Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The vehicle was implicated. But police haven't even managed to solve that case. And Lori was likely not even in AZ on that day. And anyhow, children likely already went missing by that time.
So why have LE said the kids are in serious danger? Because AC was already dead when LE said that so who are they in danger from if not Lori, a POI? I cannot believe they would be in danger from Chad or MB and MB is not a POI.
Everything points to Lori IMO.

I don't know why LE here is doing what they are doing. Attempted murder of BB was on video, they knew vehicle was registered to CV (who was already dead) but even that one they couldn't solve.
Charles was killed in supposed-self defense by a guy who served time for assaulting Lori's previous husband-no arrests there either.
Of course Tammy was embalmed and buried for almost two months before exhumation, so if no fluids were collected right after she died, good luck finding the actual cause of death.
Alex died suddenly, but we heard zip about any autopsy or toxicology results, so I guess there is no rush?
If they think children are in danger, are any active searches going on? Public hasn't been told anything on where the kids might be to even look out for them.

Chad and Lori are married, they cannot be compelled to testify against each other. They may have married each other for this purpose.

I believe that Lori got rid of her children, told Chad they were "visiting". Chad killed Tammy, then, Lori knew he was "in", they got married, Lori told him Alex took care of the kids. Chad is in too deep now to leave.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Makes me wonder if MB and Alex were going to try and take her kids in November. Why else would she be there trespassing with Alex as backup?
She definitely wanted to take the kids. Per the msm article, she had some sort of court order that she presented to BB's parents claiming she can take the kids.

There would be zero custody battle for Tylee. Lori is her legal and biological Mother.

JJ, his biological Grandmother has a chance of gaining custody, if Lori is proven to be an unfit Mother. But, not letting him talk to Grandma is hardly evidence.

I believe that the kids are dead. Otherwise, Lori would have produced JJ, and no drama.
Yes totally agree. But now bring in the evidence these kids might have with all the unexpected deaths and poor decisions Lori makes. Poof missing kids

Chad and Lori are married, they cannot be compelled to testify against each other. They may have married each other for this purpose.

I believe that Lori got rid of her children, told Chad they were "visiting". Chad killed Tammy, then, Lori knew he was "in", they got married, Lori told him Alex took care of the kids. Chad is in too deep now to leave.

<modsnip>
Doesn't spousal privilege start at marriage? Could Lori and Chad still be compelled to testify against each other about things that happened before they got married?

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't spousal privilege start at marriage? Could Lori and Chad still be compelled to testify against each other about things that happened before they got married?

At least based on the page regarding spousal privilege on Wikipedia (so take with a grain of salt, although I suspect accurate) then there are two types of privilege, communications and testimonial.

Communications privilege is whether one party can testify against the other by relating what the other told them. This does not apply to communications that happened before they were married, so Lori couldn't have told Chad "I killed the kids" before they got married and use this to prevent Chad from testifying "she confessed to me," but if she waited to tell him this after they got married she could.

Testimonal privilege regards one spouse being forced to testify against the other. This is strange because depending on the state one or the other party can invoke the privlege to not testify against the other, but it varies from state to state. There are exceptions, but it appears that it could apply to a crime committed before they were married as long as they are still married at trial time. Chad couldn't use it if he were being accused of a crime against Lori's children, but it doesn't appear that if Lori was the one who committed the crime that Chad would get an exception from testifying for that reason. I guess I'd say search for "spousal privlege" on wikipedia and read the section on testimonal privlege in the US and decide what you think, but I'm leaning toward this not being impossible (depending on which state the trial is happening in and their specific rules) and regardless of the reality Lori and/or Chad might think this would work, even if it wouldn't.

Not sure what I think the odds of this figuring in to things, but not ruling it out entirely. MOO.

I missed that. Do you know who issued the order? It would almost certainly been from AZ.

I am not sure info about the court order M had with her on Nov 14 was made clear. (I asked similar question previously). I assumed it was a prior document.

See post #266 of media thread. But here's a snippet

Two days later [On Nov 14th. 2019], around 10:30 P.M. police arrived at the same residence and say they found Melani coming out of the garage. Police say Melani's uncle Alex Cox drove her to the home in a 2020 Kia Telluride which was parked nearby behind another car. Brandon's relatives told police Melani brought a court order saying she could take her children. That's when the report says Brandon's family shut the door and called 911...Melani allegedly continued to the ring the doorbell, bang on [the door] and yell...

Link to post 266 media thread

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Nm
I am not sure info about the court order M had with her on Nov 14 was made clear. (I asked similar question previously). I assumed it was a prior document.

See post #266 of media thread. But here's a snippet

Two days later [On Nov 14th. 2019], around 10:30 P.M. police arrived at the same residence and say they found Melani coming out of the garage. Police say Melani's uncle Alex Cox drove her to the home in a 2020 Kia Telluride which was parked nearby behind another car. Brandon's relatives told police Melani brought a court order saying she could take her children. That's when the report says Brandon's family shut the door and called 911...Melani allegedly continued to the ring the doorbell, bang on [the door] and yell.
Didn't someone in the family get in trouble for practicing law without a license ? (I honestly don't know because I have not gone down the Cox rabbit hole) Maybe someone was at it again and "created" a fake court document. Moo.

Nm

Didn't someone in the family get in trouble for practicing law without a license ? (I honestly don't know because I have not gone down the Cox rabbit hole) Maybe someone was at it again and "created" a fake court document. Moo.

I think so... But I don't recall when that trouble occurred... I don't think it was recent... But someone could repeat old bad habits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Graham_Skeeter