Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On his website, Hector Sosa talks about Chad Daybell (and family) and Julie Rowe on the ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ page.

He also talks of events that were supposedly taking place in September.

More questions/answers at the link:
Frequently Asked Questions

JMO

Attachments

• 2F194E02-4DBD-4266-8901-3468DC9E91FE.jpeg
    2F194E02-4DBD-4266-8901-3468DC9E91FE.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
No statements have been made by Lori's parents as far as I know. I might be the one who said I believe they are alive. I can't prove they are alive 100% because I would have to sleuth them (against TOS), but I'll just say I found no death records for them. Lori's mom commented on Lori's Instagram in 2016 (which was also the only year Lori posted on Instagram). I think they may not be frequent social media users and have probably decided it's better not to make any statement to the press. I believe they had other children beside Lori, Alex and Stacey too but I won't name the other siblings here as they haven't been named in MSM.

MOO.

Thank you @Gardener1850 for seconding my impression. That's all it is. I recall some other comment about them as well, very early in the thread from someone who claimed to know Lori or the Cox family. It's possible that post was unverifiable and has been removed, but I'll have to look for it later. Not trying to stall on answering @jjenny ! :D

On his website, Hector Sosa talks about Chad Daybell (and family) and Julie Rowe on his ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ page.

He talks of events supposedly that were taking place in September.

JMO
This makes me nauseous, Moloch is the Old Testament god that people sacrificed their children to by burning them.

Yes. He did. I'm watching for his autopsy results. In short, I'm not supposed to post a link due to he isnt a named POI. Which is in line with TOS. This to caution it shouldn't be linked. :)

We can't sleuth dead people?
His COD will be public info. Dead people are sleuthed publicly by MSM all the time.
We sleuth dead victims here on WS.

Hector is chiming in with his 2cents...

Unlike all the other potential stories out there, this one seems like it could be mostly true. I'm not sure how CPS enters into this and I don't think if the kids aren't being neglected they have legit worries in that regard, but the rest of it and even paranoia about CPS could be. MOO

On his website, Hector Sosa talks about Chad Daybell (and family) and Julie Rowe on his ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ page.

He talks of events supposedly that were taking place in September.

JMO
Hector is good at down playing all this. Perhaps the FBI needs to have a little chit chat with him to clear things up.

It not relevant to the kids missing, I understand- but, I just have to express how bizarre I think it is for Alex to run down to Columbia to pay for sex when he could do that at home or legally in Las Vegas. Seems like there would be another reason- maybe it didn’t happen or maybe just an affinity for Columbia.
Underage? Really underage?

NAHHH this group isn't that big, look at how big and crazy the FLDS are and not one person injured but a dozen men sentenced to prison and the cult basically fleeced down to it's socks. And the FBI basically never got involved despite MANN ACT and RICO violations, moving female children between states and Canada / Mexico for the sex pleasure of their self proclaimed perv prophets. The FBI side of the FLDS action was a complete fail, Texas took the lead but in Utah civil judgements fleeced their misled sheeple.
Most recently 9 killed in Mexico.

Unlike all the other potential stories out there, this one seems like it could be mostly true. I'm not sure how CPS enters into this and I don't think if the kids aren't being neglected they have legit worries in that regard, but the rest of it and even paranoia about CPS could be. MOO
Yeah, it might be the best possible outcome, yet still crazy. This isn't the way they are going to win custody. No, CPS doesn't take kids away unless... well you know, everybody in the family starts dying randomly. Surprised Chad would allow Lori to suck him in to a plot to hide the kids, she is crazy enough but it's hard to imagine him buying in to her crazy lies. However end times are ending, the days will drop out of the sky from behind the veil and the court will be smited and disrespected under God's long nose. Tell then, got gas and a few bucks?

We really don't know why friends weren't able to check on Tylee. Perhaps they tried but there was no answer? It all sounds pretty strange to me also. Sounds like Tylee wasn't using social media, wasn't contacting her friends, things normal teenage girls do, etc. What was going on with her?

It's also an age thing. Tylee was likely, "done with school." (home school or whatever it was) and it's a transition period. Friends probably just assumed she was busy with her life and her old friends were probably busy with their lives too.

We can't sleuth dead people?
His COD will be public info. Dead people are sleuthed publicly by MSM all the time.
We sleuth dead victims here on WS.
I think the key is victims. He isn’t a victim of which this thread is titled. MOO. To me, MUCH of this thread is against TOS, so I’m really confused. I had posts removed day one for less than what’s all over now.

It’s Ashlyn

confirmed here.. search Lori vallow Online Case Information

Thank you! I won't post the profile I found then... The girl looks a lot like Tylee but uses a middle name in a few of her posts that doesn't match that one so I'm ruling it out as being her. I'll keep looking...

I started reading this thread on December 24th. I just finished it now. I did take a short break when we traveled on Dec 26th. Like other readers, I keep getting the cast of characters confused. I was thinking of Tylee's dad getting attacked in 2008 and for some reason I was thinking, "Wait Chad and Lori didn't know each other back then".....Then I realized that it was Lori's brother who attacked Tylee's dad. :confused:o_O:confused:o_O Cray..cray....And then I got all the dates from this year confused....

This is one confusing case....I swear Lori and Chad are confusing on purpose....Maybe spinning tornadoes are part of the plot....MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli