Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it all makes sense with the given dates - that changed from when I copied and pasted the charges only 5 minutes prior.
If she produces the kids, they are safe, and she has a good story I think she could get off on everything. But at this point if she does not produce the kids I think she is going to be locked up for a long time.

If, as I suspect, she is hiding them from family, lying to police acting on a family request might technically be illegal but she will not be punished for it. At $5 million bail this chick is going to be locked up for months awaiting trial. Unless she is convicted of a major felony her "time served" will cover anything else. I think only the felony charges are important here.

The cockroaches never bothered me, but I have an obsessive fear of centipedes. I really hate to say this, but I hope she encounters a couple in jail. I don’t like to wish harm of people, even people as terrible as her, but a couple centipede bites would probably be good to wipe that smug look off her face. Show us the children, Lori!

We don't talk about those.

The cockroaches never bothered me, but I have an obsessive fear of centipedes. I really hate to say this, but I hope she encounters a couple in jail. I don’t like to wish harm of people, even people as terrible as her, but a couple centipede bites would probably be good to wipe that smug look off her face. Show us the children, Lori!
A fun thing to do on weekends is turn over rocks for the chickens. Sometimes there are centipedes under the rocks. They seem to know what I'm doing and will follow me around. The chickens actually FIGHT over centipedes. They must be tasty!

There are only four grounds upon which the governor of the asylum state may deny another state’s request for extradition:[4]
  1. the extradition documents facially are not in order;
  2. the person has not been charged with a crime in the demanding state;
  3. the person is not the person named in the extradition documents; or
  4. the person is not a fugitive.
There appears to be at least one additional exception: if the fugitive is under sentence in the asylum state, he need not be extradited until his punishment in the asylum state is completed.

Thankfully, "excessive bail" doesn't seem to fit any of those. I think that, too, is something she'd need to fight after she arrives in Idaho.

One of the reasons I doubt the cult narrative a bit. There has to be a third actor. According to the real estate guy who lives next to Lori and Chad and helped arrange their condo rental, they signed a long term lease and bought furniture at no small expense for their place in Princeton on the island, and then they weren't seen much and kept to themselves. That doesn't sound like a doomsday couple; if that were the case, why not rent a furnished place for a few months and wait for death? Instead Lori and Chad rented a long term unit and bought furniture. Doesn't sound like someone awaiting the end of days.

In Hawaii long term means 180 days or longer. I agree it seems odd they would buy furniture if they expect the end. But then again, what to do with all the cash if it will be worthless!

I think you may have it incorrect that she cremated JR. I recall reading that the sister only found out about his death due to the morgue calling her in regard to his unclaimed body.

ETA Missing Girl’s Aunt Claims She Thought Lori Vallow Might Be a ‘Sociopath’

Ah, you're right. Joe was cremated, however, I don't have evidence Lori was the one that requested it. I might be thinking of another deceased person that Lori had cremated. There are too many dead in this case to keep track. Here's what Joe's sister Annie say's about his death:

Joseph Ryan
  • Who is he: Lori Vallow’s third husband and biological father of Tylee Ryan and adopted father of Colby Ryan
  • Date of death: 4/3/18
  • Notable: Lori Vallow was the only next of kin the ME’s office had. She never returned any of their calls or notified me of my brother’s passing, even though we had been friends since 2002 and she had my contact info. There was also no funeral for him. Another family member was contacted by a funeral home more than a month after he had died.

Timeline of Events Around the Disappearance of Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow - Annielytics.com

We've got huge cockroaches (American Cockroach) where I live. They live in the walls and the tub drains. The roaches live in tree bark outside. One time we put Combat on a paper plate and it was full of huge roaches. There are millions in my yard. Chickens won't touch them cuz they live in bark. They also live in all the palms we have.

One time, I got a free compost bin. I opened it up and there were roaches of every color of the rainbow in that thing. I got that thing in 2007, I refuse to throw it away because I'm so scared of the roaches. I guess I could throw a tube of Combat in the thing......

There is a can of Raid in every room in my house.

We also have roof rats....I don't grow any edibles, except loquats because of them.

I don't live in a tropical climate, but the roaches thrive with our heat and humidity.

I'm in San Antonio, Texas.
Sounds delightful.

In Hawaii long term means 180 days or longer. I agree it seems odd they would buy furniture if they expect the end. But then again, what to do with all the cash if it will be worthless!

It's not about the money, it's about the time at that point. Why spend time picking out couches if you can afford to rent a fully furnished unit in Hawaii for a few months?

And for that matter, if you are a doomsday prepper, why go so far away from your shelter and contact network?

Thankfully, "excessive bail" doesn't seem to fit any of those. I think that, too, is something she'd need to fight after she arrives in Idaho.

She might argue that it has to be fought in federal court since it is a battle between states...

The chick is going to lose in the end. We all know that. I'm just saying that if she fights it could take a while.

Hawaii seems to allow cameras in court so I expect we will see video of tomorrow's hearing. It should be very interesting.

"Resisting or obstructing officers" might not be resisting arrest. Maybe one of those with legal training can weigh in (if they haven't already). MOO
The resisting charge is for what happened on 11/26 during the first welfare check and would appear to relate to Lori lying about where the kids are/were.

I keep wondering about the relative/friend in AZ that she said JJ was with.
Is it possible that JJ *was* with that person (ZP?) and she had that person lie to LE and say JJ wasn’t there?
It's possible but to what end?

5 mil really isn't that much for bail. Considering she only has to put up about 10 percent for bond... The judge is probably banking on the fact she couldn't run even if she wanted to. She has a media circus following her every move, where's to run? People directly profit off of following her and Chad around now and making hot takes on their every little action.

$5 million is a high bail, considering the charges, and coming up with 10% could be a challenge. Idaho does allow for property bonds...what is the value of Chad’s home? MOO

Section 19-2909 – Idaho State Legislature

Wow, missed the big news yesterday! I am so glad they have arrest her on SOMETHING! She is clearly dangerous to society. I think Chad is also dangerous too, so I hope his just desserts are coming soon too. Maybe they will strike a deal and she will tell us where the children are. But she might be too stubborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3