Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lying to LEO. At least, she did not supply requested information to LEO during the "Welfare Check" for JJ. She provided false information, stating that JJ was in Arizona with relatives, LEO had to follow up on this, found out that was false.

At this point, that is all I can see.

And that is what Casey Anthony was convicted of....less than 12 months.

Ahh... could be that! Unsworn falsification? Intent to mislead authorities.

Ugh... less than 12 months :(

Is it possible Tylee has been married off, to perhaps someone not quite sanctioned by the church? Older? Polygamist? Etc. I can’t shake the feeling they are preparing for the end times, and that could explain her absence, and why mom is lying about where she is.

Sorry if that’s been brought up. I’m trying to keep up. And, sorry if that opens up another rabbit hole.

I think someone has floated a theory like this previously. Could be, but no evidence to support it. And while I understand why people want to paint any Mormon splinter group as polygamous, this seems to be a stretch where the groups Chad and Lori are purported to be involved with are concerned.

I’m not sure if it’s stuff we didn’t already know or I missed it. Key to me is the fact that they, Rexburg police, were notified by Arizona authorities. Those Arizona authorities could be the Arizona-based FBI. The article states this after indicating they were notified by Arizona authorities.

“Following the request, Rexburg Police executed search warrants at the home.”

To me, that says that the Arizona authorities wanted them to search the home. We do not definitely know if Rexburg would have gone back to execute a search warrant on their own. We know the attempt on Brandon was from Arizona.

We know he stated that it was Tylee‘s jeep, so I imagine they were looking into Tylee‘s connection and found her cell phone ping at the townhome. No evidence of Tylee, yet her cell phone there is very suspicious IF that’s whose cell phone ping we are discussing. Could it be Alex’s cell phone? Them finding his phone there would make sense too and arouse suspicions, I am sure.
According to Gray’s youtube videos, an insider said that Charles was paying for 21 phone lines. I am guessing Tylee’s was one of them so it is possible when he passed, the bill wasn’t paid and phone service shut off. This might have prompted them to switch providers and maybe even be assigned a new number or purchased a new phone.

I think someone has floated a theory like this previously. Could be, but no evidence to support it. And while I understand why people want to paint any Mormon splinter group as polygamous, this seems to be a stretch where the groups Chad and Lori are purported to be involved with are concerned.
Yea, Lori might have had five husbands, but not all at the same time.

Better than nothing. If FBI knows where the two of them (Chad and Lori) are, why don't they arrest them and charge at least with that?

Right. It might give LE some additional time to continue to investigate what happened to the deceased spouses and relatives - and prompt either Lori or Chad to do more talking.

Last edited:
This story just gets crazier every single time I check this thread. Absolutely speechless, as to why these people won't just come forward and bring in the kids...like "normal" people.

Although, "normal" people don't have spouses who are shot, or exhumed for an autopsy.

Normal people also dont say one of their kids has been deceased for a couple of years when they haven't. For the love! She needs to be shaken until her teeth fall out. JMO

Agreed. One of her Tweets from May 3 2015 even states
"I am awful at updating my status"

It wouldn't utterly shock me to find a teenager who wasn't entirely enmeshed in SM, especially if she's the shy sort or preferred to spend real time with her besties.

What's more troubling is what happened when she drifted apart from those besties, and "graduated" high school – yet didn't seem to embark on any known new ventures or friendships.

How long has it been since someone noticed this girl and mentioned it? :( The September 2019 date for her last sighting seems mere rumor without that detail.

I want to know when her brother Colby last talked to her. He seems to hold some of the keys to her existence, and I hope he's sharing them with LE even if not the public.

I am utterly unconvinced she made it to idaho. JMO

If Chad was somehow innocent in all this you’d think he would have realized by now his new wife is crazy, ditched her and come forward. I mean what a turn his life has taken - married for 30 years to a normal moral loving woman, five children, a seemingly decent standing in the community (kind of, some people thought he was whacky) - to being on the run from the FBI with two missing-endangered kids and a trail of suspicious deaths behind them. I mean this is NOT NORMAL.

Nothing fits, especially the latest development, with the child dispute theory their “friends” keep going on about. Firstly, who wanted custody of Tylee, the Vallow grandparents aren’t related to her, secondly she’s almost an adult anyway.

I kept flipping from they're alive somewhere, to not, but I’m leaning more and more to they’re not. Watching those videos of Tylee really brings her to life. Really concerned about these kids.

MOO

In the last few days, I have read 52+68+12 pages here about this case. o_O:confused: It is truly the most complex and bizarre case story I've ever come across, and I can't believe it's still ongoing. The latest press release made me gasp out loud. What stood out the most to me is this:

We know that the children are not with Lori and Chad Daybell and we also have information indicating that Lori knows either the location of the children or what has happened to them.

Specifically, "...what has happened to them." I really think LE knows more than they are letting on publicly, which would be par for the course, so that turn of phrase has me very concerned.

“REXBURG — Investigators say the mother of two missing children knows their location or what happened to them, and that they are not with her or her new husband.

In a Rexburg Police Department news release, detectives revealed new information Monday about the case and pleaded for Lori Vallow Daybell and Chad Daybell “to do the right thing and come forward with the information they have” about 7-year-old Joshua Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan, both children of Lori Daybell who have not been seen since September.

“We know that the children are not with Lori and Chad Daybell, and we also have information indicating that Lori knows either the location of the children or what has happened to them,” the release says. “Despite having this knowledge, she has refused to work with law enforcement to help us resolve this matter. It is astonishing that rather than work with law enforcement to help us locate her own children, Lori Vallow has chosen instead to leave the state with her new husband.””

Mother of missing kids knows where they are or what happened to them, police say | East Idaho News
December 30, 2019

Normal people also dont say one of their kids has been deceased for a couple of years when they haven't. For the love! She needs to be shaken until her teeth fall out. JMO

This part absolutely sent chills down my spine when I read it. No normal parent wants to think of this scenario much less speak of it. This woman has ice in her veins, she is trafficking in some dark scenarios, and her lie about Tylee's demise feels very foreboding. I feel sick thinking of what might have happened to that girl at the hands of her mother and uncle.

edit: I apparently can't grammar today.

Saying Tylee had died the summer of 2017, and that Chad says Lori had no minor children just a couple of weeks after they got married does not bode well. Chad had to have known she had minor kids at one point-they had worked together on podcasts before hand, correct? So he had to have told someone (and IMHO the witness is one of his kids, because these lies feel made to be a sob story) knowing what he was saying was a lie....which means he is probably not innocent and under the influence of Lori. It means he is willingly involved with the disappearance of two children, and possibly the death of his wife.

I honestly cannot believe he has followers that cannot see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop