Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more and more alone in thinking the kids are safely stashed away with someone and L&C are being open because they are either innocent or there is no possible evidence and have been told to openly act innocent.

I also think there is way more going on and it involves AVOW but I don't even have any guesses as to what. I have a hypothesis about a funding source but sleuthing that person is not only against the rules, he may have good security that could hunt me down so I am avoiding that.

On my own, in poking around news articles over the last few years in Chandler/Gilbert, Eastern Idaho, and elsewhere, I've found a few others who have dropped out, enough to make me think there are some people camping out or otherwise prepping already.

In researching AVOW I found a mainstream LDS forum discussing them. Apparently there are a great deal of military and LE involvement!

I'm not a big conspiracy theorist so I don't think there is some big plan here. But I do think we have only scratched the surface. I think those several people close to this whole situation who have called it a cult are pretty close to the truth.
I no longer think "way more going on" as in a single focussed effort/plan as it comes to Chad's and Lori's teachings. Once you start to look into all these LDS outgrowths going on EVERYWHERE.. ( "AVOW", "The Call-Out" "Remnants", Snufferettes, "Energy Healing", "Multiple MOrtal Probations" etc etc). There are so many "wanna-be narcissistic heros" of all these groups, "healers" "visions", "callings" "leaders", and just as many "wanna-be experts" disavowing all the things they say. The BESTminterpretation I found on one or another LDS type site was "There are so many heads on this PaP Hydra...one gets cut off, and another two grow". Just starting to believe this is just downright selfish greedy criminals...who somehow have a source of money to run with. So frustrating....but then again this is why I think someone is going to eventually crack..because there is really nothing religious about this.

Oh, and one last thing to ponder... what is in those totes that is so heavy?
[Forgive me if this is too graphic...]

I just... I don't really think there are bodies in the totes. For one, while JJ is small enough that I suppose with some, uh... careful rearrangement it's possible, I just don't think it's very realistic for Tylee. I have plenty of those totes around here - and I've used them for moving, a lot - so I'm familiar with the size, and well, to put it bluntly, her torso would take more than rearrangement.

And they don't seem to be hiding any tools in the storage.

But the weight might well be right for that possibility. The totes are too heavy for toys, for clothes, for bedding. Dishes, if they were plates and glassware, possibly. Books. Canned goods. Maybe electronics, depending on what it was, like a desktop cpu + monitor, etc. A tote full of photo albums and envelopes.

A thought, since we're wondering about the in/out from storage... are we absolutely certain that it wasn't being used as a way to transfer items between people? Say, a dead drop? Do we have enough information to confirm that the same items went in that came out, basically, that everything is accounted for?

Does this storage facility have a gate that you have to enter with a keycode? Those log time of entry. I wonder if they used a system like that to determine what times to check the video, or if they went through the complete videos to manually determine everyone who accessed that storage unit? Because it would be totally possible for SOMEONE ELSE who had a storage unit at the same facility to enter the facility with their own codes, and access Lori's unit. And if the storage facility only checked the security video for the times that matched the entry logs... they could miss other people accessing that same unit.

I don't know if I explained that right... but it would certainly explain the seemingly strange behavior of removing stuff just days after putting it in the unit.
I know what you mean. If AC or MB also had a unit or Chad even, they could have come in with their own pass code and gone to both units. I would think they have checked that as they had search warrants for the other two apartments but including Chad, there are 6 people that could feasibly have accessed the units.

I'm more and more alone in thinking the kids are safely stashed away with someone and L&C are being open because they are either innocent or there is no possible evidence and have been told to openly act innocent.

I also think there is way more going on and it involves AVOW but I don't even have any guesses as to what. I have a hypothesis about a funding source but sleuthing that person is not only against the rules, he may have good security that could hunt me down so I am avoiding that.

On my own, in poking around news articles over the last few years in Chandler/Gilbert, Eastern Idaho, and elsewhere, I've found a few others who have dropped out, enough to make me think there are some people camping out or otherwise prepping already.

In researching AVOW I found a mainstream LDS forum discussing them. Apparently there are a great deal of military and LE involvement!

