ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well she got her bond reduced...……..interestingly her restricted areas include Freemont County ID...…….the one where the Death Zone in Yellowstone is.. I think.....NO man's land where you can commit a murder and get away with it because that section belongs to no one and no people live there.....so a jury from that area not happenin' lol

So court appearances in a few weeks...……..Just what was the hearing about and how long will this drag on without her telling where the kids are?

Do we think they're dead too?
Or do we think she's got them hidden away somewhere for their "protection"

I might think the latter had she not been partying down in Hawaii but from the start I've thought she killed those poor kids. That's why she hasn't produced them, they aren't with us anymore.

Somethings gotta give!

Last edited:

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

In my 30+ minute interview with Kay and Larry Woodcock yesterday, there was only one question they said they legally could not answer: What proof do you have that Chad and Lori were having an affair, long before the deaths of their spouses?

0:10
1:08 PM · Mar 6, 2020

Video: Adam Herbets on Twitter
Seems like them marrying 2 weeks after her husbands death would prove something, dang Lori and Chad were in communication in 2018 wernet they?? I mean they didnt just meet the day Vallow died and decide to get married LOL

She's been married 5 times, I thought it was 3 til today, I heard that.

But I guess no one saw them having an affair or spending weeks together

What about that email she allegedly sent from Vallow's email, I guess that's being investigated, Where Vallow was trying to get Daybell to come to his house in regards to writing a book...…..What was the plan then I wonder...….I guess Daybell didn't bite? But Cox stepped up to the plate

Insane

PHOTOS: Lori Vallow, Chad Daybell appear in Idaho courtroom
ESdNvd4UUAAxDV9

5e62bef8aeef8.image.jpg

5e62bee43d28b.image.jpg

5e62bee9ad54b.image.jpg

a lot of laughter on this day in court, Lori grinning, Chad and even Woodcocks......I don't think I would have laughed at anything that day...…..I feel bad for Lori's oldest son, he was miffed

Kim Powell
@KimPowellTV

·
6h
It is madness outside of the courthouse. Several people trying to get video of Chad Daybell leaving. Lots of running. #azfamily
0:03

Kim Powell
@KimPowellTV

·
6h
The judge orders that if Lori is able to post bail, she must wear an ankle monitor and she cannot leave Fremont, Madison, Bonneville, or Jefferson counties in #Idaho. #azfamily
Show this thread

Kim Powell
@KimPowellTV

·
6h
The judge has set Lori Vallow’s bail at $1 million. #azfamily #wherearethekids
Show this thread

Kim Powell
@KimPowellTV

·
6h
Prosecutor: “[Lori] has a history of defying court orders.” State asks if bond is lowered that she is required to wear some sort of GPS tracking device. #azfamily
Show this thread

Kim Powell
@KimPowellTV

·
6h
Prosecutor: “it’s kind of hard to trust someone to turn themselves in to law enforcement on a warrant when a simple welfare check sent them running.” #azfamily #WhereAreTheKids
Show this thread

Kim Powell
@KimPowellTV

·
6h
The defense says bond should be lowered because she has no criminal record, she did not fight returning to Idaho, her husband Chad Daybell moved back to Idaho to support her. Her attorney also says her passport is expired and is not a flight risk. #azfamily
Show this thread

Kim Powell
@KimPowellTV

·
6h
Defense is asking for bail to be lowered to $10,000 or no higher than $50,000. Lori Vallow’s attorney says “excessive bail is prohibited” and she is innocent until proven guilty. Her bond was set at $5 million in Hawaii. #azfamily
Show this thread

Kim Powell
@KimPowellTV

·
6h
Lori Vallow has entered the courtroom with a smirk on her face, red lipstick, and an orange and white jumpsuit. #azfamily

Kim Powell
@KimPowellTV

·
6h
Lori Vallow’s son, Colby Ryan, is also in the courtroom sitting next to JJ and Tylee’s grandparents. This will be his first time seeing his mom in months. He’s hoping to ask her where his siblings are. #azfamily

Kim Powell
@KimPowellTV

·
7h
Chad Daybell just walked into the courtroom, avoiding eye contact with anyone in the crowd. There was a collective “gasp” as he walked in. #azfamily

Garna Mejia KSL
@GarnaMejiaKSL

·
7h
Replying to
@GarnaMejiaKSL
This is where several members of the media are watching today’s proceedings to be able to take notes and use our telephones.
@KSL5TV

Garna Mejia KSL
@GarnaMejiaKSL

·
6h
#Vallow says she understands her rights. She retains her own private counsel, 3 attorneys. Waives formal reading of charges
@KSL5TV

Garna Mejia KSL
@GarnaMejiaKSL

·
6h
Judge: for JJ's charges says max sentence is 4 years.( I think it's a mistake, should be 14. ) Charges for Tylee- same felony charge for desertion and nonsupport- says 14 years max sentence.
@KSL5TV

