Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much different than her $500/ night room on Maui with the ocean view!

I have been to the Marriott resort in Maui, and there are cockroaches, so big you can't step on them there. We had one in our room. One, and a man came and killed it, and immediately offered us another room.

I can't imagine what lives in the correctional facility. Lori is going to look so nice with lice and nits in her hair.

I have been to the Marriott resort in Maui, and there are cockroaches, so big you can't step on them there. We had one in our room. One, and a man came and killed it, and immediately offered us another room.

I can't imagine what lives in the correctional facility. Lori is going to look so nice with lice and nits in her hair.

One of the drawbacks to living in paradise is that there are bugs everywhere. The nicest resorts have bugs. If you live here you learn to manage them. Let the spiders live outside. Wild chickens eat a lot of bugs. Some people use chemicals but that is not nearly as effective.

I actually have very few bugs in my house since I stopped killing the spiders and started feeding the wild chickens to keep them around. The resorts can't do this so they get bugs. Guests leaving food around doesn't help either.

But yeah, if you go on a tropical vacation anywhere in the world, you will encounter bugs!

JJ is adopted. Lori has no biological connection to JJ whatsoever. JJ's biological father is the nephew of Lori's late husband Charles Vallow. JJ's biological grandparents are Kay and Larry Woodcock. Kay is Charles Vallow's sister. Tylee had a biological father who fought for custody of her for over a decade after he and Lori divorced so I've pretty sure there is no dispute over who Tylee's biological father was-- if paternity was an argument Lori could have used in court she would have used it. The only reason Tylee's father is not STILL fighting for her is he died in 2018. Supposedly it was a heart attack but he was not found for a week and his body was then cremated by Lori (his ex-wife of many years who didn't even tell the rest of his family he died). Now all these other suspicious deaths and disappearances have occurred and many are wishing there was a way to re-examine the 2018 death of Joe Ryan. MOO.

I think you may have it incorrect that she cremated JR. I recall reading that the sister only found out about his death due to the morgue calling her in regard to his unclaimed body.

ETA Missing Girl’s Aunt Claims She Thought Lori Vallow Might Be a ‘Sociopath’

If they believe the world is ending this year, then they'd want to get a bunker arranged. Perhaps she put the kids there early for fear of losing custody- i.e. believing that KW and LW will sue for custody because of the suspicious death of CV. In the case of lost custody, she could not ensure their "safety". Or perhaps just hiding them to avoid a custody battle regardless of the world ending or not.

One of the reasons I doubt the cult narrative a bit. There has to be a third actor. According to the real estate guy who lives next to Lori and Chad and helped arrange their condo rental, they signed a long term lease and bought furniture at no small expense for their place in Princeton on the island, and then they weren't seen much and kept to themselves. That doesn't sound like a doomsday couple; if that were the case, why not rent a furnished place for a few months and wait for death? Instead Lori and Chad rented a long term unit and bought furniture. Doesn't sound like someone awaiting the end of days.

One of the drawbacks to living in paradise is that there are bugs everywhere. The nicest resorts have bugs. If you live here you learn to manage them. Let the spiders live outside. Wild chickens eat a lot of bugs. Some people use chemicals but that is not nearly as effective.

I actually have very few bugs in my house since I stopped killing the spiders and started feeding the wild chickens to keep them around. The resorts can't do this so they get bugs. Guests leaving food around doesn't help either.

But yeah, if you go on a tropical vacation anywhere in the world, you will encounter bugs!

We've got huge cockroaches (American Cockroach) where I live. They live in the walls and the tub drains. The roaches live in tree bark outside. One time we put Combat on a paper plate and it was full of huge roaches. There are millions in my yard. Chickens won't touch them cuz they live in bark. They also live in all the palms we have.

One time, I got a free compost bin. I opened it up and there were roaches of every color of the rainbow in that thing. I got that thing in 2007, I refuse to throw it away because I'm so scared of the roaches. I guess I could throw a tube of Combat in the thing......

There is a can of Raid in every room in my house. They're too large and fast to step on.

We also have roof rats....I don't grow any edibles, except loquats because of them.

I don't live in a tropical climate, but the roaches thrive with our heat and humidity.

I'm in San Antonio, Texas.

Last edited:
Well, I am glad that Lori Daybell is where she belongs. I wonder if Chad is actually a bit relieved?!

Bond hearing, and really, the $5 million is quite excessive for the actual charges. Hmm, I wonder if Chad will put up his house for his new honey? He might be needing the cash for his own bond, soon. Paws crossed!

I think the $5 million is because they are a flight risk and have refused to cooperate so far. That amount would have been set by Idaho. The thought crossed my mind that it could be counterproductive. She has a constitutional protection against excessive bail and that amount would undoubtedly be excessive in Hawaii so a judge could refuse to extradite her on those grounds. But I doubt that would happen in reality.

Her extradition hearing is tomorrow so we will know soon.

I think the $5 million is because they are a flight risk and have refused to cooperate so far. That amount would have been set by Idaho. The thought crossed my mind that it could be counterproductive. She has a constitutional protection against excessive bail and that amount would undoubtedly be excessive in Hawaii so a judge could refuse to extradite her on those grounds. But I doubt that would happen in reality.

What I am absolutely thrilled about is that once she is back in Idaho bail conditions will surely include not leaving the State. Does Idaho have a 5-star hotel & beach?

5 mil really isn't that much for bail. Considering she only has to put up about 10 percent for bond... The judge is probably banking on the fact she couldn't run even if she wanted to. She has a media circus following her every move, where's to run? People directly profit off of following her and Chad around now and making hot takes on their every little action.

The cockroaches never bothered me, but I have an obsessive fear of centipedes. I really hate to say this, but I hope she encounters a couple in jail. I don’t like to wish harm of people, even people as terrible as her, but a couple centipede bites would probably be good to wipe that smug look off her face. Show us the children, Lori!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbustam1