Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mir" shows on google as an acronym for "Most Important Requirement / Request"

My best guess and it would fit with the remainder of that sentence IMO.

I can't find the original letter link now but there are some strange things about the letter. It reads like something a 4th grader wrote, I mean like was AC maybe mentally-disabled? I don't mean that in an offensive way, only that if he was that would change a lot. I would no longer see him as the mastermind, it might explain why he did some of the things he did, and so forth. In the curb interview he did not sound like a dullard but he sure does in the letter.

Also, why would he be asking Lori to ask "Janis" for Joe's plate and address? Obviously the implication is that someone in jail could carry out the dirty work but why would it be Janis to get that info? Yes, I know who Janis is. But why her? And the second line says "Mir would you do me a favor..." except I don't think the first word is Mir. What is it?

Last edited:
The neighbor in Rexburg said it was a week. Lori moved in around Sept 1st right? That would put Alex in his own place about Sept 7th.

"Her brother, Alex Cox, lived with Vallow for a week before getting his own apartment in the same complex."

Mom of missing Rexburg children fled before FBI raid, neighbor says - Local News 8

Thanks, I hadn't caught that before. Also from that same article:

"They played everyday almost, until he said he was moving to his grandmother's," Bernard said.

Just a week after they moved in, JJ told Seth's son that he and his sister would be leaving soon.

"They told my son that, 'Oh yeah, we're going to go visit my grandmother.' We didn't know where that was. I said, 'Oh, okay,' and I understood because school was about to start. The semester was about to start and she was going to school, from what I understood," Bernard said.

------

I knew JJ told the neighbors son about going to grandmas but the fact that conversation happened at the same time Alex got his own Townhouse is interesting.... To say the least. Also, looks like they told the neighbor Tylee was going away to college somewhere other than BYU-Rexburg. I will add these events to the timeline as happening on Approx Sept 7th.

As an LDS person, I've not found this to be the case, maybe in a small town where everyone knows eachother, it might be less common, but among the general LDS community, divorce and remarriage are pretty common, there isnt a 'stigma' against divorced mormon women and temple sealings can be cancelled to allow for remarriage in the temple. I personally received a cancellation of sealing 36 years ago after divorcing my first husband and was remarried/sealed in the temple to my second husband. we've been married going on 34 years.
do people not question the sealings then... is it really any different than other marriage ceremonies that say "to death do us part?"

Well that would certainly be an interesting turn of events! I can't imagine what Lori would say to Colby after all this time. I would hope that CR would have the presence of mind to record the conversation and turn it over to LE. CR seemed pretty ticked off at his mom (and rightfully so) so I can't think of a scenario where some contact from Lori would make him clam up to the press. More likely that LE asked him not to reveal what he knows about the investigation (hence his many adjectives to describe his feelings and not a lot of substance about what, where, when, etc in regards to Lori's actions). Or possible that Colby has said nothing else because he is still angry at Lori and really has nothing else of substance to add, he has his own family (wife and children) to worry about, etc. MOO.
i dunno.... CR doesn't register well with me. How he knew so little about what his mother was doing just does not seem normal. If he was so often in touch with Tylee....how could he have ever handled all that absense of communication with her. Something just not right...........

Could it be they thought keeping the phone inside a metal storage unit that is inside a metal building would prevent LE from locating the phone? LV would have to be crazy to do that and at the same time pull the phone out of storage to use it, but she clearly leaves reality behind in some instances.
I was trying to follow whether any of the storage unit activity showed anyone leaving the storage unit for a few minutes and then going back to the storage unit (to maybe check and make a call) but I don't see anything of the storage unit visits that would indicate that.

Reading through the timeline again (until my eyes started to pop out), found a few things that jumped out at me this time.

Island Park is approx. 52 miles or 56 min. From Rexburg. Does that have any meaning?

ETA - reading the actual statement in his blog, it appears that he means Rexburg. 14- Following the path to . . .Idaho? | cdaybell.com
“On the way to the cabin, we stopped at a gas station in the town of St. Anthony, north of Rexburg. As I filled the van with gas, I looked south back over the valley. A voice simply said, “You’ll live here soon.””

BBM What stuff? Prepper stuff? Food, ammo, etc.? Where did that stuff go?

Just more questions, speculation.

While I can imagine the gas station he was standing at and that the direction he'd have been looking south (actually more south west from where I picture him, at the Maverick in St Anthony) and saying this, which coincidentally (or not) would have been between 5 and 10 miles as the crow flies to the house he ended up living in. Pretty prophetic, isn't it? :)

However, if I remember correctly, wasn't Chad's brother living in his house, a mile or less north of where Chad lives, a couple years before Chad and family moved to Salem? It's not nearly as out of the blue with no apparent clue what he'd be moving into as the story tries to paint it.

I'm banking on the FBI to get us those federal fraud charges. Go FBI!

jmo
Yes. I think technically there are 4 states that we know of that have open LE involvement.
Arizona (Gilbert & Chandler PD)
Idaho (Rexburg and FC Sheriff)
Utah (Med Examiner)
Hawaii (serving warrants, watching closely)

There are interested parties in TX and LA but I don't know of any active LE involvement there. I would be surprised if TX is not doing some forensic accounting regarding CV/LV. We also know the FBI to be involved.
Yes...i should have remembered utah because of Tammy's burial...but Texas is interesting as well....there is just SO MUCH history in Texas...ex husbands of LVD, father of LVD, sister of LVD....... i really truly hope more of Texas comes into the allowable picture for us.....,

do people not question the sealings then... is it really any different than other marriage ceremonies that say "to death do us part?"

I know there's big, important news happening, but I didn't want this to go unanswered.

In the simplest terms, it provides the opportunity to be sealed for eternity but spouses will not be required to remain together. Just as being married until 'death do us part' provides the opportunity to remain married until death but doesn't require it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s8832985