I'm not a big conspiracy theorist so I don't think there is some big plan here. But I do think we have only scratched the surface. I think those several people close to this whole situation who have called it a cult are pretty close to the truth.
I no longer thing "way more going on" as in a single focussed effort/plan as it comes to Chad's and Lori's teachings. Once you start to look into all these LDS outgrowths going on EVERYWHERE.. ( "AVOW", "The Call-Out" "Remnants", Snufferettes, "Energy Healing", "Multiple MOrtal Probations" etc etc). There are so many "wanna-be leaders" of all these groups, "healers" "cults.", and just as many "wanna-be experts" disavowing all the things they say. The Best interpretation I found on one or another LDS type site was "There are so many heads on this PaP Hydra...one gets cut off, and another two grow". Just starting to believe this is just downright selfish greedy criminals...who somehow have a source of money to run with. So frustrating.
Somehow, we are missing an important event in the timeline. For those of you who have children (or grandchildren), Tylee had her 17th birthday on September 24th, 2019. For her (and others important in her life) , it should be an important date. Based on previous Instagram posts I have seen from her mother, Lori, birthday’s are acknowledged and important.
True enough. IF the kids are stashed somewhere however...she may have had a code way, or another secret phone that could have sent a message. Anyone can get temporary phones under any name right??

My theory is pretty simple. I think they were keeping Tylee's device hidden in the storage unit in October and taking it out whenever they needed to make a transaction of some sort. Every time there is some activity on Tylee's device seems to be after a trip to the storage unit. But for what purpose would they keep it hidden there? Well I'm not sure, but there are many details of Tylee's device activity that we don't know. What if Tylee's device was being used to move money around? Or to communicate messages to certain people? Lori took Tylee's phone to Hawaii with her and had it in Kauai. Why?? That seems like a pretty incriminating thing to have when Tylee is no where to be found. I think that rather than get a burner phone, low-tech-Lori was using Tylee's phone for activity she didn't want others to know about. And from time to time maybe she ended up answering text messages sent to Tylee or sent CR money through Tylee's phone. MOO.
Ok we have come full circle in my mind with the phone. The first ping, venmo and Kauai. It being in the storage unit makes me cringe but keeps the timeline right. I keep coming back to the question of why is this device in Kauai ? Do we know (maybe it was talked about) if Lori still holds the lease on the townhouse in Rexburg?

I just... I don't really think there are bodies in the totes. For one, while JJ is small enough that I suppose with some, uh... careful rearrangement it's possible, I just don't think it's very realistic for Tylee. I have plenty of those totes around here - and I've used them for moving, a lot - so I'm familiar with the size, and well, to put it bluntly, her torso would take more than rearrangement.

But the weight might well be right for that possibility. The totes are too heavy for toys, for clothes, for bedding. Dishes, if they were plates and glassware, possibly. Books. Canned goods. Maybe electronics, depending on what it was, like a desktop cpu + monitor, etc. A tote full of photo albums and envelopes.

A thought, since we're wondering about the in/out from storage... are we absolutely certain that it wasn't being used as a way to transfer items between people? Say, a dead drop? Do we have enough information to confirm that the same items went in that came out, basically, that everything is accounted for?

Does this storage facility have a gate that you have to enter with a keycode? Those log time of entry. I wonder if they used a system like that to determine what times to check the video, or if they went through the complete videos to manually determine everyone who accessed that storage unit? Because it would be totally possible for SOMEONE ELSE who had a storage unit at the same facility to enter the facility with their own codes, and access Lori's unit. And if the storage facility only checked the security video for the times that matched the entry logs... they could miss other people accessing that same unit.

I don't know if I explained that right... but it would certainly explain the seemingly strange behavior of removing stuff just days after putting it in the unit.
I know what you mean. If AC or MB also had a unit or Chad even, they could have come in with their own pass code and gone to both units. I would think they have checked that as they had search warrants for the other two apartments but including Chad, there are 6 people that could feasibly have accessed the units IMO.

My theory is that JR is/was in love with Chad.

That's why she came out right away in defense of him.

But notice that the wedding photos are what finally had her speak out against the situation?

It reinforced the vibe I had from the first video she made; they were lovers and broke up. Taking the books with her!

Also anyone else understand podcasting from the car?
It's like you can't talk crazy inside the home?!

Crazy cartalk with JR and friends....

While not exactly normal, I also would say that doing videos (youtube, Facebook Live, or whatever) from a car isn't that far out there. I've seen it a lot. Part of that might be the Youtube channels I watch have a fair number of traveling oriented channels which might be part of the explanation, but at least one person I know has done videos from his car because it is the easiest way to not get interrupted or disturbed. Also, if you're using a cell phone having a holder that will get the phone/camera pointed at your face and keep things focused if you're videoing by yourself is easier with that setup than many. JR is a bit whacko, but I'm not sure the videoing in her car is one of the reasons why I'd describe her as such. :)