Garna Mejia KSL
@GarnaMejiaKSL

·
6h
Rob Wood: Defendant left state w/out her children. One of her minor children has special needs. Both children receive Social Security benefits, and def. cont. to collect while in #Hawaii.
@KSL5TV

Garna Mejia KSL on Twitter

Garna Mejia KSL
@GarnaMejiaKSL

·
6h
Replying to
@GarnaMejiaKSL
Motion to reduce bond: DefenseEdwina Elcox: "Ask for amount of $10K consistent with #Hawaii request. Asks for bond to be set no higher than $50K. #Vallow is presumed innocent under the constitution. This is not a court of public opinion. $5M bond is unreasonable.
@KSL5TV

Garna Mejia KSL
@GarnaMejiaKSL

·
6h
Replying to
@GarnaMejiaKSL
Judge just finished reading misdemeanor charges. Currently reading #Vallow's rights. Preliminary hearing can be set in 14 days if incarcerated.
@KSL5TV

Garna Mejia KSL
@GarnaMejiaKSL

·
6h
Replying to
@GarnaMejiaKSL
Judge asks if Preliminary hearing date: March 18th and 19th. State says they might have issues getting a witness to come in from #Hawaii.
@GarnaMejiaKSL

Garna Mejia KSL
@GarnaMejiaKSL

·
6h
Replying to
@GarnaMejiaKSL
Hearing officially set for March 18 and 19th at 9 a.m.
@KSL5TV

Garna Mejia KSL on Twitter

Claudia Rupcich
@ClaudiaRupcich

·
7h
Lori Vallow will have a 2-day preliminary hearing on March 18 & 19
@abc15

Claudia Rupcich Retweeted
https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

·
7h
Reminder: These are the charges against Lori Felony 1 - desertion of JJ Vallow Felony 2 - desertion of Tylee Ryan Misdemeanor 1 - lying to officer about JJ Misdemeanor 2 - asking Melanie Gibb to lie about JJ Misdemeanor 3 - ignoring court order to produce kids in Idaho

Claudia Rupcich
@ClaudiaRupcich

·
7h
Madison County judge is going through the five charges that Lori Vallow Daybell is facing. Lori is responding “yes” when he asks if she understands the charges.
@abc15

Claudia Rupcich
@ClaudiaRupcich

·
7h
Lori is answering judge’s questions about understanding the process of this initial appearance. She said she prefers to be referred to as “Mrs. Daybell.”
@abc15

Claudia Rupcich
@ClaudiaRupcich

·
7h
There's a whole row on the left part of the courtroom filled with family members and supporters. Kay and Larry Woodcock (JJ's grandparents,) Brandon Boudreaux (ex-husband of Lori's niece) and Colby Ryan (Lori's son.)
@abc15
#abc15

Claudia Rupcich
@ClaudiaRupcich

·
7h
Lori Vallow is now in the courtroom. She's wearing the orange & white stripes and seems to have makeup on. She smiled as she walked in.
@abc15

Claudia Rupcich on Twitter

Adam Herbets on Twitter

FOX 13 INVESTIGATES: Multiple members of the website "Pathway to Zion" sent us this message from the forum's creator Hector Sosa Jr. Sosa is one of the authors who has written books through Chad Daybell's publishing company.

9:47 PM · Mar 6, 2020

Adam Herbets on Twitter
Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

"Multiple mortal probations" is something believers say is different from reincarnation Julie Rowe, another author who was close to Chad Daybell, said she was excommunicated for preaching it She says the main difference is people are always reborn as a human of the same gender
Quote Tweet

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets
· 5m
Hector Sosa, Jr. wrote he is worried members of his website will be excommunicated from the LDS Church, especially if they discuss their "non-traditional" beliefs in public. He specifically wants members to avoid discussing "energy healing" and "multiple mortal probations." Adam Herbets on Twitter

Adam Herbets on Twitter

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

Julie Rowe confirmed with
@fox13
that Chad Daybell told her he has lived multiple lives on other planets... and that one of his previous lives was as "James the Less" aka "James the Just."

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets
· 3m
"Multiple mortal probations" is something believers say is different from reincarnation Julie Rowe, another author who was close to Chad Daybell, said she was excommunicated for preaching it She says the main difference is people are always reborn as a human of the same gender Adam Herbets on Twitter

Adam Herbets on Twitter
@AdamHerbets

According to divorce papers obtained by FOX 13 in January, Lori Vallow believed she was married to James the Just in a previous life.

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

Julie Rowe: "I don’t believe he was making it up. I believe he had deceiving spirits talking to him.

Adam Herbets on Twitter
Hector Sosa, Jr. wrote he is worried members of his website will be excommunicated from the LDS Church, especially if they discuss their "non-traditional" beliefs in public. He specifically wants members to avoid discussing "energy healing" and "multiple mortal probations
ESexEQJVAAAo1SN

ESexJRnU4AAmTkZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads