Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Chad and Lori think they will lead the 144000 into the end times, and we have heard that, they probably didn't need the distraction of the kids. They could very well have stashed them with one of the 144,000 who is not called to lead but is instead called to care for the children of the leaders. But I admit this is probably just wishful thinking at this stage.

I wouldn't know how close knit they are. But we have heard so many stories from the article and even a member here about people doing some pretty extreme things, throwing away spouses, etc. Look what Lori did, Melani too. Someone is encouraging them to do those things. It may not be a charismatic leader and compound. It could just be an echo chamber in an internet forum. There seems to be some very potent Kool-aid being served somewhere.

Fun fact, in Jonestown it was actually Flavoraid, not Kool Aid that was used!

To??? Let's see, Lori was found to be in possession of Tylee's phone and money card in HI (per LE), and her vehicle was impounded by LE...where the heck would a 17 year old go with a special needs child with zero money and no way to get anywhere? If she took off with JJ, she surely would have taken his tablet, meds and other things JJ needed to function, yet these too were in Lori's possession. She would need money for food, shelter, etc. I hope my reply doesn't sound snarky, but NO... She wouldn't have just run away with nothing but the clothes on their backs with nowhere to go and no means.

This may sound naive, but is there any possibility that Tylee and JJ ran away together?

While Lori was in jail?
No. This post by Christopher Parrett was written at least a month ago if not earlier. I've seen it floating around and so has another person as well. It was just finally put into the MSM articles. This phone call took place long before Lori got a new orange jumpsuit.

I see a lot of this kind of stuff that I can't post here because it's not in a news article or coming from an official LE channel.

Does anyone find it strange that a few things are missing from the PC affidavit? The purpose of the affidavit is effectively to prove a negative, to prove that Lori has not arranged for support. They did that by confirming she is not paying anyone. But wouldn't they talk to close relatives? I wonder if they talked with Lori's parents. They would be an obvious choice. No mention is made of that. I know they are not required to talk to people like taht but I would think that they would and would mention it.

If Chad and Lori think they will lead the 144000 into the end times, and we have heard that, they probably didn't need the distraction of the kids. They could very well have stashed them with one of the 144,000 who is not called to lead but is instead called to care for the children of the leaders. But I admit this is probably just wishful thinking at this stage.

I wouldn't know how close knit they are. But we have heard so many stories from the article and even a member here about people doing some pretty extreme things, throwing away spouses, etc. Look what Lori did, Melani too. Someone is encouraging them to do those things. It may not be a charismatic leader and compound. It could just be an echo chamber in an internet forum. There seems to be some very potent Kool-aid being served somewhere.
I hear what you are saying and I have to admit that I flip flop between believing that LVs actions are being driven by her spiritual beliefs (however misguided) or her using the fringe beliefs as a tool to get her what she wants. In this case no kids and a nice life in Hawaii. If she strongly felt the world was ending in July, would she be just hanging out in Hawaii? I don't know. At my most cynical, I think she wants money and the ability to do anything she wants and the religious beliefs are secondary. And sometimes I wonder if she has a slow growing brain tumor, since so many people have commented on the radical personality change 24 months ago.

My other questions is about the 144,000 people who will be saved. This number has been used by many doomsday/end of days/rapture groups. I have no expertise in this area, but I thought most groups believed that God picked the 144,000. People would not know who was in or out until the catastrophe was upon them. So people should live an exemplary life hoping that will get them into the group. It seems presumptuous that LV already knows that she is in the chosen group. I would love more info on this, especially as it relates to Mormonism.

I wonder what Chad is talking about when he says he no longer aligns with JR's teachings, because their beliefs were the same, so where is he going with this....? MOO

According to the few that gave interviews with Nate a lot of these people believe they are superior to others, I imagine they believe they are always outgrowing and transcending others. So maybe they felt JR just wasn't on their level anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth