to places of safety, and outfit them with essential emergency supplies."

Was Chad Daybell setting things in motion for such an eventuality and need? A time when he and those around him might need to disappear at a moment's notice? Just a thought.
Welcome! Glad you are here and thanks for your post. Great information! Good thinking putting together Chad’s recent reconnection w/Julie and his possible need for a safe house soon. I would hope LE is aware of the JR’s “harboring” services. But they may not be—have you considered contacting the tip line?

There have been some here expressing concerns that local LE have members who sympathize w/Chad/Lori and/or Julie’s org. I have no idea if that’s true but this case has so many tentacles it may be prudent to send this particular tip directly to the FBI. Just a thought.

Two small bits of information, since I've seen people talking around it...

Idaho does not regulate homeschooling. In Idaho, you do not need to notify the state that you have children, let alone that you're homeschooling them.

Also, in Idaho, education is mandatory for ages 7-16.

It's not at all surprising, given these details, that very little has been said about Tylee's schooling.

Rexburg, Idaho

Quotes from above link:

To be fair to the Rexburg community I'm not sure if the neighbors realized the existence of Vallow and kids in the neighborhood. They lived there approximately 3 weeks before wellness checks were done on the children. She appeared to be on the move presumably to escape the pressure of the Arizona situation and was likely trying to keep a low profile in the community.

My guess is once she moved in on the Daybell crew (aside from Chad) the immediate and extended family had no clue of the existence of the children. I'm sure the family barely knew of the existence of Lori except as an acquaintance of Chad. Lori's own son had no idea of Chad until this all broke open in the news media (see his YouTube channel). The two of them were clearly a secret relationship, affair or something along those lines that most had no clue about. To throw shade on an unsuspecting community and family members who are likely victims and pawns of these two religious zelots seems unfair.

Fact of the matter is that we have two missing kids and two irresponsible adults who need to grow up and take responsibility for their actions. I believe the authorities are lying low, monitoring everything being said and written, waiting for people to make mistakes and the capitalize on them. Julie Rowe (IMHO) is a perfect example of this. Pressure got to her and she just couldn't check herself before going off (and was that a hot mess.)

Stay vigilant and keep the info coming. Keep the the heat on those in the know and flush out the truth.

Welcome! Glad you are here and thanks for your post. Great information! Good thinking putting together Chad’s recent reconnection w/Julie and his possible need for a safe house soon. I would hope LE is aware of the JR’s “harboring” services. But they may not be—have you considered contacting the tip line?

There have been some here expressing concerns that local LE have members who sympathize w/Chad/Lori and/or Julie’s org. I have no idea if that’s true but this case has so many tentacles it may be prudent to send this particular tip directly to the FBI. Just a thought.

Since JR seems to be laying out what has happened to Tammy while passing it off as "visions" it might be worth seeing if any of the properties have a home or lodge with a lot of large windows. Somewhere up thread her vision of Jj and Tylee being in a living room with lots of light.

Don't know about Chad, but Julie claims to have had a bunch of visions. Claims she saw Tammy's spirit and Tammy is happy, claims that children (Joshua and Tylee) are alive, and Tylee is taking care of Joshua.

These "visions" that these people have are ridiculous!IMO But since we are there in this case, I have a vision that these kids are dead and the cultee adults are in hiding.

'The couple’s lawyer released a statement Monday night saying: “Chad Daybell was a loving husband and has the support of his children in this matter. Lori Daybell is a devoted mother and resents assertions to the contrary. We look forward to addressing the allegations once they have moved beyond speculation and rumor.”'
Get out of here lol. They will remain speculation & rumor until you come out of hiding and put them to rest. This is the dumbest statement Ive ever heard in my life. Sounds like something a 15 year old would say. Rumors never end, speculation will never end now IMOO of course. We aren't talking to them until they stop talking about us and speading rumors..that is how I just took that statement. That cannot be the purpose of the statement rofl i think they just mean- once LE has proven them innocent...that may not occur with zero help from them.

Last edited:
He has autism and ADHD. I am assuming he takes multiple meds. One of the meds is so he can sleep. He doesn't sleep if he doesn't take it for more than few hours, and is totally miserable and makes everybody around him miserable (per his grandmother). So if he is alive somewhere without his med, I really don't envision him to be happy and smiling. And nobody around him would be happy and smiling either.
I am autistic and i could certainly be said to have adhd. Same for my son. But we don’t take meds. Some could say taking meds for this is very questionable and more for usually the adults ease.. then for the child. Neurological differences in my opinion (and many others) should not be medicated. Though many parents give their kids drugs as sanctioned by medical industry but this I think is sometimes very very questionable and very dark. . I grew up in wilderness and don’t think things around me caused stress. Moved to a seriously big and populated city... this has its problems for sure. It is highly situational and I think often a crutch that doesn’t really benefit child at all many as adult would wish they hadn’t been drugged. Usually the unhappiness is because environment Is not appropriate, like drugging so a child can cope with (inappropriate) school. Can’t meet their special needs so drug instead. - easier to drug! Why am I saying all of this? Because I’m thinking that many think JJ not having his drugs is of severe concern. (I think for many these drugs are themselves the severe concern. If people disagree think about all the prescription opiates given and the unfortunate heroin (same) addictions That have have resulted. From a very questionable unfortunate but RICH!..pharma industry). Again why do I say all of this? Many are saying possibility this boy not having his drugs is severe problem. I say most times I think the drugs are the problem. I know this is a personal view however. But it gives me hope that this boy possibly not having his drugs is hopefully not critical. (When I think drugging people for neurological differences is the problem.). I know enough adults who deeply resent being drugged in childhood so their caregivers could have an “easier time”. I’m just sharing my opinion and also hoping this gives hope to JJ being ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73