Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such incredible work, thank you @Gardener1850. I don't know if this is any help for the timeline but there was an eviction proceeding against Alex in San Tan Valley's Pioneer Justice Court in Sept of 2019. The court action was filed by Freo Arizona dba as Progress Residential.

The complaint was filed on 9/26 and the Proof of Service on 10/1. I would really love to know if that Summons was delivered to Alex in person or certified mail because he was MIA. A judgement was entered on 10/4, A Writ of Restitution requested (Sheriff/constable eviction) on 10/15 and served on 10/22.

Any Arizona landlords or attorneys out there that can answer this one? Would a Writ be served if Alex had already vacated the property or is that necessary because Alex left items behind in the home that needed to be removed? Because if it's the latter, there's a missed opportunity by LE in that curbside trash. MOO

View attachment 233456

Awesome find! That means that the many totes in the storage unit for much of Oct could simply be Alex's belongings that he was removing from the home he was being evicted from, perhaps little by little on multiple trips back and forth between ID and AZ? Unless he already had the townhouse next to Lori? I can't recall if we know when he first rented his own Rexburg townhouse. I know I don't have specifics in the timeline-- I only have that he moved to Rexburg with Lori, the kids and a friend in early Sept.
MOO.

Very interesting. From the Inside Edition article:-

"Thanks for the update. The issue is that people are linking me to Julie's beliefs, which I studied but rejected. Lori and I have been absolutely silent for three months. I am constrained by my lawyers from saying more until the legal mess is complete, but be assured I will be back," the alleged message from Chad read. "Hopefully the subscribers will be there when I can fully return to GRI [an AVOW forum] and tell my experiences. I appreciate your support."

A former friend and colleague speaks out

The message from Chad posted to AVOW had an introduction written by the site's owner and webmaster, which referenced the controversy surrounding the couple.

"Over the past week I have been forwarding many of the accusations that have been leveled against Chad Daybell to him and asking for a 'Public' comment. He replied back to me this morning with a short text message. This is an EDITED copy of what he sent me. I have removed content that ought not to be shared in public until his legal issues are resolved. Like it or not, Anything he says in public can and will be used against him," the site's owner wrote.

Rowe said she shared the AVOW post with InsideEdition.com in an effort to distance herself from Chad and Lori's beliefs, from which she said her religious views are entirely separate. Rowe said she was excommunicated from the LDS church in April 2019 and her beliefs are her own.

"Chad and Lori Daybell have caused a huge ripple on this planet and in the universe, and it's not a good ripple," Rowe told InsideEdition.com. "So in counter to that, I'm going to cause some ripples and tell the truth about what I know, and I'm going to expose whatever I can."

Rowe, who lives in Kansas, said she met Chad on an AVOW forum in February 2014 after she decided to write about the dreams and visions she had after a major near-death experience.

Chad has published multiple books about his own near-death experiences, and became Rowe's publisher. They published Rowe's first book together in May 2014, Rowe said, and she first met Chad and his wife at the time, Tammy, in person that July.

Last edited:
He's at least admitting it is a legal mess. :)

This seems pretty obviously to be aimed at getting sympathy and patience until he is able to put the "legal mess" behind him and return to the forum (where we don't know, but have theorized he gets some income). So I assume that means he thinks (or has convinced himself) that he's not going to jail for anything, the folks at the GRI forum will want him back, and the end is going to come soon enough that he'll be able to return before the world ends. We're now 5 months and 2 days from the end of the world, so I'm thinking the end of his legal mess has to come soon. MOO

I wonder what the folks at the GRI forum think about their paywall protected group getting edited portions of a personal text message, all "pinky promise" super secret stuff, posted to MSM in a few days? I'm guessing the paranoia is no longer all directed at the outsiders of the group.

The owner of AVOW has been supportive of Chad from the beginning. With Chad claiming he doesn't share JRowe's religious beliefs, I think she's now distancing herself more from him. But from the divorce papers, JR and Lori share some of the same beliefs. I think it's important to not lump all the users of AVOW into the same camp. It's the fringey types who believe all the dreams/visions that are shared there, who believe the NDE books (Visions of Glory, A Greater Tomorrow, and Chad's end time books) are true revelation/predictions of future events who are most likely to share their beliefs and be sympathetic. MOO

Longtime Websleuths lurker here. Forgive me if this info has been posted before, but for those those exploring the possible symbolic significance of late Sept in the minds of LVD & CD...

According to Joseph Smith, the Angel Moroni first showed him the gold tablets on September 22, 1823. Smith then visited the site where they were hidden annually on Sept 22 for several years before Moroni (a prophet when on earth, as was his father, Mormon) allowed him to remove and translate them.

Many ancient harvest celebrations also fall around this date, as does the Fall Equinox and Rosh Hoshana (Jewish) depending on the year. There's has always been much LDS speculation about the interconnectedness of all these events, especially by people already drawn toward the spiritual significance of dates & numbers.

Since, according to CV's divorce papers, Lori told CV she had been married to Moroni and other prophets in previous lives, and it is speculated that Chad now views himself as a modern LDS prophet, IMHO they may also have viewed that time period as holding much more significance than just Taylee's bday.

Also, in 2019, the Fall Equinox fell on Sept 23.
I have always wondered if the timing of late September meant something more to the story.

In the words of Big Dan Teague, "You don't say much my friend, but when you do it's to the point, and I salute you for it."

This is such incredible work, thank you @Gardener1850. I don't know if this is any help for the timeline but there was an eviction proceeding against Alex in San Tan Valley's Pioneer Justice Court in Sept of 2019. The court action was filed by Freo Arizona dba as Progress Residential.

The complaint was filed on 9/26 and the Proof of Service on 10/1. I would really love to know if that Summons was delivered to Alex in person or certified mail because he was MIA. A judgement was entered on 10/4, A Writ of Restitution requested (Sheriff/constable eviction) on 10/15 and served on 10/22.

Any Arizona landlords or attorneys out there that can answer this one? Would a Writ be served if Alex had already vacated the property or is that necessary because Alex left items behind in the home that needed to be removed? Because if it's the latter, there's a missed opportunity by LE in that curbside trash. MOO

View attachment 233456
He likely didn't return his key, or meet the landlord for a walkthrough.
The landlord would not be able to enter the property legally because until the lease is settled it is still AC's residence. Getting a writ is like a quick eviction, with no contest by the renter, which returns tthe legal rights to the landlord. Moo ( AZ resident, rented many properties).

ETA: Proof of service can just be a certified mail receipt.

Longtime Websleuths lurker here. Forgive me if this info has been posted before, but for those those exploring the possible symbolic significance of late Sept in the minds of LVD & CD...

According to Joseph Smith, the Angel Moroni first showed him the gold tablets on September 22, 1823. Smith then visited the site where they were hidden annually on Sept 22 for several years before Moroni (a prophet when on earth, as was his father, Mormon) allowed him to remove and translate them.

Many ancient harvest celebrations also fall around this date, as does the Fall Equinox and Rosh Hoshana (Jewish) depending on the year. There's has always been much LDS speculation about the interconnectedness of all these events, especially by people already drawn toward the spiritual significance of dates & numbers.

Since, according to CV's divorce papers, Lori told CV she had been married to Moroni and other prophets in previous lives, and it is speculated that Chad now views himself as a modern LDS prophet, IMHO they may also have viewed that time period as holding much more significance than just Taylee's bday.

The dreams/visions fringe crowd were all exercised in the lead up to the blood moons, one which fell around Sept. 23rd a couple of years ago (2016?) So, yes, there is likely significance to Chad and Lori for that time period, since they are part of the dreams/visions type. But, personally, I don't think that's the reason for the disappearance of the kids at that time. I do believe Chad thinks he's a prophet, his 'train dream' (posted on LDSfreedomforum which was taken from AVOW)which has been mentioned on earlier threads is an example of that. But, Lori thinking she was married to Moroni in a past life is the equivalent to non religious people who believe in reincarnation thinking they were Cleopatra or Julius Caesar in a past life. For some reason, they were never a serf or a scullery maid....MOO

The owner of AVOW has been supportive of Chad from the beginning. With Chad claiming he doesn't share JRowe's religious beliefs, I think she's now distancing herself more from him. But from the divorce papers, JR and Lori share some of the same beliefs.

JR sounds like a jilted lover to me. Maybe she thought she was going to get Chad then he started hanging out with Lori and boom, she turned on him. Then they get back in touch right before Tammy dies. She probably thought Lori was out of the picture. Or maybe the phone call was to threaten to tell Tammy about herself and Chad.

If he defaulted on his lease, it is typical for the landlord to process an eviction through the courts, not only to regain legal possession of the property, but also so that they can have the judgement filed for the default amount and if needed, to potentially garnish wages.

He likely didn't return his key, or meet the landlord for a walkthrough.
The landlord would not be able to enter the property legally because until the lease is settled it is still AC's residence. Getting a writ is like a quick eviction, with no contest by the renter, which returns tthe legal rights to the landlord. Moo ( AZ resident, rented many properties).

ETA: Proof of service can just be a certified mail receipt.

Rosh Hashanah, or Yom Teruah, is not calculated according to the Gregorian calendar, it falls on 1-2 Tishrei, which only minimally lines up to this time frame. I would not think it holds any significance in their belief system. Moo.

I wonder what the folks at the GRI forum think about their paywall protected group getting edited portions of a personal text message, all "pinky promise" super secret stuff, posted to MSM in a few days? I'm guessing the paranoia is no longer all directed at the outsiders of the group.
I can surmise they don't like it, and the Owner is pissed, I'm sure. AVOW owners were not happy at some of the things that were copied and pasted from AVOW over to LDSFreedomforum in years past, but some were curious of what they were discussing about JRowe and the other endtimes/dreams visions that are posted there. I was very surprised JRowe was involved in leaking, It makes me wonder if she might be on the outs with them. Just a thought. MOO

I read on an earlier thread that she transferred that money ($35k) out of the business account to their joint account then to an account only she has access to.
Lori could have continued to use Tylee's phone for sending money to Colby and for impersonating Tylee to her friends and family. She would not need to hide the phone for that. For other activities (so far we don't know what those might have been) she could have got herself a new phone. Some people involved in nefarious activity keep several devices. I have no idea how she accessed the money she stole from Charles (IMO she spent it all before moving to Rexburg) and Joseph. I think there was another, presently unknown reason for frequent visits to the storage unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member