Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wiles"? I don't get it. She's just an average-looking middle-aged "trying to hold onto youth" person. She's not ugly, but I don't see anything to write home about. What am I missing?
I agree I do not think she is a great beauty at all. Maybe it’s because her ugly insides are radiating iccckk!

I think, in general, for anyone to think the kids are safe and sequestered somewhere in some kind Mormon family's basement, the motive for Lori would have to be her great love for the children and her desire to have them be safe. I think pretty obviously we've seen that is not at all Lori's motivation is any of this. No way would she stay in a yucky Kauai prison if she could show the kids are safe. MOO.

Yeah. I've reached the point where I don't have any hope of a happy ending.

This may have already been covered, I just got off work not too long ago and this thread has blown up.

What is this identification they are talking about? In court they said they would need to bring people from the mainland. Are these people/witnesses that know Lori that can identify her? I’ve never heard of this.

Thanks!
I think because it is actually an Idaho case and the arrest happened in Kauai at the request of the Idaho Police Department. The Idaho Police will have to send in evidence in the form of finger prints and witnesses to Kauai agencies to confirm they arrested the right person. Once identity is confirmed Idaho will seek extradition.

What? I missed that. So they aren't legally married after all?

Wait, what did I miss? No legal marriage? A commitment ceremony only? Omg, his kids must be freaking out over this (in private of course).
We have no record of a marriage certificate. Chad in his own words said he barely knew her when first asked by police (ETA: plausible deniability). Hawaii court refers to her as Miss Vallow. I'm adding up the evidence and it equals the rumor that the marriage is not official, or in other words, a commitment ceremony. I'm not sure what else it could be.

JJ is autistic. It's probably easy to fool him, considering the believed his father wasn't dead but was just traveling for work.

Possibly. Or possibly he'd see one little thing that didn't fit what he was told and he wouldn't stop asking questions and worrying Lori and Alex that he'd be the reason they got caught.

So, I was wondering why she would have the phone, bank card, and iPad with her. Then I remembered someone was logging into the school, Tylee's bank card has been used, and her phone has sent texts... I think she was trying to establish a record that would create doubt they are dead in case she was charged. To me, that is very conniving.

We have no record of a marriage certificate. Chad in his own words said he barely knew her when first asked by police (ETA: plausible deniability). Hawaii court refers to her as Miss Vallow. I'm adding up the evidence and it equals the rumor that the marriage is not official, or in other words, a commitment ceremony. I'm not sure what else it could be.

True. Maybe there was no actual marriage license. No official documents, no marriage.

Speaking of MG. Reading the section about her and the missing kids in the charging documents sounded very familiar. Two weeks ago a YouTuber read an email she had received on her channel and at the time it seemed a little out there. But it turns out, the details about MG were pretty spot on. Anyone remember that? Not sure how much I can post here but if you search YouTube for "incomplete investigations" and find a video uploaded Feb 7, that would be the one.
Yes! Yes! Yes! I totally remember, you are soooo right. I need to rewatch

I was thinking that she may not have legally changed her name yet. I went by my maiden name until I changed my SS number and Drivers license. If I remember correctly, it took a few months to complete everything? It was many years ago so I am guestimating on the actual time!

This may have already come up, but do you guys think that the defense attorney will file an interlocutory appeal to the Hawaii appellate court saying that the bail is excessive? It would be the right of the defense to file such a motion even though final judgment hasn't occurred under the collateral order doctrine.

"Wiles"? I don't get it. She's just an average-looking middle-aged "trying to hold onto youth" person. She's not ugly, but I don't see anything to write home about. What am I missing?
I can’t stand her, but she’s a notch above “not ugly.” She has great hair and a nice figure, maybe that’s what fools people. She also seems to possess (thus far) an ability to convince people to accommodate her wishes.

Yeah. Just to piggyback here- I’ve been married more than once and still use a former spouses surname because of the hassle in changing credit cards, mortgage, banks, identification, hell- even changing your name on your Skymiles account is a nightmare. Just easier to keep the old name.
I was thinking that she may not have legally changed her name yet. I went by my maiden name until I changed my SS number and Drivers license. If I remember correctly, it took a few months to complete everything? It was many years ago so I am guestimating on the actual time!

Yeah. I've reached the point where I don't have any hope of a happy ending.
Three questions I have right now...1.They're not married? Did we ever see a certificate? 2. What does it mean Lori had Tylee's money card? SS? Isn't that against Federal law? 3. I think they were faking the whole religious thing. I think it was all about the money for them. I think they don't have any religious beliefs. Do you think Melanie is in danger?

Rexburg Sleuth or anyone in that area, have you heard anything about their local attorney? Is he still representing them? Is he still with the law firm or living in the area?

Wanted 'End-of-Times' author Chad Daybell was excommunicated from the Mormon church after he declared that he was a prophet, DailyMail.com can reveal exclusively.
Man on the run with new wife was kicked out of the Mormon church for declaring himself a prophet | Daily Mail Online

The source for the daily mail saying this was also seen on Twitter saying that isn't what she told them, and she clarified that there was a disciplinary meeting. This isn't the same thing a disciplinary meeting would mean it was in process of being determined, and if this was the case, then the local leadership would not have allowed his records to be moved to another ward while this was in process and his records would have to stay there until the process was completed.

RE: Finger prints match up issue from Idaho...
A commentator on the radio said today that this is standard ID procedure legally to prove that the woman they arrested matches the ID of the woman on the Warrant from the other state. Apparently they do this all the time in extradition situations.

RE: referring to Lori as Vallow not Daybell - she may not have legally changed her name. That happens.

I usually lurk and have only piped up occasionally (Jayme Closs and Kelsey Berreth), but if two kids weren’t involved this would be an episode of Romper Room. What the what? Love that Lori is showing up in court in the clothes that she is arrested in while Chad puts on a fresh white shirt and Sky blue tie...

The most interesting part of the hearing today was Lori’s response when the judge declared the bond. Watch for her exhale at that point. Then she turns to her attorney and looks very angry as she says “5 Million”. Then I think the attorney talks her down by saying something to the effect that he will talk to “Craig” and that there are other things that are more important things to worry about than the bail amount. MOO. Any other thoughts about what he tells Lori?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member