Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean the others who had none of that and sold what they had to follow Chad. I think I may have found a couple of them accidentally.
Yep. Seriously, you can just grab the assessor's GIS property map and just randomly poke around and pull the name(s) and do a quick background on them and find people that unloaded multiple properties and businesses and crossed the country to plant themselves in Podunk, Idaho. In some cases, you can then find the seller who had previous lived across the country and unloaded properties and businesses to come to Podunk, that for some strange reason then up and moved to rural Kansas or rural Missouri and other equally odd destinations.

Some strange movements of people coming in and out of Rexburg and other populated places along I-15. I am sure the movements of these people have attracted the attention of various state and federal agencies that have interests in such things.

For those unaware ... Podunk ... means a hypothetical small town regarded as typically dull or insignificant ... and not an actual place.

She might take the hearing, but in reality "fighting" is going to over swiftly unless she goes into full lawyer mode. Does she have the money for that? And if she does, she probably needs to save her resources for her felony trial.
I am torn whether she will fight or waive. If she fights I doubt she will win. But she will get a few more days in Hawaii.

Ah, you're right. Joe was cremated, however, I don't have evidence Lori was the one that requested it. I might be thinking of another deceased person that Lori had cremated. There are too many dead in this case to keep track. Here's what Joe's sister Annie say's about his death:

Joseph Ryan
  • Who is he: Lori Vallow’s third husband and biological father of Tylee Ryan and adopted father of Colby Ryan
  • Date of death: 4/3/18
  • Notable: Lori Vallow was the only next of kin the ME’s office had. She never returned any of their calls or notified me of my brother’s passing, even though we had been friends since 2002 and she had my contact info. There was also no funeral for him. Another family member was contacted by a funeral home more than a month after he had died.

Timeline of Events Around the Disappearance of Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow - Annielytics.com

I was meaning to ask you about this G

In the context of the other spousal deaths in 2019, it does seem a heck of a coincidence that JR died just the year before.

Nowhere near $500,000. I remember it being mentioned Chad sold the Springville house to Tammy's parents, and bought the Salem one and it was only about $120k IIRC. I can't see Chad or Lori raising that.
Anyone seen a higher bail amount than this?
Great news waking up to this. I wonder if anyone else is quaking in their boots?

Bail for Fotis Dulos was $6 million, of which he posted $500,000 through a bondsman. I'm sure there have been other cases of individuals with substantial assets having bail set in the multi millions simply because they had the means to flee, but no other names come to mind at this late hour. Maybe Klaus von Bulow?

Yep. Seriously, you can just grab the assessor's GIS property map and just randomly poke around and pull the name(s) and do a quick background on them and find people that unloaded multiple properties and businesses and crossed the country to plant themselves in Podunk, Idaho. In some cases, you can then find the seller who had previous lived across the country and unloaded properties and businesses to come to Podunk, that for some strange reason then up and moved to rural Kansas or rural Missouri and other equally odd destinations.

Some strange movements of people coming in and out of Rexburg and other populated places along I-15. I am sure the movements of these people have attracted the attention of various state and federal agencies that have interests in such things.

For those unaware ... Podunk ... means a hypothetical small town regarded as typically dull or insignificant ... and not an actual place.
I have to seriously ask, are you mocking me since you originally quoted my post or have you found something interesting? If you've found something we maybe should coordinate because I may have additional information to add that I cannot post.

And *if* Chad had also told them a lie that day (what I thought we'd been told in the past, but Dateline had this being Alex) then I'd think they might have arrested Chad on that charge. However, I can see that if such a charge against Chad is possible they might use the threat of that in an effort to turn him. Any thoughts on that possiblity or if he actually did lie to LE?

MOO
I'm thinking, if he was there and did lie to LE, it might be easier for them to get him at a later date - after they've extradited Lori for example. I'd imagine Chad will want to fly back to Idaho to show his support to his new wife. LE could pick him up then and wouldn't have to go through the hassle of extraditing Chad as well. At least that's what I'd want to do if possible.

I have to seriously ask, are you mocking me since you originally quoted my post or have you found something interesting? If you've found something we maybe should coordinate because I may have additional information to add that I cannot post.

It's a breach of TOS to continually hint at secret info.

Just PM the poster if you want to talk to him/her

I'm thinking, if he was there and did lie to LE, it might be easier for them to get him at a later date - after they've extradited Lori for example. I'd imagine Chad will want to fly back to Idaho to show his support to his new wife. LE could pick him up then and wouldn't have to go through the hassle of extraditing Chad as well. At least that's what I'd want to do if possible.

It may be tactical to leave Chad floating - try and split them

It looks like a couple have escaped from the minimum security section. Honestly, everywhere I’ve lived I’ve seen escapes from nearby prisons. I doubt this jail is any worse than others.
There are jail "escapes" in Hawaii every couple of weeks. Usually it is someone let out on their own for part of a day for some reason who does not return. Very common.

Lori was probably handcuffed briefly but i doubt the arrest was unpleasant

There are jail "escapes" in Hawaii every couple of weeks. Usually it is someone let out on their own for part of a day for some reason who does not return. Very common.

Lori was probably handcuffed briefly but i doubt the arrest was unpleasant

An arrest.

Finally the picture we have waited not so patiently at times for. Just need one more for the album. Who knows how many to complete it?
I disagree that Lori won’t talk. I believe she will and LE is quite aware of who they are dealing with now. Batting her eyelashes won’t work anymore.
On pins and needles waiting for all the cards to be laid down. My hope of course is by some miracle the kids are ok, but realistically at least justice can be served.
I hope you're right.

Dang! I take a break for a few hours and have a gazillion pages to read to catch up! Then, I explain to DH that I can't go to bed right now because something happened on my JJ/Tylee case, and he said, "Oh yeah, they arrested the mom in Hawaii."

She might take the hearing, but in reality "fighting" is going to over swiftly unless she goes into full lawyer mode. Does she have the money for that? And if she does, she probably needs to save her resources for her felony trial.
I think the big thing with Lori is to see how determined she is to stay in jail. Tomorrow she will have the option to waive extradition. If she doesn't then an extradition hearing it won't be scheduled for at least 10 days and likely at least 14 days. There is no option to bail her out. When you are held on a foreign warrant (another county or state) there is no bail - you sit in jail until the outside county or state picks you up. If jail isn't her thing, and I don't think it is, she might just waive extradition. We'll see.

Dang! I take a break for a few hours and have a gazillion pages to read to catch up! Then, I explain to DH that I can't go to bed right now because something happened on my JJ/Tylee case, and he said, "Oh yeah, they arrested the mom in Hawaii."

LOL that sounds just like my DH! Like, you couldn't have told me that four hours ago? :rolleyes:

Bail for Fotis Dulos was $6 million, of which he posted $500,000 through a bondsman. I'm sure there have been other cases of individuals with substantial assets having bail set in the multi millions simply because they had the means to flee, but no other names come to mind at this late hour. Maybe Klaus von Bulow?
What was Weinstein's bail? I'll check.

ETA initially it was $1million then raised to $5 million. So LE mean business with Lori and know she is a flight risk I guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member