Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But we haven't been cleared to sleuth the "Cox family". Plus JJs grandparents have never said a word about a custody fight.
Not only that, the idea that she might hide the children over non-existing custody battle just because it might happen one day doesn't hold water in my opinion. First of all, there was no custody battle. Second of all, grandparents don't have rights. Third of all, she was experienced in how to fight a custody battle and didn't hide the child (Tylee) then.

But we haven't been cleared to sleuth the "Cox family". Plus JJs grandparents have never said a word about a custody fight.[/QUOTE
That's why I included the "MOO" but it doesn't mean it didn't happened. I am trying to get accurate feedback. that is why I included accurate details. (Except when I specifically state it's a wild guess).

I read this previously, it seems to be someone who is seriously delusional. As for "political turmoil", that seems to be a constant issue in this country.

INMO, it has nothing to do with this situation.

The focus here should be last contact with the children.

My personal frustration, is that I think LEO has much more information about this situation, than has been released. They don't seem to be actively looking for endangered children, giving the public information about last car driven, area where Chad and Lori Daybell have been.

They seem to be trying to make enough of a case for charges against Lori and Chad, meaning that they know where they are, they know that the children are not with them, which to me, leads to a conclusion that they left the country.
Lori and Chad left the country, the kids left the country or both?

Not only that, the idea that she might hide the children over non-existing custody battle just because it might happen one day doesn't hold water in my opinion. First of all, there was no custody battle. Second of all, grandparents don't have rights. Third of all, she was experienced in how to fight a custody battle and didn't hide the child (Tylee) then.

She didn't hide Tylee, but she did make her less accessible in Hawaii.

Is there any chance child services in either AZ or ID (or both) was involved? Would that count as a "custody battle"?

I suppose we couldn't find out due to privacy considerations even if it was true.

In this case, Lori was custodial parent and grandparents don't have rights. I fail to see why she would fear any custody battles from grandparents. It ain't her first rodeo. She fought for custody against Joseph Ryan for years over Taylee. I fail to see any reason whatsoever for her to hide children over non-existing custody battle.

Is there any chance child services in either AZ or ID (or both) was involved? Would that count as a "custody battle"?

I suppose we couldn't find out due to privacy considerations even if it was true.

I'm not sure what the odds of that being a possibility are, but there has to be some chance it is reality or a concern. It isn't a custody battle, but I could see someone spinning it that way because calling something a custody battle makes it look like you're being attacted for no reason whereas CPS investigating makes the odds of an outside party seeing you as innocent much lower. MOO.

In this case, Lori was custodial parent and grandparents don't have rights. I fail to see why she would fear any custody battles from grandparents. It ain't her first rodeo. She fought for custody against Joseph Ryan for years over Taylee. I fail to see any reason whatsoever for her to hide children over non-existing custody battle.
This is where Melani comes in. Who had custody of her when her dad was in the picture he didn't abandon her. Look into that and you find your answers. Moo. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
VI's also said Chad was acting strange during this time, at the memorial service, and by having his children clear out her belongings from the home.

ETA: Also Chad disappearing with no apparent contact with his Bishop, forcing him to be released from his calling as executive secretary.

RSBM

Have those been confirmed by VI or other source? Could you link? I don't remember those and they are pretty important. I could have missed them.

Right. This makes zero sense. Maybe I'm wrong, but hasn't LE explicitly said there are no custody battles going on? Plus, we only have two kids involved here. One is within a year of custody being a non-issue anyway and both of them Lori is the only surviving parent with any reasonable legal claim to having custody rights.
This DM article has a lot of info in it but it mentions the divorce proceedings by Charles asking for sole custody of JJ and that Lori was a danger because of her visions that she was a translated being etc and wanted Charles dead. At the time of Charles death I believe the divorce had been stopped but I am not completely sure. So there certainly was a custody issue in the divorce proceedings which CV pulled, maybe due to worry about what Lori was capable of. Any custody issue stopped with his death I guess. I don't know if joint custody had been agreed as I remember seeing something about CV having JJ 3 days a week, so it is not strictly correct to state there was no custody issue. At one time there was a custody issue.

ETA forgot the link.

Estranged husband of Idaho mom whose two kids are missing 'suspected she or brother would kill him' | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members