Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I think technically there are 4 states that we know of that have open LE involvement.
Arizona (Gilbert & Chandler PD)
Idaho (Rexburg and FC Sheriff)
Utah (Med Examiner)
Hawaii (serving warrants, watching closely)

There are interested parties in TX and LA but I don't know of any active LE involvement there. I would be surprised if TX is not doing some forensic accounting regarding CV/LV. We also know the FBI to be involved.

I'm banking on the FBI to get us those federal fraud charges. Go FBI!

jmo

According to an Instagram post they knew each other 1 month. However that comes from someone removed from this circle.
Remember, when people are married then get divorced and then remarried they always say they knew each other for a short time. They can really tell everyone "Yeah, we've been messing around for 2 years"

Longtime Websleuths lurker here. Forgive me if this info has been posted before, but for those those exploring the possible symbolic significance of late Sept in the minds of LVD & CD...

According to Joseph Smith, the Angel Moroni first showed him the gold tablets on September 22, 1823. Smith then visited the site where they were hidden annually on Sept 22 for several years before Moroni (a prophet when on earth, as was his father, Mormon) allowed him to remove and translate them.

Many ancient harvest celebrations also fall around this date, as does the Fall Equinox and Rosh Hoshana (Jewish) depending on the year. There's has always been much LDS speculation about the interconnectedness of all these events, especially by people already drawn toward the spiritual significance of dates & numbers.

Since, according to CV's divorce papers, Lori told CV she had been married to Moroni and other prophets in previous lives, and it is speculated that Chad now views himself as a modern LDS prophet, IMHO they may also have viewed that time period as holding much more significance than just Taylee's bday.

Also, in 2019, the Fall Equinox fell on Sept 23.

Lori could have continued to use Tylee's phone for sending money to Colby and for impersonating Tylee to her friends and family. She would not need to hide the phone for that. For other activities (so far we don't know what those might have been) she could have got herself a new phone. Some people involved in nefarious activity keep several devices. I have no idea how she accessed the money she stole from Charles (IMO she spent it all before moving to Rexburg) and Joseph. I think there was another, presently unknown reason for frequent visits to the storage unit.

BBM. I totally agree she could have. I'm just not sure Lori even knows what a burner phone is or why criminals might use them or has thought about doing things like that in much detail... If it's true she is not tech savvy then she wouldn't want to go about getting a new device and figuring out how to set it up. I speak from experience on this matter as I'm practically a Luddite, LOL. I'm positing that Lori used what was familiar and what was convenient for her to hide things in a way she already knew how. That doesn't mean that my theory of her plan was a good plan, LOL. Trying to get into her mindset of how she might do things factors into my theory. MOO.

According to an Instagram post they knew each other 1 month. However that comes from someone removed from this circle.
Remember, when people are married then get divorced and then remarried they always say they knew each other for a short time. They can't really tell everyone "Yeah, we've been messing around for 2 years"

Last edited:
Me neither. Which makes me wonder if the shooter in those two instances wasn't him. If I'm remembering correctly, the Dateline show was very careful to report that he'd believed it to be AC because it was the Jeep he'd been driving, not because he saw the driver.

And I hope it wasn't moving. Dateline said he'd just gotten out of the vehicle.
MSM says he was shot at "as he pulled into the driveway" which isn't definitive but I'd say he is still in the car and the car is moving.

Also, "Court documents also say Brandon has been told by investigators not to reveal the names of the shooting suspect or suspects." His earliest statements were along the lines of he suspected it was AC, I don't recall him ever saying he saw AC.

Relative of missing children believes attempt on his life is connected to a religious group

Last edited:
Longtime Websleuths lurker here. Forgive me if this info has been posted before, but for those those exploring the possible symbolic significance of late Sept in the minds of LVD & CD...

According to Joseph Smith, the Angel Moroni first showed him the gold tablets on September 22, 1823. Smith then visited the site where they were hidden annually on Sept 22 for several years before Moroni (a prophet when on earth, as was his father, Mormon) allowed him to remove and translate them.

Many ancient harvest celebrations also fall around this date, as does the Fall Equinox and Rosh Hoshana (Jewish) depending on the year. There's has always been much LDS speculation about the interconnectedness of all these events, especially by people already drawn toward the spiritual significance of dates & numbers.