MOO

For me, the speculation doesn’t make sense. First, Alex Cox, the first suspect, is unfamiliar with Idaho terrain. He MIGHT think himself somewhat of an outdoorsman but in Idaho, our terrain is more rugged. For most from out of the area, you should use a topo map. It is very unlike the hills of Texas. This, I think, discounts the idea that if Alex Cox was responsible for taking TR and JV from Rexburg, Idaho, killing two close relatives and then taking responsibility for disposing of those two bodies (two kids he had known for years), he would likely choose an area more geographically familiar to him. Based on my research, AC has worked in the past as a truck driver for hazardous materials, most recently into the Midwest and Arkansas. Also, he has lived in Texas, Arizona, and California. Possibly, other states. Most important, finding the kids.

forgot about that truck driving experience. probably is part of the "hiding" process, or more sadly knowing where hazerdous materials go. But we also keep thinking that others could have been helping our main POIs...who know the Idaho area better... BTW...Have we ever gotten any indication when we think MBp and IP met????

I don't think your thoughts can be ruled out. We can only hope that the Storage Unit Manager might have also thought that and checked the tapes....since he did a good job of recording every single visit by the LVD team...

@Gardener1850 Did you notice on the timeline website/blog of JR's sis, someone has linked your timeline from here on WS in the comments section. IMO MOO

Timeline of Events Around the Disappearance of Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow - Annielytics.com

I no we previously had permission to link this site, but if this breaks any rules MODS please delete.

I didn't see that, but I hope that by now Annie is aware of us here. It would be awesome if she would join us as a Verified Insider. I don't know Annie, but I really like her from her interviews and from reading her background. If she's reading here, I hope she knows how much we care; I hope she knows how many people are praying for Tylee and JJ to be located (or at least for some form of justice to occur) in this case. :)

MOO.

While not exactly normal, I also would say that doing videos (youtube, Facebook Live, or whatever) from a car isn't that far out there. I've seen it a lot. Part of that might be the Youtube channels I watch have a fair number of traveling oriented channels which might be part of the explanation, but at least one person I know has done videos from his car because it is the easiest way to not get interrupted or disturbed. Also, if you're using a cell phone having a holder that will get the phone/camera pointed at your face and keep things focused if you're videoing by yourself is easier with that setup than many. JR is a bit whacko, but I'm not sure the videoing in her car is one of the reasons why I'd describe her as such. :)

MOO
I thought it had to do with safety in case lighting struck while in vision mode. lol Moo

Couldn’t agree more and I’m in the US. Wish they were experiencing intense -uncomfortable interrogation -
Their rights take precedence over these innocent missing children’s she/he lied about-Coupled with all of the suspicious and CONVENIENT ( moo) death surrounding them and the lies and running.

Theory that likely has crossEd many minds - she meets C -sparks fly- how do we get to be together - use his fiction books as justification to do the worse so as to get what they want- to be together
-She gets A to kill her x as he’s in her way connected to kids - so she gets his money, oops no money ,he’s gone now gets rid of her kids ( no use for them - told x she didn’t care for them anymore and there is no one checking in on them regularly now that dad is gone) A does the above too. Motive : money and 1 of the 144,000

C gets rid of his wife Of 30 years after telling people he had a vision of her death , path is nearly clear, the only one who knows and could incriminate is A - so someone did that for something -cash and/or to be one of the 144,000 ( sarcasm) . Too many coincidences , too much death, two too many missing children lied about, “ hidden”.

Sad that they get to smile on the beach holding hands- hopefully LE will figure it out.

Have to keep reminding myself -
In a perfect world and I guess these two are in it ....

Probable cause differs from suspicion - and people can’t be arrested based on suspicion.

All are innocent til proven guilty- 6th Amendment.

It’s hard to swallow their island hopping freedom. It’s driven me to read about suspicion vs probable cause and then reviewing the 6th Amendment because their freedom from interrogation seems so wrong , can’t imagine the frustration LE is feeling.

Sadly and perhaps like many
I assume ,moo- the knowledge of their whereabouts quite possibly went down with her brother A in his very “suspicious” and seemingly convenient death. Could he have been the unhinged dirty work doer? You’ve thought it for sure. He got rid of the obstacles and what did he get for it? If Alex did something with kids, LV will be looking to shrug it and have a defense reminiscent in a way of Casey Anthony’s. Moo, it’s incredible that one can obscure the whereabouts of their children from LE when their is true concern for their safety without intense interrogated.[/QUOTE]
Yeppers, always have felt that A was promised $$$, and we know LVD is not going to share $$$ with bro.

Ok we have come full circle in my mind with the phone. The first ping, venmo and Kauai. It being in the storage unit makes me cringe but keeps the timeline right. I keep coming back to the question of why is this device in Kauai ? Do we know (maybe it was talked about) if Lori still holds the lease on the townhouse in Rexburg?

I don't think we know the status of the Townhouse. Dateline showed the porch still had JJ's toys on it, but that could have been filmed in January. We know the credit card Lori used for the Storage unit was declined in January. My guess would be that payments on the townhouse stopped then too. But I can only guess... I don't think we know. We need one of our Rexburg locals to drive-by and tell us if JJ's toys are still on the porch today. Not that the toys would tell us if she's still paying but if the toys are still there I don't think anyone has cleaned it out for new renters...

MOO.

If the kids are dead and Alex buried them, she could have told him not to let her know. That way, she can pass a lie detector test. She may very well not know at all.

While some may disagree, i think their ability to be calm and collected is because the children are alive and the constitution is on their side. They are not your run-of-the-mill libertarians. They know the law and their rights. They also believe that they will be persecuted for their beliefs, like Jesus. So, the more pressure on them, the more they can convince themselves they are being faithful to God.
I think ( regarding your second paragraph) this may be the situation and really hope that is the outcome in this case. At the very least then, there was a murder attempt on BB. So finding out if that was Alex or not could well be the key to this whole thing. Sort that out first as we know it definitely was a murder attempt, then work from that to the paintball incident then Tammy's death and AC death. CV's death would be the last to look at IMO.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how Tammy or LE came to the conclusion that it was a paintball gun rather than a real gun?

I don't think we know the status of the Townhouse. Dateline showed the porch still had JJ's toys on it, but that could have been filmed in January. We know the credit card Lori used for the Storage unit was declined in January. My guess would be that payments on the townhouse stopped then too. But I can only guess... I don't think we know. We need one of our Rexburg locals to drive-by and tell us if JJ's toys are still on the porch today. Not that the toys would tell us if she's still paying but if the toys are still there I don't think anyone has cleaned it out for new renters...

MOO.
With the movement back and forth of these bin, where did bins go? Where are the household things you would have for that townhouse? The storage unit had what I would call keepsakes and memories that were tossed aside and abandoned for a whole $60. Where are the day to day things if you have toys on the porch?

Most are preppers. How many are actually online? Not many, I'm sure. Nevertheless, this question would need to be directed to the leaders of the movement. I do not personally believe it so i cannot defend it. All i know is that all of this is beyond reason.
Well 13,000 is a lot less than the 144,000 that is needed. Where will the rest be coming from?

Maybe LVD kept the phone to further use in case she needed to make it seem like Tylee was still using it.
Also I am still confused on the storage unit and who was there and when. I believe that LE is keeping something from the public regarding that, something they don't want cd and lvd to know they know that's the only thing that makes sense to me. If the kids were killed I believe it was done at AC home why else did he need a unit if he was planning to go to az. 3 heavy totes, what else could be in there besides something they were trying to hide sorry but 2 for Tylee and 1 for JJ. I think the time stamps or person is wrong or something purposly being kept from the public regarding storage unit. I think ac disposed of the children on the way to bb attempt. Somewhere he felt comfortable being. All just an opinion I hope the children are alive but I think they are gone...

With the movement back and forth of these bin, where did bins go? Where are the household things you would have for that townhouse? The storage unit had what I would call keepsakes and memories that were tossed aside and abandoned for a whole $60. Where are the day to day things if you have toys on the porch?

Some items were left behind when Lori and Chad fled Idaho, some items were taken by LE in the search warrants and some items were shipped to the new rental in Kauai... It's a very good question to wonder what they felt was important enough to ship. Unfortunately we don't know the answers. Hypothetically, however, shipping things to a new address you are not associated with is another way to temporarily hide them. MOO.

ETA: I also wonder about what they were loading up in Alex's truck the night before the warrants were served. Was that simply Alex moving his stuff back to AZ? Or possibly the storage unit things? Maybe he moved them to another unit in AZ? Could that be the reason for Alex to get married and change his name to his wife's surname-- to get a storage unit in the name of Alex Pastenes and hide things? MOO.

...and the locations mentioned in the "prophecies" of this group, which are off grid. ...
RSBM

This..."off grid"...combined with further posts shortly after regarding the possible number of followers, it has me re-thinking hiding or stashing the kids. What if they are not off grid but rather on an alternate grid? Not in an underground bunker or a cave but in a house in a little remote town. If there are hundreds of followers it could be a whole community with schools and stores and a temple and even their own versions of social media to interact with each other to make it feel normal.

Far fetched, I know. I guess I want to imagine JJ out playing with the kid next door, somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine