Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The home is in Chad and Tammy's names. It was not sold.

I've wondered whether Chad and Lori (and possibly one or both kids) were living in Chad's house when the welfare check got done, but for whatever reason (maybe lease length) Lori's stuff wasn't out of the apartment yet and LE happened to catch her there. Sure seems strange.

The home is in Chad and Tammy's names. It was not sold.
Yeah, that's right. In the Thread One there was a home posted on Realtor.com we thought they bought. What's rather odd... would be that Chad / Lori married they moved into the apartments. Those apartments usually require a lease. Why move to apt when you own an empty house. Dead wife's ghost gonna spook ya? And what about their lease and Dec. Payment. Evicted yet? Lots of loose ends. And what cars are they driving? Police never put that out at all.

"Lori's third husband, Joseph Ryan died of a heart attack in Gilbert in 2018 and was cremated. The next year, Chandler Police say Lori's brother Alex Cox shot and killed her estranged husband Charles. Cox claimed self-defense."

"Lori would say things to me like 'I'm never gonna get divorced again. I'm on my fourth husband.'" Adding, "And then she would tell me, 'You gotta get rid of your husband. We'll just go off and do our own thing.'"

Former friend of missing woman, kids speaks of her complicated marital past, with two husbands dead

Yeah, that's right. In the Thread One there was a home posted on Realtor.com we thought they bought. What's rather odd... would be that Chad / Lori married they moved into the apartments. Those apartments usually require a lease. Why move to apt when you own an empty house. Dead wife's ghost gonna spook ya? And what about their lease and Dec. Payment. Evicted yet? Lots of loose ends. And what cars are they driving? Police never put that out at all.
It is possible as Chad has a single child and a married child in the area that the home is where they live.

Police may not know what vehicle they used as it is entirely possible someone gave them a vehicle to use or someone drove them somewhere.

I agree it's sad. I can't stop wondering what Tylee did with all her free time. She wasn't being "homeschooled" anymore as she supposedly graduated at 15. She had a car and a phone-- paid for by Lori? I wonder if she played games online or posted on any message boards like we do here? Or was she restricted in her internet use? Did she just read and watch TV all the time? Life would get boring really fast for most teenagers without any friends and limited entertainment options, even if they might love to veg and watch TV. We haven't heard anything about what Tylee's aspirations are for the future-- does she want to go to college? Does she have a career goal in mind? Info that we would typically find out about a missing teen in a high profile case, we don't know in this case. Her brother and her best friend from a couple years ago both spoke to the press and yet I feel like we don't know much about Tylee at all.

MOO.
Perhaps Charles, Lori's sugar daddy, kept Tylee dressed, and with car and phone. Why work if not expected to? Why go to college? Mom didn't seem too interested in investing time in home schooling. (Sorry - I think kids should go to school for many many reasons) Also noted on CH report was that Lori was fat shaming her... she was 5'0 and 160 pounds. Also noted by CH was comments by Lori saying IOW that Tylee would be better off 'gone'. And JJ was a problem kid, and Charles relative, not hers. Not much love around sociopath Lori.

I agree it's sad. I can't stop wondering what Tylee did with all her free time. She wasn't being "homeschooled" anymore as she supposedly graduated at 15. She had a car and a phone-- paid for by Lori? I wonder if she played games online or posted on any message boards like we do here? Or was she restricted in her internet use? Did she just read and watch TV all the time? Life would get boring really fast for most teenagers without any friends and limited entertainment options, even if they might love to veg and watch TV. We haven't heard anything about what Tylee's aspirations are for the future-- does she want to go to college? Does she have a career goal in mind? Info that we would typically find out about a missing teen in a high profile case, we don't know in this case. Her brother and her best friend from a couple years ago both spoke to the press and yet I feel like we don't know much about Tylee at all.

MOO.

Yeah, even the kid happiest to be at home all the time wants to get out and have some fun sometimes! We’ve heard from a few moms of her friends and I tend to believe the one that said there was no home schooling going on and that there wasn’t a very loving mother daughter relationship. I recall that mom saying Lori was hard on Tylee about her weight or looks or something, and if that is true, that perhaps influenced her withdrawing from friends... that stuff damages self esteem. :(

Do we know if her dad has any family alive? Does she have paternal grandparents, or aunts and uncles? Anyone to love on her a bit?

Police may not know what vehicle they used as it is entirely possible someone gave them a vehicle to use or someone drove them somewhere.
In that case the police should say "They own two cars, a this and that, however, they appear to have vanished and left the keys on the counter, and bla bla bla"
Instead... next to NOTHING

Search Missing Posters

I just spent a good hour on this website and now I am just mad!..2 adults (Chad & Lori) have done something to trigger the use of resources to have 2 children placed on "National Center for Missing and Exploited Children" let that sink in...
Search Missing Posters

Can children just disappear, no body, no case? Just like Barbara Thomas, she "disappeared" in the desert, no one found her, life goes on....

If the parents just say nothing, lawyer up, as they already have, if the police have no evidence of foul play, aside from the fact that the kids are gone...what happens? Sure, the DA can file a murder charge, based on the kids being gone....no evidence, no one talks, I guess that the only other charges possible are the same ones Casey Anthony went to jail for..."False information to LEO", I think that she served less than 12 months.

Let that sink in....and they had Caylee's body.

Interestingly, older pics of her appear to show a fascination with marvel cartoons. I think I read Colby mention that too. Might be worth looking in anything having to do with that in forums or message boards. I’ve never found her tumblr or vsco.

Have you looked for her on Tik Tok? https://www.tiktok.com/en/
I see a girl named Tylee on there that looks like her but I'm not sure it's her.

Yeah, even the kid happiest to be at home all the time wants to get out and have some fun sometimes! We’ve heard from a few moms of her friends and I tend to believe the one that said there was no home schooling going on and that there wasn’t a very loving mother daughter relationship. I recall that mom saying Lori was hard on Tylee about her weight or looks or something, and if that is true, that perhaps influenced her withdrawing from friends... that stuff damages self esteem. :(

Do we know if her dad has any family alive? Does she have paternal grandparents, or aunts and uncles? Anyone to love on her a bit?

They couldn't find anyone to claim her dad's body, so I'm guessing no family there.

I wonder if they bought some car in cash from a private party before splitting town. It only makes sense to not describe their car if the cops have no idea what they are driving. Maybe all of the cars associated with them are present. I want to know if the apartment was empty when the cops showed up with the search warrant, or if they had left a bunch behind.

Can children just disappear, no body, no case? Just like Barbara Thomas, she "disappeared" in the desert, no one found her, life goes on....

If the parents just say nothing, lawyer up, as they already have, if the police have no evidence of foul play, aside from the fact that the kids are gone...what happens? Sure, the DA can file a murder charge, based on the kids being gone....no evidence, no one talks, I guess that the only other charges possible are the same ones Casey Anthony went to jail for..."False information to LEO", I think that she served less than 12 months.

Let that sink in....and they had Caylee's body.
That's why I think this will all hinge on Tammy's autopsy report.

I wonder if they bought some car in cash from a private party before splitting town. It only makes sense to not describe their car if the cops have no idea what they are driving. Maybe all of the cars associated with them are present. I want to know if the apartment was empty when the cops showed up with the search warrant, or if they had left a bunch behind.

So, wouldn't police ask anyone to contact them with information? I have not seen any contact information on any of the articles.

The police already know what has happened, and where the Daybell's are...it is a waiting game now.

Do we know if her dad has any family alive? Does she have paternal grandparents, or aunts and uncles? Anyone to love on her a bit?[/QUOTE]

Tylee’s dad’s sister has been commenting on the Rexburg police Dept FB page, so she has an aunt, uncle, cousins and possibly more on her dad’s side.

I’m not sure... maybe she became depressed after the uncle murdered her dad? I do know that if my kid says one of her friends hasn’t been at school for a few days or she hasn’t heard from them via text, I reach out to their parents. 1) I read too much Websleuths and am a worst case scenario kind of person so not reaching out = me worrying over nothing! And 2) if it is important enough to my kid that she brings it up to me, she is obviously worried. If one totally just withdrew like Tylee seems to, I would be all over that, especially given the trauma of losing her dad the way she did.

In fairness, we do not know that Joe Ryan was murdered by anyone let alone Alex Cox.

Unfortunately, because he was cremated so there can be no autopsy, IMO it's likely we will never know for certain. We can have the strongest of suspicions - and I do as well - but probably they should not be stated as fact here, as they cannot be substantiated by witness testimony or anything else at the moment.

Who on god's green earth keeps harassing someone, asking "Is your spouse still alive? I'm thinking she's gonna die soon!"
And also who wouldn’t report their pal if pal said they had a vision their healthy partner was going to die? Unless that friend was acting paralysed with fear and anxiety at the time (ie I thought maybe they were suffering from panic disorder and then I would tell them they need help) but if they said it in a story enjoying being a storyteller, it would definitely creep me out majority I’d consider reporting this. And if that person then died? I’d be at the police station. This is so not normal if I were law enforcement I would be interested in this.

So, wouldn't police ask anyone to contact them with information? I have not seen any contact information on any of the articles.

The police already know what has happened, and where the Daybell's are...it is a waiting game now.
Numerous articles have contact information in them and the phone number for the Rexburg Police Department is provided.

I seem to recall reading that Tylee's dad grew up in foster care and either his parents are deceased or were never in his life (I think that was per the Grey Hughes summary* ). Joe was dead for 3 weeks before his body was found. That right there says he didn't have many close family members checking in on him. Did he even have a job that should have been missing him? IMO, he probably fought for full custody of Tylee so hard and for so many years because she was practically all he had for biological relatives (and he also probably knew what Lori was like). There was no obituary for him and he was cremated-- two things that often happen when a deceased person has no close relatives in their life. Obituaries, burial, funeral services, all cost money and can get expensive. Cremation is cheaper. I wonder who claimed his ashes and where they ended up? :(

*ETA: Correction-- it was NOT from GH. The foster care info came from one of our VI's posting here: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

Last edited:
I seem to recall reading that Tylee's dad grew up in foster care and either his parents are deceased or were never in his life (I think that was per the Grey Hughes summary). Joe was dead for 3 weeks before his body was found. That right there says he didn't have many close family members checking in on him. Did he even have a job that should have been missing him? IMO, he probably fought for full custody of Tylee so hard and for so many years because she was practically all he had for biological relatives (and he also probably knew what Lori was like). There was no obituary for him and he was cremated-- two things that often happen when a deceased person has no close relatives in their life. Obituaries, burial, funeral services, all cost money and can get expensive. Cremation is cheaper. I wonder who claimed his ashes and where they ended up? :(
Joe Ryan’s sister has been commenting on FB - Tylee’s dad had family. (Siblings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member