Since, according to CV's divorce papers, Lori told CV she had been married to Moroni and other prophets in previous lives, and it is speculated that Chad now views himself as a modern LDS prophet, IMHO they may also have viewed that time period as holding much more significance than just Taylee's bday.

Also, in 2019, the Fall Equinox fell on Sept 23.
Interesting new idea!

Do Mormons do anything to "celebrate" or honor that date every year?

Last edited:
I think that I had ignorantly thought that divorce was just so frowned upon, and a stigma Mormon women would carry for a long time, and especially with all the sealing forever doctrines. With so much LDS threading through this story, I conclude I know very little, and understand even less.
As an LDS person, I've not found this to be the case, maybe in a small town where everyone knows eachother, it might be less common, but among the general LDS community, divorce and remarriage are pretty common, there isnt a 'stigma' against divorced mormon women and temple sealings can be cancelled to allow for remarriage in the temple. I personally received a cancellation of sealing 36 years ago after divorcing my first husband and was remarried/sealed in the temple to my second husband. we've been married going on 34 years.

Yesterday I hinted at a theory involving the storage unit visits. I don't like to hint at things and then leave them unsaid but I needed to firm up some times for the timeline before I posted about it more. I'm still seeing the same general pattern when I look at the timeline today. On several days it seems like Tylee's electronic devices are being used within days or hours (sometimes within minutes) of a visit to the Rexburg storage unit. Here are some new Timeline entries around the storage unit activity, based on the Dateline Episode info and shown in the context of Tylee's device activity. I'll highlight events I think could be related in red. I'll also snip the details of the longer events where we pretty much know what happened. Let me know if you guys see the same pattern and what you think it could mean:

[...]

1 Oct 2019, About 2:32 pm - Lori signs a $53-per-month rental agreement for a 10×10 unit at Self Storage Plus in Rexburg. Oct 1 is the only time Lori visits the unit alone; She is driving a blue Nissan Rogue. Later CCTV shows Lori and/or a man associated with her visiting the unit nine times in October and once in November (East Idaho News).

2 Oct 2019, abt 9:14 am – BB, husband of Lori’s niece Melani, is shot at in the driveway of his Gilbert, AZ home; <details snipped>

2 Oct 2019, 1:28 pm – Lori returns to her Rexburg storage unit with a man (Possibly Alex) in a white Ford F-150 that matches the description of AC’s truck (East Idaho News).

3 Oct 2019 - Lori and a man (Possibly Alex) visit her Rexburg storage unit (East Idaho News).

4 Oct 2019 - Tammy Daybell visits her parents in Springville, UT about 15 days before she died; She was healthy and doing Zumba and a clogging class according to her dad.

6 Oct 2019, 1:42-1:50 pm – A man visits Lori’s storage unit alone in the pick-up truck belonging to Alex and he takes something out of the unit (Dateline).

9 Oct 2019 - Tammy has an encounter with a masked man with a gun outside her ID home <details snipped>

10 Oct 2019, 5:39 pm (ID Timezone) – Venmo in Tylee’s name sent money to her older brother CR with a heart and “We love you”. CR says the money sent through Tylee’s account in Oct was from his mom Lori. CR figured his mom was having Tylee send money through her account because Lori was not very tech savvy and he thought Lori couldn’t figure out how to do it through her own account at that time. (CR interview w/Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix).

13 Oct 2019 - BB, husband of Lori’s niece Melani meets with Rich Robertson (RR), an AZ-based private investigator w/R3 Investigations. <details snipped> (Inside Edition)

16 Oct 2019, 11:05-11:11 am – A man visits Lori’s storage unit alone in a pickup belonging to Alex and puts something into the unit (Dateline).

16 Oct 2019, 1:43 pm (ID Timezone) - Venmo in Tylee’s name again sent money to her older brother CR with a heart. This is the last activity on Tylee’s social media.

16 Oct 2019 (Approx.) - About 2 Weeks after BB was shot at, Melani texts BB saying that she has decided to move to Boise, ID. (Arizona Republic)

18 Oct 2019 – Tammy goes to bed having a coughing fit (according to Chad when he called her family to tell them she was dead).

19 Oct 2019 - Tammy is found dead by family members in her ID home at 202 N 1900 E, Rexburg (Salem), ID <details snipped>. (Fox13 Salt Lake City).

19 Oct 2019, 10:21 pm – Tylee’s AZ friend sends Tylee a text to say she misses her and had been thinking about her. She didn’t get a reply until six days later (Post Register).

21-24 Oct 2019 – The ID school where Tammy was librarian holds a book donation drive in her memory and makes a remembrance corner in the library to help the children remember her. Central Elementary Book Fair

22 Oct 2019 – Funeral services are held in Utah and Tammy Daybell is buried in Springville, Utah (Tammy's Obit).

22 Oct 2019, 3:14 - 3:24 pm - A man visits Lori’s storage unit alone in the pick-up truck belonging to Alex and he takes something out of the unit (Dateline).

22 Oct 2019 – BB and Melani’s divorce is finalized (Consent Decree); <details snipped> Family Court Case Information - Case History

23 Oct 2019 - A 2nd memorial service for Tammy Daybell is held in Rexburg, Idaho (Tammy's Obit). Tamara Douglas Daybell

24 Oct 2019 – Chad moves out of the Salem, ID house he shared with Tammy and two of his adult kids. He told his kids he wanted to sell the house and the book publishing business he and Tammy had built since 2004, but they convinced him not to. He later says he has plans to go to Hawaii to edit a book. (WS Verified Insider posts).

25 Oct 2019 - 11:14 am (AZ time) – Tylee’s AZ friend receives a reply to her Oct 19 text saying, “hi. miss you guys too ...luv ya.” The friend didn’t think it sounded like Tylee. “She spelled out her words for the most part,” the friend said. “Plus, she would have texted more if I reached out.” (Post Register).

25 Oct 2019, 12:48 – 12:57 pm (ID Time) - A man visits Lori’s storage unit alone in a pick-up truck belonging to Alex and he takes something out of the unit (Dateline).

26 Oct 2019 – Run for A Refugee 5K, Tammy had been training to run this 5 that was held a week after her death (Daily Mail, WS Verified Insider).

26 Oct 2019, 5:07–5:17 pm - A man visits Lori’s storage unit alone in the pick-up truck belonging to Alex and he puts something into the unit (Dateline).

28 Oct 2019, 2:00-2:06 pm – 2 men driving Alex’s pick-up truck are seen on CCTV at Lori’s Rexburg Storage Unit moving kids’ bikes into the unit; they also take items out of the unit. The men are believed to be Chad and Alex, together only days after Tammy’s funeral (East Idaho News, Dateline).

Late Oct 2019 – Tylee’s brother CR notices that Tylee’s texts to him had become less frequent and changed. The texts did not sound like Tylee and were not written the way she normally would reply (CR interview w/Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix)

31 OctNov 1 2019 - RR, A private investigator hired by BB, observes Alex and Melani load up a U-haul outside Melani’s Chandler home and discard children's items on the curb. <details snipped> (KTVB7 News, AZ Family, Inside Edition).

3 Nov 2019 – Melani continues to look for her children before leaving for Rexburg. <details snipped> (Inside Edition)

4 Nov 2019 - Melani and AC arrive in Rexburg, ID (Inside Edition)

5 Nov 2019 – Only a couple weeks after Tammy’s death, Chad Daybell is married to Lori Vallow in a beach ceremony in Kauai, Hawaii. <details snipped> (Fox10 Phoenix; Rexburg PD Dec 20, 2019 Press Release). Rexburg Police Department

[...]

7 Nov 2019 – Newlyweds Lori and Chad show up at a house with a room for rent on the island of Kauai. <details snipped> (Fox10 Phoenix).

12 Nov 2019 – A few days after Chad’s Nov 7th rental application the homeowner JM reads Tammy Daybell’s obituary and feels like something was wrong with how happy Lori and Chad were acting when they visited her house to view the room for rent. JM sent a text to Chad asking about Tammy’s death. <text detail snipped> (Fox10 Phoenix).

[...]

12 Nov 2019, around 6 pm - LE documents say Lori’s niece, Melani (MB), trespassed onto the property of her in-laws in American Fork, UT. <details snipped> (Fox10 Phoenix).

14 Nov 2019 – Lori’s brother Alex Cox drives their niece Melani (MB) back to BB’s parents’ home in a 2020 Kia Telluride. BB’s family calls 911 to report MB is there again <details snipped> MB turned herself into AFPD and was booked into Utah County Jail for the misdemeanor. She was released on $2500 bail the same day. Alex posted $1950 for MB’s bail (Arizona Republic, Utah County Sheriff's Office Booking records, Fox10 Phoenix).

Mid Nov 2019 – Chad and Lori return to Rexburg after their Kauai honeymoon and live together in the townhouse Lori rented in Sept 2019 (Dateline).

Mid Nov 2019 – JJ’s grandparents didn’t know about Lori’s new husband nor did they know that Lori had moved to Rexburg, ID. KW is still worried about JJ and has trouble sleeping; With no contact from Lori nor JJ in months, KW decides to look at CV’s email account. KW knows her brother’s frequently used passwords and guesses correctly the first time. Once logged in she sees a recent email from Amazon showing an order has been shipped to an address in Rexburg, ID. KW realizes that is Lori’s new address. As soon as the sun comes up, KW calls a detective in Arizona to tell him where to find Lori. KW requests a welfare check of JJ at the Rexburg address. However, it was about 2 weeks before Rexburg PD is able to make contact with someone at the address to conduct the welfare check (Dateline).

Abt 19 Nov 2019About a week before conducting a welfare check on JJ and Tylee, a police officer came to SB’s door asking questions about Lori and her children. SB is the neighbor who had helped Lori move into her Rexburg townhouse with the children in Sept 2019 (Fox 13 Salt Lake City).

21 Nov 2019 - Lori’s account or electronic device is logged into a classroom communication app from JJ’s former school, LIFE Academy in AZ, and Lori’s user account is shown as having viewed a post made by the school (Fox10 Phoenix).

24 Nov 2019, 1:16-1:20 pm – Lori and a man (believed to be Chad) are seen on CCTV in a car visiting Lori’s Rexburg storage unit for about 4 minutes; they remove items and also place items into the unit. This is the last visit to the storage unit by Lori and/or any of the men associated with Lori (East Idaho News, Dateline).

26 Nov 2019 - Rexburg Police attempt to conduct a welfare check on JJ, the adopted 7- year-old special needs son of Lori Vallow, at their residence at 565 Pioneer Road in Rexburg, ID. Lori’s brother Alex answers the door and tells police that JJ is in Louisiana with his grandparents, KW & LW. The police say KW & LW are the ones who requested the welfare check. Lori was at home as well and said JJ was staying with a family friend in Arizona. Investigators left but learned later that day that Joshua had not been staying with the friend. (Dateline; Rexburg Press Release From Dec 20, 2019)

26 Nov 20192 nights before Thanksgiving Lori’s neighbor, SB, says he saw Lori and her brother Alex packing up a truck. SB thought they were traveling for the holiday. Lori left behind her belongings, and left JJ's toys on the front porch. (Fox 13 Salt Lake City).

26 Nov 2019 (or sometime after) -- During the investigation into JJ’s disappearance, LE learns that Lori’s 17 year old daughter Tylee Ryan was living with Lori in Rexburg but she also has not been seen since Sept 2019.

27 Nov 2019 – 2 detectives visit Colby at his home in AZ to ask him if he has JJ and Tylee living with him or if he knows where they are located. This was the first time that CR was made aware that Lori had moved with the kids to Idaho. CR calls his mom to ask her what is going on and Lori says “I got it, I’ll take care of it,” and that was it. That was the last time CR talked to his mom (CR interview w/Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix).

27 Nov 2019 – Rexburg PD receives request to help AZ LE execute search warrants at 595 Pioneer Road in relation to the investigation into JJ’s welfare and location. Rexburg PD were authorized to collect blood, fingerprints, hair and hygiene products to collect DNA; personal items such as toys, clothing and shoes; electronic devices; school records and documents related to state assistance received on behalf of JJ as well as bank records “which may be evidence of payments received on behalf of the child as well as payments or expenses made for the child.” (East Idaho News)

27 Nov 2019; 10:13 a.m - A phone related to their investigation is pinged at the general location "right now" when dispatched. However, when LE arrive Lori and Chad have abruptly vacated the home and left town; LE has reason to believe that they did not have JJ with them when they left Rexburg. Subsequently, the local LE contacts the FBI to ask for assistance in locating JJ: Rexburg Police Department

27 Nov 2019 – Neighbors watch as the FBI raided 3 units: Lori's townhouse, as well as her sister’s home next door and her brother AC's townhouse in the same complex. LE broke the front door of AC’s townhome down to get inside. (Fox 13 Salt Lake City, local News 8)

27 Nov 2019, 1:58-2:00 pm, Rexburg PD contacts the storage unit facility owner (Dateline).

27 Nov 2019, 5:08-5:21 pm – Police serve a search warrant for Lori’s Rexburg Storage unit for “any evidence that the boy was residing at any of these residences, and/or evidence of foul play or the commission of a crime, and/or evidence of the child’s current location.” Inside the unit there were bikes, a scooter, winter clothing, blankets w/photos of the kids, a photo album, sports equipment, a backpack with JJ’s initials and a jersey w/CR’s name (East Idaho News)

28 Nov 2019 – Thanksgiving Day.

This is such incredible work, thank you @Gardener1850. I don't know if this is any help for the timeline but there was an eviction proceeding against Alex in San Tan Valley's Pioneer Justice Court in Sept of 2019. The court action was filed by Freo Arizona dba as Progress Residential.

The complaint was filed on 9/26 and the Proof of Service on 10/1. I would really love to know if that Summons was delivered to Alex in person or certified mail because he was MIA. A judgement was entered on 10/4, A Writ of Restitution requested (Sheriff/constable eviction) on 10/15 and served on 10/22.

Any Arizona landlords or attorneys out there that can answer this one? Would a Writ be served if Alex had already vacated the property or is that necessary because Alex left items behind in the home that needed to be removed? Because if it's the latter, there's a missed opportunity by LE in that curbside trash. MOO

Cox Eviction.png

I'm just not sure Lori even knows what a burner phone is or why criminals might use them or has thought about doing things like that in much detail

There is a bit of a catch-22 in that statement, not that I think you are wrong, it's just that if AC and L conspired to do some of the things we think they did, he almost certainly would have counseled her on details like that. They would have needed untraceable ways to communicate and so forth. So the lack of any planning or discussion like this would, to me, suggest they did not conspire. But I think they did conspire against CV. So that makes me think she did not think she needed a burner phone. There are just so many things about this case that don't make sense!

I don't know, like maybe there has been some kind of contact from her? Just speculating.

Well that would certainly be an interesting turn of events! I can't imagine what Lori would say to Colby after all this time. I would hope that CR would have the presence of mind to record the conversation and turn it over to LE. CR seemed pretty ticked off at his mom (and rightfully so) so I can't think of a scenario where some contact from Lori would make him clam up to the press. More likely that LE asked him not to reveal what he knows about the investigation (hence his many adjectives to describe his feelings and not a lot of substance about what, where, when, etc in regards to Lori's actions). Or possible that Colby has said nothing else because he is still angry at Lori and really has nothing else of substance to add, he has his own family (wife and children) to worry about, etc. MOO.

Why would they keep Tylee's phone in the storage unit, when it was traceable? Same with using it as a burner phone. IMO it would make more sense to buy a new burner phone. There would be no need to hide it and it could not be traced back to Lori.

The police must know the location of Tylee's phone every time it was used. I think Lori kept it to keep the appearance that Tylee was still with her. I wonder if she planned to use it in Hawaii as well.
Could it be they thought keeping the phone inside a metal storage unit that is inside a metal building would prevent LE from locating the phone? LV would have to be crazy to do that and at the same time pull the phone out of storage to use it, but she clearly leaves reality behind in some instances.

Missing Idaho Kids Case: Chad Daybell Calls Situation 'Legal Mess' He 'Will Be Back' From On End-Times Website

Chad's comments via AVOW website owner:
"Thanks for the update. The issue is that people are linking me to Julie's beliefs, which I studied but rejected. Lori and I have been absolutely silent for three months. I am constrained by my lawyers from saying more until the legal mess is complete, but be assured I will be back," the alleged message from Chad read. "Hopefully the subscribers will be there when I can fully return to GRI [an AVOW forum] and tell my experiences. I appreciate your support."

No, Chad. The issues are: did you have any part in or knowledge of actions that caused Tammy's death? Did you have any part in or knowledge of JJ's and Tylee's disappearance? Where are Tylee and JJ?

Those are the issues. Julie's words and beliefs are irrelevant if those kids are alive and well and if Tammy wasn't murdered. Who cares about Julie Rowe?

Ok we have come full circle in my mind with the phone. The first ping, venmo and Kauai. It being in the storage unit makes me cringe but keeps the timeline right. I keep coming back to the question of why is this device in Kauai ? Do we know (maybe it was talked about) if Lori still holds the lease on the townhouse in Rexburg?

I posted that it was back on the rental market IIRC, by January. It was several threads ago but I put a zillow link in the comment. Let me see if I can find it and will Edit to add the info.

Edited to add my post from thread #5: Previous MSM stories reported Lori's Rexburg address as 565 Pioneer Rd and this story shows her unit as #175. On Zillow, unit #175 was removed from the rental market on 8/27 and HotPads has it available for rent again as of 1/1/2020. Alex lived with her for a week before getting his own place in the complex but we don't know which unit.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/565-Pioneer-Rd-APT-175-Rexburg-ID-83440/2088542432_zpid/
https://hotpads.com/565-pioneer-rd-rexburg-id-83440-skmydp/175/pad?lat=43.8139&lon=-111.7879&z=14

The neighbor was interviewed in front of his unit at #176 and said the other raided propererty of Lori's family member (sister?) was next to Lori's so that would be unit #174 on the other side of her. Unit #174 was taken off the rental market on 10/25 and has not been relisted.

https://www.zillow.com/homes/565-Pioneer-Rd-.num.174,-Rexburg,-ID_rb/234170350_zpid/

Last edited:
Missing Idaho Kids Case: Chad Daybell Calls Situation 'Legal Mess' He 'Will Be Back' From On End-Times Website

Chad's comments via AVOW website owner:
"Thanks for the update. The issue is that people are linking me to Julie's beliefs, which I studied but rejected. Lori and I have been absolutely silent for three months. I am constrained by my lawyers from saying more until the legal mess is complete, but be assured I will be back," the alleged message from Chad read. "Hopefully the subscribers will be there when I can fully return to GRI [an AVOW forum] and tell my experiences. I appreciate your support."

No, Chad. The issues are: did you have any part in or knowledge of actions that caused Tammy's death? Did you have any part in or knowledge of JJ's and Tylee's disappearance? Where are Tylee and JJ?

Those are the issues. Julie's words and beliefs are irrelevant if those kids are alive and well and if Tammy wasn't murdered. Who cares about Julie Rowe?

He's at least admitting it is a legal mess. :)

This seems pretty obviously to be aimed at getting sympathy and patience until he is able to put the "legal mess" behind him and return to the forum (where we don't know, but have theorized he gets some income). So I assume that means he thinks (or has convinced himself) that he's not going to jail for anything, the folks at the GRI forum will want him back, and the end is going to come soon enough that he'll be able to return before the world ends. We're now 5 months and 2 days from the end of the world, so I'm thinking the end of his legal mess has to come soon. MOO

Interesting new idea!

Do Mormons to anything to "celebrate" or honor that date every year?
I would say no. It's not really a date we even think about. But, there is significance to the dates around Sept 22,23 to the 'visions and dreams' crowd. You might remember the blood moons of a couple of years ago, (there was a blood moon around that time and then there was the hype over the symbolism in Revelation 12) and how some were expecting something to happen. Some years it was an economic crash they expected. Chad's infamous author, JRowe even got caught up in that and the story was picked up by the national media at the time. There were a number of threads each year on LDSFreedomforum, because these people share an interest/obsession with visions and prophetic dreams. Once again, it just goes to show how much of a minority Chad and Lori are in their particular religious beliefs. They are not beliefs they've adopted from Mainstream Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, this is their own particular embellishments and additions that they've gleaned from other fringe members (gleaned from NDE books, fringe authors, scholars) and ex-members of the church.MOO

He's at least admitting it is a legal mess. :)

This seems pretty obviously to be aimed at getting sympathy and patience until he is able to put the "legal mess" behind him and return to the forum (where we don't know, but have theorized he gets some income). So I assume that means he thinks (or has convinced himself) that he's not going to jail for anything, the folks at the GRI forum will want him back, and the end is going to come soon enough that he'll be able to return before the world ends. We're now 5 months and 2 days from the end of the world, so I'm thinking the end of his legal mess has to come soon. MOO

Maybe he's starting to worry about his millionaire taste on a McDonald's budget. Make nice with the paying masses. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member